BTC = Nokia
ETH = Sony Ericsson
XEM = Apple

XRP = Blackberry

BTC = Spongebob
ETH = Patrick
XEM = Squidward
XRP = Mr. Krabs

Heh. This is what's called "Accumulation" newfag. But don't mind me, you'll see in the next week or so.

Mooncoin = Rock

$NXS = God

Have 290 Xem, will I ever escape meet life?

BUY XEM

yea if you buy more

Cant afford more. Havd 5 eth but I'm saving that shit.

you must steal so you can buy more xem my child

It's a great feeling to be already holding my 10,000 and waiting for the rocket

XEM $1000 BY END OF YEAR
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>the whales are coming

$1,000 would be teriffic, but I think once catapult gets released we'll be closer to $2.00

whats catapult?

Don't sleep on xrp. They are very strategic. Btc, ETH, and xrp were created each by different nationalities for a reason. I would say xrp is more like Apple in the end in terms of currency asset. The webs are much larger than you are seeing.

Catapult is a second iteration and an extension of the NEM blockchain technology that was launched in March 2015. It is scheduled to be released in various stages, starting from the first quarter of 2017. Its predecessor is Mijin, which itself had undergone vigorous tests. Mijin and Catapult are permissible blockchains. The development difference is that Mijin is an extension of the NEM public blockchain. The second version, Catapult, shall be the reverse, i.e., it shall be an extension of the private chain into the NEM public chain. It is specially designed to add more functions and features to support the financial industry where critical features and functions are required of the blockchain.

New changes

> High scalability, design based on the industry standard tiered web architecture commonly found in enterprise computing, a holistic offering yet to be seen in any blockchain solution

> Introduction of a high performance and highly scalable API gateway server layer with an open integration architecture

> High throughput message queues for real-time analysis and big data analytics of transactions

> High transaction rates (in excess of 3000 transactions per second)

> Interoperability – allow external decentralised or centralised applications or smart contract solutions to transact using the blockchain.

> Business Rules – rules where object states can result in an indisputable transition to a new state as a result of a definite and conclusive action, specifically on the calculation of transaction charges based on a predefined set of irrevocable and immutable input criteria.

holding 2500. been debating buying more

30k here.

Need this to moon to 25 bucks.

$9 trillion market cap by the end of the year? Is the global fiat collapse finally happening?

Damn, I thought I was king shit with 10k

>tfw only 400 XEM

BitBean = meme

ETH = бyмaги AO MMM
XEM = Хaпep инвecт