Strat

Hey guys I know you're having fun with STRAT but it's time to sell or you will regret it ;)

Oh.

is this legit

PinkWhale can be trusted.

Do you really think if a whale was going to sell off he would announce it before he does it?

buy dgb

Βut im not having fun. Pump it back to ATH REEEEEEEEEEE

>listening to a shitpost because they posted a whale

don't steal my name please

also nevada just banned crpyto taxations in america this morning, expect BTC to sky rocket this weekend. this will cause strat to fall hard and the other whales are still too scared to currently buy it from due to its unending upward trend. it has to go down in price, i'm sorry but it has to be this way.

This isn't the first time PinkWhale has done this, guys.

Well that's just a fake post, ignore this.

>no taxes in Nevada state

So you can just drive over the state border to cash out?

thats right, but you have to wait a year to be considered a state citizen first.

Not your capital gains taxes. Tax on USE of blockchain tech.

thanks bro, plz wait a few min before selling tho lol

But I just bought when it was high
Not at ATH but still 39k
Pump it back to 46k NOW

What else has Mr Pink Whale called?

I just cant believe strat will go down. It's such a strong coin. I have over 7k in the thing...

Just other whale movements, I don't remember which ones. They only started using a tripcode very recently.

I fucking love this whale, he's going to make all of us rich.

It's legit. Same tripfag as last time.
Dgb if I recall

Good to know you're still using the trips.

Well, i can't sell because of when i bought in, plus with btc going up the last 2 days no matter what ill be at a loss unless i hold. So guess im going to ride the storm. :\

>implying any "whale group" has enough money to move a 1 billion market cap coin

whales can pump shitcoins with low cap not this

Was just about to say this.

fuck you. make strat go up instead faggot. i'm not selling at a loss.

is dgb done?

actually yeah, looking at buy orders, 2.3 million usd would have to be sold for me to get into the red on this investment, so fuck it, hodling

Y-y-you're telling me I can just move to Vegas and cash out??? Is this real life???

I think i've figured out there game. There ARE NO WHALES in strat. It's like he said, they were too scared by the way it moved initially to get in, Now they see it's potential and want in at the ground level.

Well shit son, Our coin is whale proof now and theirs no whales in it. Guess we should be ok. BTC's gone up for 2 days and it hasn't hurt strat so much has it?

cannot say for sure, but it has a very similiar chart like strat. most likely it'll have to dip hard before coming back up to get past the ath. both are still good coins though so if you're long term keep holding.

doesn't seem like it. been oscillating between 43 and 37 for weeks

alt coins will always get hurt by btc rising too high. keep some btc on the side so in the off chance it does rise too high, buy into alts. careful of the rebound of btc jumping back down though like it did today. the only coin that went up from btc rising was ARK.

It has absolutely not been "weeks"

Make Blitzcash and Stratis raise for a moment, please. I'm a poorfag and a huge percentage of my money is there...

yes but they always bounce back stronger. That's what's so amazing about crypto, they are basically sayins. The more they get punched around the stronger they get.

can't find shit using "!WHCskuGJN" search

I don't think biz gets archived

it has its own archive site, i dont remember what its called.

Whales can't crash a billion dollar market cap you retarded larping faggot lmao kys

this nigga is scaring people into panic selling in this dip so he can buy in at a low price point again

Hey pink whale I am all in on xvg.

Am I going to get fucked?

The Pink Whale lied to us?

If getting fucked includes becoming filthy rich, then yea

I've been holding since 60 cents with the intention of a long term hold. Can I keep and expect it to surpass the current ATH this year?

Oh yeah definitely

He never used it before. He made one in the last thread about dgb a few days ago.