BAT

just bought 1btc worth.. thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/Bat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anh... I have 100 in case it really is the next Etherium, but I'm not optimistic.

I'm 1BTC deep too, not expecting big gains in the short term, but expecting some good returns in 6 - 8 weeks

>the next etheriumm

wtf is this newfaggotry for fuck sake GET OFF MY BOARD

Huge potential. One important note, everyone on here is incapable of doing accurate price projections. Everyone thinks "If BAT grabs 1% of digital ad revenue (860 million/year) the market cap will only be 860 million so each coin would only be around $.50"

What no one on here seems to grasp is the market cap will be much more than one year's revenue. If they can grab 1% of digital ads we're looking at $6+ per coin. And the + is a lot. I know 1% will be hard to get to but the potential is there.

the market cap is already high do you think it could increase by alot?

Bought 2k (all I can afford) at 6k sats when it first hit the exchanges. Made some solid gains on it so far, hoping for a nice moon.

I've got 10k in a paper wallet that I'm not touching for a year. even at the post ico price I still think this has moon potential.

etherscan.io/token/Bat I just checked and there is now over 2500 people with BAT despite what the FUD ers say

This is the next big thing, screen cap this shit. However this is not a PnD coin like most of the Veeky Forums fag premature ejaculators like. You actually have to hold this coin to make sweet gains. Stratis took a while to take off but if you were lucky enough to buy it at or near ICO you could have had well over 100k dollaroos by now.

never thought of it like that.. thanks

Why would 1% of every human who watches ads, download a slower browser, that tracks you and do it for no reason

The BAT tokens they earn have to go back to (((projects))) of there choosing

They also have a nice 500M in the pipeline for dumping down the line

Feel free to buy whalebags, the only people using this browser are bots

Are you seriously comparing something that basically came off ICO with a $200mil market cap to something that came off ICO with less than $1mil market cap?

the phone browser is pretty cool.. have you tried it? but yes whales are a concern. Do all coins not have giant whales though?

brainlets

Awww, did we touch a wittle nerve?? Go back to YoBit and play dice.

Brave has actually been picking up steam in tech circles (am programmer). In my experience it's as fast as chrome, has built in adblocking.

Essentially the plan is, offer an ad-free web browsing experience, compensate users for turning on ads. There are also plans for plugins in other browsers.

Seems decently solid to me, far more than most of the projects shilled here on Veeky Forums

Never touched yobit, just saying it's retarded to believe you will make stratis type gains off of BAT.

I 10x'd my late strat investment and attempted to get in on the BAT ICO. Still am in it but don't expect anything as crazy as strat.

Don't be an idiot.

This.

I am using their mobile and desktop browser.

The dev team behind this project is ACTUALLY legitimate. Brendan Eich is a God in the industry. Yan Zhu is a cryptography genius.

BAT is a real shot at millions, boys and girls.

No, sir. Never said you would make Stratis type gains off of this. I was just illustrating the buy and hold concept that seems so alien to the pump and dumpers here.

Brave browser doesn't need to be used for BAT to be successful.

Oh and they can also cash out the BAT tokens, and I use Brave. So you're wrong all 3 times

>alien
>pump and dump

GET IN WHILE ALIEN IS STILL ONLY 1 SAT -- WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON

shes a QT

At least the face of BAT is not a malnourished Autist

good timing, 0.001 is established now

>thoughts
you bought before it was dumped on polo so you're a moron

Imagefap kills it dead. It just auto closes. Somebody told me that.

>implying it will get dumped

worst case it stays the same price

>Coloured hair

TRIGGERED

Yeah, I have encountered a few issues, I think it has to do with ads being applied to full sites and the browser is too aggressive in blocking. Still some things to work out, but I see adoption growing every day around me.

keep holding those bags

i will at least for a year, screencap this

Oh? A new technology with bugs? Who would of ever guessed? Watch out guys we have a badass over here!!

Buy goys. Whales are manipulating prices to keep it at the support floor of 8800 while they buy. It's going to shoot up to 10000+ in a few minutes. Miss out on this and you literally hate money.

Have I gotten through to you niglets yet? Look at the whales with 13BTC sitting far from the buy/sell action. Look at the people throwing 2BTC buy orders up. (hint it's the whales)

If you don't cash in on this opportunity then you are more chimp than human.

but I am angry I wasn't quick enough at the ICO

Meh. There's no way any of us could have bought the ICO. I don't think too much about it.

He's making fun of all the anti bat posters on this board who are letting there emotions get the best of them

Wud