Um

Is the Out of Africa theory false? There's a settlement in Yurop more specifically in Bulgaria which predate Sumerian settlements.

standartnews.com/english/read/new_evidence_balkan_peninsula_instead_of_mesopotamia_was_the_cradle_of_civilization_-6118.html

If this is true, then wouldn't that put the Out of Africa theory, back in question?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ust'-Ishim_man)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is that even slightly related?

Because if there's an older settlement in Yurop which predates all Mesopotamian settlements, then some humans did not arrive at the same times into Yurop as we orginally thought and indeed, puts the Out of Africa theory into question.

Would you kindly learn what Out of Africa is before trying to post about it?

You're not even remotely near the correct timeframe.

Wait what, I thought I was onto something.

All I can say is that you picked the right frog for this thread
Excellent bait

You do realize humans had already spread around the globe for like 40,000 years before civilization arose in Mesopatamia

Just delete my thread please

At least you can own up to being wrong. That's better than most of this sewer of a site.

Oh user
You did no wrong
Just make sure to research topics you want to discuss beforehand

>Owning up to being wrong
>on Veeky Forums
You earned my respect today user.

First time I've ever felt bad for anyone on this board

This

To save this thread, can we brainstorm what were humans exactly doing for some 35,000 years until first known civilizations emerged?

I have this suspicion that they had religious, cultural, and philosophical structures that people today couldn't really understand.

Or at least that's the vibe I get from cave paintings and Gobleke Tepe

>Frog/wojack posters

Mostly surviving, I imagine. You have to have a significant population with significant idle time for a genius to come up, and for that genius to not spend all his time hunting and chewing raw meat.
It could just have been a numbers game.

If you think about it, the only idle time the first humans had must have been in the evening after hunts, when all they had to observe and think about were the stars and their dreams and spirituality.

You were wrong and you admit it
There's no shame in that, user. Hold your head high!

>Tfw born near the site

I is caveroach

I'm with /x/ on this.
There probably was minor civilization ( not agricultural, but like temples of stacked rock and mud ) multiple tribes of hunter gatherers would gather around occasionally but were simply so small scale, rare(has to have enough game to support larger than usual populations), and simple they were lost to time.

Didnt hunter gatherers only work like, 4 hours per day, and spent the rest of their time fucking, and leisuring?

yep

qt

WE WUZ CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION AND SHIT

I think prehistoric humans must have had a very different view of life, like the notions of social and technological progress wasn't even part of their worldview. They would use their minds to solve problems, but they weren't trying to constantly innovate in ways that would unnecessarily alter their way of life the way civilized people do.

*weren't even

OP took the balkanpill to hard.

>what are the Natufians
also the Out of Africa theory is based on human remains and genetics, not on civilizations. the move out of Africa was 40,000 years ago, not 7,000

I find it weird how there was no gradual progress at all for tens of thousands of years. Then suddenly human civilizations start poping up like mad and developing beyond anything ever seen in an extremely short period of time.

>the move out of Africa was 40,000
There's 45k years old remains from Russia(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ust'-Ishim_man) and some humanoid remains from Israel dating about 100k years ago, it's definitely earlier than 40k years ago.

>Is the Out of Africa theory false?

Are you still in Africa?

Good job owning up to your stupidity retarded frogposter

Hey don't bully frogman, he's a good boy and owned up to his mistake.

Yes.

Noah's ark landed on the mountains of Ararat, in Asia minor (modern day Turkey).

The first urbanization happened in the Middle-East, the cradle of civilization.

Before the deluge, we have no idea because it was a very different world.

Not gonna lie, I thought this thread was /pol/ shitposting

>le pretending to believe jewish folk tales meme

>le pretending to believe in darwinian monkey myths

It's okay, user. It's how we grow as people.

Wow I didn't know that a guy said that about evolution in a book one time. Really needles the old noodle.

I think he was implying that humans evolved in yurop (sic) rather than in Africa.

shucking and jiving to stay alive

>someone admitting they're wrong on Veeky Forums
I thought I'd seen it all.