"FirstBlood" Potential

FirstBlood (1ST)

firstblood.io/
github.com/Firstbloodio/white-paper/blob/master/FirstBlood_White_Paper_EN.pdf
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-1ST

Any thoughts on this coin?

There were rumors of some kind of Twitch partnership, but it seems like FUD. FirstBlood has a Dota Event (bits.firstblood.io/) coming soon, and it is broadcasted on Twitch. No sort of 'partnership'.

Regardless, it is a very interesting coin and the whole project seems very professional.

A long term hold for me. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDxS8g_LOdA
bits.firstblood.io/
blog.firstblood.io/bits-eu-2017-526601407dbb
medium.com/iconominet/how-to-receive-icn-tokens-in-your-own-ethereum-wallet-72d6bee01b9d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they havent spent any money on advertisement they are focused soley on the project and the community. That tells me a lot about the company

I think this is a serious project that could be huge if professional esports teams compete on it. thats an already huge market.

>2317396

They seem to have a very strong team (including marketing) but they just haven't done any yet, maybe because they're still in beta?

I am watching this interview: youtube.com/watch?v=IDxS8g_LOdA

It sounds like the alpha and beta will just be fore the technically inclined, aka current crypto users. They want to "make it as user friendly as possible to bring regular users in"

I invested a bit into this. Unlike other shitcoins these guys have proper social media links like slack you can check out. This is a hodl coin in my opinion.

Can you give me one example of any coin that looks like this and makes good gains?

Almost all of them?

How do I get their wallet?

This is crypto. Anything is possible. A coin about a fucking bean is currently mooning.

>he's never seen a coin get added to an exchange before

spotted the newcoiner

I picked up 100 coins nothing to lose

has a lot of potential imo
gaming is $$$ business lately
bought in with 1k caus why not, worst case it only goes up 50%

Watched the coin go up since it was barely 6 million market cap.
I liked the concept a lot but I was already invested in Stratis which did also very well. If not for this I would have definitely invested.

>bits.firstblood.io/
when is that contest happening?

>There were rumors of some kind of Twitch partnership, but it seems like FUD.
Shill or retard. Do you even know what FUD means?

>tfw i know this will moon but i'm out of btc to trade with and fiat is taking forever
a-atleast i got some, guys...

Worth buying a couple just to see where it goes.

june 12th

blog.firstblood.io/bits-eu-2017-526601407dbb

Remember, this coin actually has potential. No need to 'buy the rumor, sell the news', or whatever bullshit people keep trying to say about DGB. 1ST is a coin with potential and I truly believe that.

Thanks semper-fry. I'm thinking of cutting my losses with Zencash and flying with this. At least I'll see an immediate return. If this thing actually lets you play mainstream games and bet on winners this will fucking pop.

I'm thinking of getting more of these, got 93 1sts now, but those sats are kinda scaring me. Other shitcoins feel safer. What do.

i have 100$ in zencoin and it's shit but i wanna have iron hands and not be a pussy. but i also want to put way more into 1st blood.

That's kind where I'm at but I'm high af and think this is a pretty good idea. Especially with an actual tourney cumming to twitch this month.

but what about HODL

Maybe this will help? medium.com/iconominet/how-to-receive-icn-tokens-in-your-own-ethereum-wallet-72d6bee01b9d

Bought in with 3 BTC. We'll see where this goes.

Damn, I only bought in like $30, but I'm going to HODL so we'll see.

Also, thanks for the meme, it is beautiful.

> worst case
worst case all crypto will crash to like a 5th of what it is now

lmao worst case is just fucking die right now, c'mon don't talk like that

Deposit more, I'm putting in another 500 or so today.

This is moon territory. Jesus christ have you been paying attention the past 3 days?

Thank you :D

Hopefully the beta is up and running soon.