You just wont $1 000 000 in the lottery, post-tax

You just wont $1 000 000 in the lottery, post-tax.

What do you do with it?

hardly enough for a house. better go all in on crypto instead

50% btc
50% eth

hodl

>buy $1 000 000 worth of BTC and wait 4-6 years
>???
>profit

buy more bitcoins so i can make even more profit.

Buy beans

cpc and dgb today

$12 million to invest in real estate next week.

half into crypto, half into an index fund.

Did you expect anything other buy cryptos?

All in on mooncoin.

I regret making this thread

>cpc and dgb today
>$12 million to invest in real estate next week.
>real estate
i think you meant crypto

in all honesty though i would actually use the money to pay for my college degree. then with the left over money i would then give it to my brother to pay for his college, then the rest would go to savings or donated to some charity i like.

That's pathetic.

That would be highly irresponsible. Not joking.

put it in bonds or some other safe investment to offset my risky million in crypto

really? how so?

>taxed lottery

College, unless you're going for a technical degree like med, engineering or law, is useless.

I would put 3/4 of it in an income fund to supplement my income and use the last 1/4 to pay of my engineering school loan and my wife's pharmD loan and use the rest for a down payment on la d and a house.

>tell no one
>buy crypto
>move to kansas or some shit and live like a hermit

Comfy

yeah i don't mess around with any other degree beside STEM field. Finishing up my computer network administrator degree then, going to a 4 year to complete my BS in aeronautical science.

Planning on either spending my life flying commercial planes, or charters for a small company, or sticking to networking since the field is relatively stable.

buy mooncoin

First of all for falling for the college meme in the first place. Then for bailing out your brother's mistake.

Student loans usually have low interest rates so the smarter thing to do would be to invest the money in an investment, any investment that nets you a higher ROI than the interest payment. You could invest in real estate and rent it out for example and use the rental fees to pay down the loan over time. Your loans would be paid off AND you would have the hundereds of thousands of equity still in the passively money generating asset at the end. If you just paid off the loan your money would be gone.

And how big is your student loans that you would give away the "left over" money to charity?

Also putting big quantities of money in savings is stupid because it's GUARANTEED to lose money over time due to inflation.

>buy a house
>buy a rental property
>leave all my money already in crypto there
>stay liquid for recession
>leave enough in my savings for a year
>travel

Don't listen to the haters user. Charity is very nice. Have you heard of the "user charity fund for the mentally not advantaged retarded pepe posters"?

It's a new fund set up for those anons that lack coins and post the retarded pepe known as apu apustaja. The condition is very serious and requires urgent treatment, for the long term effects have not been studied and it's better treated fast rather than left to develop.

We have set up some accounts for you to donate as much as you would like in order to help these poor poor people.

BTC: 1DZkwS27HR1SYWEnAC9uA9dm7cEZ2RXgHf

ETH: 0x0b0035422ad18bd952ed1001c8a5e90f790dbafa

lots of coke and sluts

>This
This fucking board has ruined me

Winning a million on the lottery is not even enough anymore. I would rather invest it all in memes and dreams

5 million in real estate and shitbox office for my team to run it in.

user pretty much all the shitcoiners are a circlejerk of like 5 mods with proxy. Ignore them

Build a bunker next door to me. Minerfag here. Litterally building a bunker next year. We could even share some equipment. 1 rule. You keep your memecoin bullshit to your faggot self.

I'd just be a whale and fuck with markets all day. I mean, idiots.

Take the long term payout and invest in a diversified portfolio, maintain a certain standard of living below my means and save the rest for future purchases.

and trade cryptofutures aggressively to make even more money which I then invest into more crypto for the inevitable crash of the U.S fiscal system to hedge against the massive unpayable debt.