What car are you going to get as soon as you make millions with crypto?

What car are you going to get as soon as you make millions with crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

db11.astonmartin.com/assets/audio/Aston_Martin_DB11_Engine_Start_Immediate_Rev_Stop.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the one in pic related

A cheap but nice Mazda or honda

Gt tree fiddy

Aston Martin DB11

Trying to get a 3k civic by the end of the summer

I'm a simple man who is content with keeping a middle class aesthetic come next year.

Robot gf

Alfa romeo Giulia

Enjoy sitting around for an hour at a charging station waiting for the battery to charge. Enjoy your car depreciating at the rate of a cell phone. Enjoy having to base your trip routes on the Tesla charging station locations.

Koenigsegg Agera One:1
1 hp per every kilo

an hour my ass. stop lying faggot

YELLOWLAMBORGHINIAVENTADORSVROADSTER

Volvo xc 60.

Are you really going to use this to buy bread daily?

I would buy a Tesla for my daily commute and charge at home because my commute is only 15 miles. Obviously if someone's needs aren't met by the Tesla they should buy something else.

I have my mining rigs for the living expanses

Or an old bmw 8 series

You go to the store to buy bread daily? Also by the time we get out millions drone delivery services will make that for the most part unnecessary.

If we're gonna have money for our dream cars, then surely we're gonna have money for personal baker!

I like fresh bread.

Brand new Prius

Because I make sensible financial decisions and I'm not a tasteless nouvea riche meme kiddie who thinks "lambos" are in anyway cool

Not trying to attack you but, how a car can be this ugly...?

2005 Chevy Astro AWD

A hybrid like a Volt is far more useful for those situations, and you won't have to park your ass at Elon's rape stations when you go out of town.

>implying this bubble won't burst before anyone here makes millions

Enjoy losing your gambling money and continuing wagekekery.

Liberal tree huggers find a way

This or a hold for whenever the 'vette ZR1 comes out.

I personally think it looks quite nice but I know most think it's ugly

If you're using a Tesla charging station you can expect 45 minutes of charging to get enough juice to make it to the next station. If you're not using a Tesla station then you're fucked
>They won't even offer free charging at Tesla stations anymore

>I would buy a Tesla for my daily commute
This is the only practical reason for getting one that I can see

It's not THAT ugly, but I wouldn't mind saving on gas. Not because much trees, but I'd save that millions like a Jew. Maybe invest some of it in boring but stable investments and live off the six figure dividends.

am i the only one who doesnt give a shit about things like cars?

lets get dark. am i the only one who wants to use my riches to humiliate and degrade people? i want to throw money at people and see how low they are willing to stoop for my pleasure. i want them to come to the horrifying realization that they have sacrificed all their dignity and sold their souls for the almighty dollar, all for my amusement as i urinate in their faces

>reminder that buying anything besides a Mazda Miata is a shamefur dispray not fit for Veeky Forums
>low cost
>very easy and cheap to maintain
>good gas mileage
>great performance
>long lifespan
It is the true patrician choice.

I'd say that oil conspirationists companies tried to boycott Prius by changing the design planes.

Also, this is how the DB11 wakes up. Feels good, doesn't it?:
db11.astonmartin.com/assets/audio/Aston_Martin_DB11_Engine_Start_Immediate_Rev_Stop.mp3

Nissan leaf or Tesla. Probably leaf because it's cheaper

I think this looks better than a lambo.

>British cars
You know the thing will catch on fire with you trapped inside after 100 miles, right?

ill buy a used civic, cause i suck and am too smart to ever put more than 10k into a car

I'm a simple SUV kinda guy. Pic related is my ideal ride.

either bentley continental gt or aston martin db11
i tried my mates db11 it's a fucking monster.
volume control sucks tho lol.

A GTA spano ofc.

I'm with you on this one looks classy and not Gona break the bank compared to lambo etc etc

E30 Delphin grey w S52 swap

Any car new car would make me vey happy. I just sold my 2009 Audi as junk because it stopped running and shops quoted me $5k to drop a new engine in.

A new Merc SUV would be nice though.

/thread

I'll get a used ford ranger for the winter months and keep this bad mother fucker in the garage.

I don't drive, and i sure as hell wouldn't blow money on a shity sports car. I don't have small dick problems i need to compensate with. You don't stay rich by buying fucking lambos.

I have no knowledge of cars, would this be stupid to buy? I also live in a dense Dutch city so my bike will stay my primary mode of transport.

79 Trans Am with a T-top roof, just like Smokey and the Bandit.
Then just some old shitter truck for hauling stuff.

Honda's zijn retebetrouwbaar en goedkoop. Beter koop je iets leuks wanneer je aangekomen bent in lamboland.

Deze wil ik man, die vorm is imho de perfecte auto vorm.

If I was a hot ass Dutch slut and I saw you rolling in that, I'd def give you a bj.

...yeah who the fuck is driving 400 miles a day? if you have a commute each way of even 50 fucking miles you're fucking fine. Are you retarded?

To be honest I´d not put that money on a car, it would be a waste of money, I'd rather put my gains into real state or my bussines I'm currently work at.

Responsible pussy magnet.

Nee, dit is leuker. Je hebt vermogen (in tegenstelling tot 90% van alle strontdozen op de Nederlandse wegen), je kan het dakje droppen en je rijdt in een prachtige auto. Dit is overigens nog steeds een Honda.

Ook wel sexy ja

Misschien ben ik een beetje biased wat betreft het cabrio gedeelte, ik rijd zelf ook in een cabrio, maar dan zonder vermogen. (MX-5 NB)

ideally something with an aux jack in the radio so i don't have to use a cassette adapter anymore

4RUNNER
R
U
N
N
E
R

something with bluetooth lol

Hoe vaak rij je met het dak open dan?

This or an s2000/e39 m5
Cheap, fun in their distinct ways and timeless.

Have fun when the drive train goes kaput. Tesla's are such shit cars.

Ik ben momenteel het zachte dak aan het vervangen, dus niet veel. Nu zit er een afneembaar hard dak op. Echter is het heerlijk om met het dak omlaag te rijden om de een of andere reden, ik ga er hopelijk nog veel van genieten deze zomer.

Fuck lambos im driving my 2000 civic until it fucking explodes

You should get the MX-5 RF instead.

I don't have a driver licence so in the first months I will have a driver.
I will buy a Volvo XC90 for cruising around with my driver.
Later once I'll have my licence I'll buy a Jaguar F-type Coupé for myself.

Range Rover Evoque Autobiography. Much better design than base model.

Or that!! The GLE looks amazing imo

t. Swedecuck

The 45 minutes gets you less than 200 miles. And I was referring to road trips with the Tesla

A maxxed 2008 ish bmw 3 with low mileage. That will be a massive upgrade from my 98 shitbox and I won't be throwing money at a depreciating asset like you idiots.

Lambos, really? That is a money sink

Nice taste
See

Teslas were a mistake

>tfw you did this a couple of years ago

Guess I don't need to spend my crypto earnings on a car.

make sure to get a bay area apartment to go with it turbofag

Wasting on cars

As soon as I get to 100k I'm buying one of these boys, as they are only around 6-13k in my area.

A saab 9-5

Lambo

>Responsible pussy magnet.
You gonna hit up bingo night with that or something?

the car has to be high class but not too high class that it looks like and old person luxury car, it has to be sport but not too sporty that gibs the "daddy millionare bought me this car" vibe, it has to say im young, smart, look what i can buy with the money i made

I like it

A remodeled '57 Chevy Belair.

My commute is 2.5 miles. I would love an electric car because it avoids the downsides to driving a normal car that low miles every day.

t. 2006

I would keep the same car. I got a Honda fit. Never had any problems with it. Great gas, hit 100k and going super strong with 32 to a gallon. I go to point A. to B. I could care fucking less what car I drive.

What home I own and where it is located is a better investment vs a car. When the car goes to total shit. I will google "best car with low maintenance fee" :) I D G A F

>make huge returns on an investment
>buy depreciating asset
Never change.

Personally I plan to pay off all of my debt, buy a house and land then fuck off forever.

Im maybe buying a jaguar s type tomorrow after inspecting the car.

I'm going to get my granddad a Ferrari, love that man and I want to make him the happiest old fart alive.

Get him some whores.

Already have a car and a condo. Not gonna buy anything. Saving for really early retirement.