check this bitch out

youtube.com/watch?v=G1JtJLRuqgo

tell them to buy bitbean

WTF LAUREN NOT YET FUCK YOU DUMB CUNT

feed us more normies!

I hate it when newfags talk about my coins. REEEEEEEEEEEE

NOT YET REEEEEEEEE

literally who?

why havent you bought the laurensouthern coin yet Veeky Forums?

NOOOO FUCK YOU LAURA NOT YET FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS GONNA END UP ON FOX NEWS AND SHIT NOW NOOOOO FUUUUCKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha these normie cunts will buy my bags

>brace for public phase..... brace for bubble pop

Milocoin is a thing

Jesus... I bet the /pol/tards are right around the corner. Those numales follow this cunt like the cult of Jim Jones.

If this cunt told her fans to kill themselves I actually believe they would.

this positive PR is exactly what we need to make BTC $10,000. We just need some more normies stocking up. Normies, I suspect, have as much money if not more, than early adopters like us and are far more numerous.

ITS TOO FUCKING SOON YOU CUNT

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO NO NO NO NO NOW IS THE TIME TO SELL YOU FUCKS NOW IS THE TIME TO SELL AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

this dumb fucking cunt is gonna ruin everything

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY

SHIT WE'RE IN A BUBBLE

great, another board colonized by /pol/

Read the comments. Plebs that don't understand anything about crypto saying invest in silver instead.

Why the fuck did she ruin her eyebrows

Listening to this whole video just to torture myself. Jesus she literally relays this information like a "For Dummies" book. REEEEEEEE. Normies stay out of my market.

Now is the time to see if btc really do buy hitmen...

>muh taxes are going to pay for gay pride parades! I bought bitcoin cause I don't wanna pay for the gays

Fucking hell the memes are becoming real.

I don't want this to become a part of my real life yet.

Quickly!!!! Go to the comments section and SHILL!

Say how you lost your money
Say how its a ponzi scam
Say how its illegal and crypto hacked the NHS

SHILL SHILL SHILL

Why is this bad for us again?

>expecting /pol/tards to know anything
I'm "right-wing"/nationalist whatever. But holy fuck those guys are the most retarded group of people ever. It doesn't surprise me that most of them jumped ship to infinity chan. I wish their Veeky Forums board was more active but everything there is fucking dead besides that /pol/.

Deastest newfag:
Before /pol/ existed, every board on Veeky Forums was like /pol/. This isn't keddit
Eat shit and kill yourself.
- Everyone.

Fucking normies fuck off

>incoming flood of /pol/acks, alt-liters and r/the_donald redditors

i-is this a good thing or a bad thing?

normies = public phase / bubble confirmed...... it means this party is a ticking timebomb and your gainz could be wiped out overnight the more normies join in

i havent mortgaged my house yet to go all in on homocoin

this fucking cunt is gonna ruin muh gains

NEED MORE TIME!

Less time for early accumulation.

1JLM6GJwaPdNv4dM8K5KkcFHeziXXXMGKT

this is her address

DO IT FAGGOTS

this tb h

its obviosly gonna be BAD for us, fucking normies

FUCK LAUREN REKING MY ACCUMULATION PHASE DESU
FUD AND REPORT
FUD AND REPORT

WHAT THE FUCK STOP SHILLING IT NOT YET YOU ROASTIE

Would marry Lauren Southern

Get the fuck out newfag.

It's bad because if you think crypto is bad now, wait until Sally and Chad, who were so HAPPY that their "super-risky" portfolio was making them a whole 7% last year (WOW!), aren't used to seeing their entire portfolio take 50-60% swings and dips in a day and fucking holding. They will panic sell and this thing will crash it's never crashed before. It will fuck up the whole market

The ride is going to end. We aren't ready for this yet.

Normies shouldn't even be allowed to meme.

FUGG, I GUESS IT'S TIME TO BUCKLE UP THEN BOYS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 1994

In order of good to worse:
>/pol/tards
>(((alt)))-lite
>actual turd log I shit in my toilet 10 minutes ago
>/r/the_donald
Normies ruin everything as always anyways. Anyone have that hobby comic that shows what happens when normies come in.

I've seen a cryptocurrency thread at least once a day on /pol/ lately.

These are the people who are going to get butthurt about losses, report it to Johnny Law, and ruin the fucking fun for everybody

READ THIS BEFORE COMING INTO THIS THREAD, CAN'T LET NORMIES IN YET

Just came here to post this. If Lauren Southern is doing videos on this it means it's about to become huge for alt-right faggots. And seeing their history for being literally retarded, means that a bubble is incoming.
BUY BUY BUY

Underrated post.

Time traveler here

buy $KEK $PEPE $MAGA $DOGE

Bitcoin is shilled on /pol/ all the fucking time.

i hate these normies so much

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GAINZ!!!!

Thanks senpai.

Yeah but they will dump tons of capital in before the pop. This will pump all coins to the stratosphere.

This has been a /pol/ board for a while now nigger

NOOO you stupid bitch don't bring more people into Bitcoin this will devalue my shitcoins
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They will pump BTC and crush altcoins

Any bets on which coins will see a huge increase? Lauren said she has BTC, ETH, and fucking Dogecoin. Surely her ignoramus followers full dump millions into each right?

>muh boomers

Thanks for the detailed explanation, I agree that doesn't sound very good. I'm guessing we're fucked either way then? As us selling too would just speed up and amplify the panic. Only way out would fuck everything up for everyone, so what would be the best cause of action in your opinion?

Inb4 shilling the shit out of me.

Da fuk bitch

Why is she so perfect?

Normies don't actively follow markets. Just expand your time horizon and keep following the markets. Normies will get hit hard because they don't manage their shit on the daily. Then they will demand government/regulators fix everything. Don't sell obviously just because of one video. There is still plenty of time.

I did my part.

>Dan Bilzerian posts about buying bitcoin
>Martin Shrekli buys bitcoin
>Lauren Southern makes videos about bitcoin

Is the fire rising brothers?

Stupid fucking bitch is telling normies too soon. We are still in a crucial and uncertain transition period.

This reminds me when my country's top tv channel sunday night show that literally every single normie watches "explained" crypto after the recent virus meme where they asked for crypto ransom.

I mean, that's an entire nation of normitude, which didn't really affect our cryptos. We might still be fine.
That being said, let's FUD in the comments.

>martin is just now buying btc

more proof that he's probably just a fall guy, he can't be this stupid.

Please crash. CRASH, BTC, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHINA CRASH OUR SHIT UP AND STOP THIS

FUCK IS THIS WHY MY COINS STARTED RALLYING A COUPLE HOURS AGO?

I ONLY HAVE $800 IN AND MY COINBASE DEPOSIT WON'T CLEAR UNTIL NEXT MONDAY

FUCK I NEED MORE TIME

MORE TIME

Norman's entering the market is a good thing. They can't crash the market any lower than the point they bought in at.

it wouldn't surprise me if shrekli has actually had bitcoin for years

Bitcon has been shilled on /pol/ since /new/

Gonna dump my bags on you normies

ITS OVER

I HAVE NO MORE MONEY TO ACCUMULATE

I DON"T HAVE ENOUGH YET ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm licking my chops to eat up some newfriends

Old /pol/ used to have bitcoin threads all the time, I'm worried that the normies and r/thedonalders who recently moved there will flock here

Normies have weak hands. If the price shoots up prepare for a crash

Shill in the comments. Spread FUD. Thumb up comments calling it a ponzi scheme.

The crypto waifu for the thinking man.

>FUD in the comments

That is a great fucking idea. GO GO GO

FUCK

I PRAY TO KEK FOR A DISASTEROUS CRASH TO REPEAL THE NORMALFAGS
HAIL KEK
BRING FORTH THE STORM

So normalfags are gonna get in, the whales are gonna see these easy targets and then crash the market to collect some easy low cost btc/eths.

I have all my coins in a hardware wallet, but I'm thinking about putting it back on the exchange so I can flip it and ride the waves. What' a good coin that should be immune from the market volatility, I'm thinking monero.

The comment section is so cringy holy fuck.

ARK was up +30% while everything else was bleeding out during this last crash

Idiots, are you not happy that normans are buying in and you will be able to sell coins for a much higher price?

Did you want your Lambo or not? This is your chance. The normies are waking up and we are entering the "late adopter" phase.

Yeah. It's a bunch of white knight cucks who would defend her until she dies just because she mimics right-wing talking points.

Kek, I now have a reliable way to foresee chrashes. The first one was Blizerian and now Laura. Sell off quickly at ATH before it's too late.

>So normalfags are gonna get in
not even close

>Bitcoin is a scam

more like early adopters
do you have any idea how many normies there are?
we don't matter at all, who the fuck talks about Veeky Forums irl?

I hope you guys are doing your part and spamming "bitcoin's a scam" comments.

How do I spot the right moment to sell? When all the whales put in their sell orders? It looks inevitable by this point, better sit prepared with the sell order the whole night, would be my guess?

It's to deter normies

do it too

Read the comments. Most fags who watch this video will drool and masturbate to it and not listen to a word she says....I hope.

GUYS TELL THEM BITCOIN IS A SCAM AND "IMPOSSIBLE" TO CONVERT TO USD, AND FUD ABOUT THE EXCHANGE BEING HARD TO WORK WITH, GIVE THE IMPRESSION YOU CAN LOSE HUNDREDS IN SECONDS LIKE ITS SOME WALL STREET MOVIE SHIT WHERE PEOPLE YELL BACK AND FORTH TO SELL/HOLD

fucking stupid bitch, make her fucking pay. Pretend to laugh at her saying she's gonna get all her viewers scammed and Jewed.

>everyone on /pol/ calling crypto a ponzi scheme and monopoly money

I thought /pol/ was smarter

Its hopeless. Sell your bitcoins.

Yeah luckily most of her viewers don't actually take her too seriously and are just there to jack off to her manvoice. Most comments are either lonely guys asking her to marry them, or us spreading FUD
>My friend Norman got into Bitcoins and he was hacked, lost absolutely everything. DON'T DO IT.
lel

>Milocoin is a thing

Too bad Milo isn't anymore..