Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here...?

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here...?

Now that we know that Macedonia exists what a shithole it is, Bulgaria should have been given the entire territory.

>Macedonia

no such thing

Can't we just agree that the Balkans are awful and move on?

only Moldova, Albania/Kosovo, Fyrom and Bosnia are some god-frosaken shitholes from what i've seen, Balkans arent that bad compared to the rest of non-European world

Hell, id prefer to live there instead of USA for sure

The Serbs, as usual. The Bulgarians did more than any other country in 1913 to defeat the Ottomans, and lost the most men. In return only asked that the agreements they made with their allies be honored. The Serbs responded by backstabbing them while also telling third party mediators to fuck themselves.

>When Bulgaria called upon Serbia to honor the pre-war agreement over northern Macedonia, the Serbs, displeased at the Great Powers' requiring them to give up their gains in northern Albania, adamantly refused to alienate any more territory. The developments essentially ended the Serbo-Bulgarian alliance and made a future war between the two countries inevitable.

wtf i hate serbia now

Serbs

Balkans need to be controlled by a non-Balkan empire. Those fucking retards can't handle it.

Honeslty fuck Russia. The whole shit hole of the balkans could have been put into the AH and controlled but no. Russia had to fucking chimp out.

Tsar got what he deserved desu.

>whole shit hole of the balkans
Nah, annexing that territory is like letting a pack of rabid dogs into your house. Everything south of Hungary and east of Croatia has basically been a powder keg ready to explode at any time.

the serbs.

They just HAD TO HAVE lands that had no serbs in them - either Albania or macedonia

Albania is really lifting itself up these days, not nearly as bad as it used to be. And Romania is in danger of becoming Turkey 2.0.

T. Romanian

Reminder that the balkpill is the only pill

This triggers the /"his/"

Yeah, i dunno, the country that broke half a dozen agreements, refused arbitration and declared war on it's allies.

The Ferdinand I and his autistic obsession with conquering istambul and macedonia.

Fuck off back to /pol/

Ottomans

>be {{{{caliphate}}}}
>ally with CHRISTIANS because you're too butthurt about losing conquered territories you poorly maintained

4,000 men died for apostasy

it was an empire

the ottoman was as much a caliphate as it was roman.

Greece and Serbia