Was he autistic?

was he autistic?

He's probably the one I hate most of the high-ranking Nazis.

You may hate him but he doesn't ask for your love, only your fear.

lol, he thinks I'm scared of this manlet dork who puked when visiting the camps

You might want to consider Himmler's feels and pretend to be scared at least.

Why? Not even /pol/ memeing, but as you point out here he saw the holocaust as a necessary evil.

Don't get me wrong, that's still evil af. But compare it to people like Heydreich or Mengele, who reveled in murdering and torturing Jews

It's worse that he thought it was a necessary evil because it reveals the capacity for evil that humans have and how they can rationalise it.

kek

>he saw the holocaust as a necessary evil.
>Don't get me wrong, that's still evil af.

Is it really, if he sincerely saw it as the only way to prevent greater evil? Whether he was correct about that is besides the point when it comes to its morality. But don't military and state leaders (including the non-demonized ones) make that kind of decisions all the time, kill and cause suffering to colossal amounts of people because they calculated that it was the only way to prevent greater evil? Nuking Hiroshima etc.

>Whether he was correct about that is besides the point when it comes to its morality.

Retarded post.

My point was more that Himmler was not as bad as some of the other Nazis, because he didn't enjoy what the Holocaust was, but it's impossible to even slightly defend a Nazi without being accused of /pol/ LARPing

Other Nazis rationalised it too, and as well as that they enjoyed the act of murder

More like LARPing as a "pure germanic aryan norse warrior", living his fantasy in being knee deep in mystical pseudoscientific shit, commanding a force of psychopathic fanatical thugs and jizzing in his dream thinking of Thule.
I don't know if he was on the scale though.

If he was wrong about it being a necessary evil, that would mean he was tragically mistaken, not evil. If he had killed just out of sadism or something that would be evil.

Semantics.

Nice try, retard.

Yes.

WE

What I'd like to know is how someone so young became so powerful in Nazi Germany

>real hitler also refers to whites as cave beasts

The words good and evil should be banned from here.
It is not fair to compare two different society's concepts of good and evil without discussing ideology among other things.

The two concepts are too subjective for a constructive discussion.

Hitler was a principled man that understood real life wasn't all black and white; Himmler was dindu-tier.

Hitler favored the Roman-revival style of fascism, while Himmler was obsessed with the Viking fetishism that persists in a lot of white nationalists today.

Maaan, you're quite the toughguy. So high test and sexy. How can I become more like you?

He saw it as necessary evil, but the evil wasn't killing innocent people, but forcing the killers to undergo the stress of killing.

I want the relationship he had with his daughter, he was basically obsessed with her and she was similarly attached to him and still is as an 87 year old grandmother. Whatever monstrosities has he commited, I'm deeply jealous of him in this sense. Imagine having a daughter that refuses to renounce you, loves and worships you even after knowing everything you did and commiting suicide.

Yes

guy was a black magician doing satanic rituals in castle basements, you do the math