Whale Fuckery in DGB

I've been keeping my eye on the order book for DGB in the last hour or so.

Whales are completely manipulating it, causing mini dumps every 10 mins or so - makes me think what would happen to the price if they just fucked the fuckity fuck off

thank god i got out of this shitty coin. my wallet has been thriving ever since

kekd at this retardation

well one gut has like 1,8bllion dgb so no shit.

well it's to be expected of course, but my question is without them where would the price be headed

We saw a glimpse of it, 0.00002600+

Are you retarded? That's a Dev wallet with reserve coins when they want to give out coins for things in the future.

Who cares really, it's going to 1$ sooner than everyone thinks.

should I sell might bitbay to get in on this? doubled my money in bay, but could the bay be done

>DGB going to $1
Really lads :| 8.6 nil market cap?

feels gud.
all buy dgb real fast

i'd be happy if it'd get back up to 1850 so i can cash the fuck out of this overhyped piece of shit once and for fucking all.

good luck when everybody sells in droves over the next day or 2 before the failure announcement coming up.

FUCK. i was out, but i bought into the hype once a-fucking-gain.

ripple is at 10bn and it's about as far from being a household name as dgb is

the fuck are you doing? if you'd have bought and held you'd have been fine, assuming you didn't buy at the ATH the first time round. likewise, if you hold now you'll be fine. stop making the same mistake over and over again please.

What.

It went +100% not even 5 days ago

DGB fudders are in a league of their own i swear to god, coin hands them gains on a silver platter and they still manage to make a loss

>2600+
This is what I'm waiting for

I ain't selling shit until it climbs this high again

I don't even care how long I have to hodl

Don't fight the whales. They are your friends. Wait for the memes. Buy the memes. Ride the pump. Dump your bags. Have plenty of BTC ready to go for memes. Don't "invest" in coins you've "researched". The quality of the coin doesn't matter, it's all a bunch of shit. This is a boom market, it WILL die, possibly for years, again keep your btc stocks healthy. Shout outs to the people who don't do this since they're the ones making it possible.

doesn't take a fucking data scientist to see that people are slowly dumping out of this shit. seen more 3-5+ BTC walls popping up faster than ever before.

this shit is never going back up into the 2000+ range. screencap this for the tears. you fuckers that were fortunate enough to buy into this weeks ago are the only winners here.

So much this.
Never join a hype when you not already bought in before the hype started. Wait till the hype dies down and buy the dip after the panic, then sell at the recovery.
Only touch your initial investment during this time, when you plan to sell your stuff at the peak and only come back when the niveau is back in the area when the hype started.

Thats the way to operate - no emotions, never break these rules.

I see these graphs a lot. Can anyone please explain what exactly I'm looking at?

I'm gonna laugh at you when you are contemplating suicide next week.

ok - your choice

the fucking orderbook jackass

dude - the price in fiat has stayed fairly constant, even though the price in btc has decreased.

That means we have a 2 day floor pretty well established.

This guy gets it

this means, buy dgb

I still don't understand. I'm new here.

What's the floor?

While this is right, so it did for other coins.

It seems to me I'd be where I am no matter which coins I'd ride these past weeks.

i'm guessing around 1200 tomorrow, and 400 by friday.

yesterday I predicted a 1700 floor with maybe a pop to 1650.

Last night at 11pm EST it bounced off 1649

its been bouncing between 1730 and 1850 all day

the fiat (dollar) floor has established at about 5cents

I expect 6.2 cents tomorrow
then 7-7.5 cents Thursday

the all bets are off - hoping for 15 cents by weekend, but could be a more modest increase of 10% per week through the end of the year with a few pull backs.

This is a real currency.

WE ARE FREE

seems like we finaly broke the endless wall

>15 cents by weekend
wot
Having to decide sticking in this or going to the latest biz PND (1ST)

aaaand somebody dumped

FREEEEE FALLLLLLIN

Everyone following DGB for the last 1-2 years knows that there is a MASSIVE whale manipulation.
Even around 50-120 Sat last year.

The best thing you can do is just hold and not try to predict the shit.
It WILL go up after they are done with shaking out the weak hands.

On Friday the 9th July will the DGB CEO present DGB to every major tech company at the CitiT4I Challenge.

Out of 1200 competitors, they made it to the 100 finalists.
DGB do not need to win one of the ~20 prices they have. It is enough to show them the technology DGB has.

THIS IS FREE MONEY.
JUST HOLD YOUR FUCKING COINS AND DO NOT SELL at 2k!

AND NO I don't care about our 5k DGB you want to "dump".

HOLD IT and get RICH.

sell 4,477 to put into the pump of your choice, then send 75k to the dgb desktop wallet and forget about it

I own both. And if there's a pnd it's fucking DGB.
Look at the total supply and circulating supply of first. If Veeky Forums PNG 1ST we can't care since the Asians own them all.

>if there's a pnd it's fucking DGB.
Explain this

Get in now before it's too late

Poor boy :(
Better put him down.

Green is buy red is sell, the bigger it is the more its selling for, people are piling on after the news because they think its gonna take off, just wait for the first crash then buy, always move in the opposite direction of the crowd fool. investing 101

Actually investing 101 says to always try and follow the market

DGB fell to 13th on CoinMarketCap.

For more informations, see "market depth". It is one indicator in which direction the market might move.

Tipp: NEVER do a decision based on single factors alone. Always take all factors into account. Then you will make money in a bull market.

It's just a really shit day for trading no one is making any money today

YOU IDIOTS GO SPAM THIS EVERYWHERE, IT HAS A HARD DATE. JUNE 9. THIS IS THE EVENT OF CRYPTO. EVERY MAJOR SILICON VALLEY FUCK IS GOING TO BE SEEING DIGIBYTE.

>Implying that biz has the numbers or finance to pnd anything

>achem..pepepumps ;) remember that bag of shit?

bumping so you can suffer for your post

If you really think whales are being whales then HODL

Whales have just as much interest in it going up as you do. They just make bigger splashes than you do when you play.

It's not easy being plankton.

If you HODL, statistically, they'll miss you.

1900 again...

2000 sats motherfucker