Honest Bittrex investment thread

Post shots of your wallets and reasoning behind why you invested in it.

I just started yesterday, so mine isn't too diverse.

Invested what I did because I am poor and want to make as much money as I can just listening to random anonymous people on an imageboard

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing, nigga
Hop it works out somehow

Ahh yes the shotgun method. Very nice.

i keep telling myself ill be at that point one day, but my shit is stagnating at 1.5btc total waht do

I only invest in memes because memes never lose

I started trading on the 1st and have put in about $200, made most of my money in DGB and Verge though.

Any suggestions? I figure I should have some good long-term coins, but starting out with a low dollar figure, much like with a target-date retirement fund, shouldn't I have higher risk early on and then transition some to lower risk?

You hodl and hopefully some whale comes along and picks whatever coin you're in and you dump before he does because you're checking your bittrex every 20mins waiting for just such an opportunity.
I got out with a profit out of nearly every coin shilled on here that sounded good, selling at profit then moving onto the next coin. Never chose DGB, Redd, etc, spent most of my time in ETC until some research around how it was made spooked me. It was at 17 dollars per and I had 15 left and Eth was going to climb at the start of the month due to being added to okcoin so I sold them all for eth on the 30th.
I bought bitbean twice, at 40 sat to 80sat(profit) and then at 419. "Why would you buy a coin that already mooned?" Someone posted that, so I did. I could sell now because it's 350, but I'm betting anons will pump it eventually because of it's meme power. Got an open sell order at 500 sat so I don't have to bother looking at the price everyday.
Ark got shilled to me a few days ago and the price immediately took off. I suspect a pump, but anons seem to have a cult of trust around it so I feel good holding.

one of your memes lost though

> tfw I got memed too

I'm confused too. I've been in this game since March 24th and I've only turned about 2.5k USD into about 5.5k, honestly.

Yet I hear people talk unironically on here about how they've turned $500 into $30,000 or so in the same amount of time.

I've bought good coins, really.

How is that possible?

>I've bought good coins, really.
>How is that possible?

Buy shit coins before they get hyped and get out before the hype runs out

some faggots pump-n-dump, and essentially steal from other biz-raelis

others get lucky and their longshot 3 sat coin moons to 300+ sats

you know people lie?

>tfw so FOMO buy everything and end up going sideways for days
JUST

but i'm holding for 2+ years, so here's hoping the rising tide lifts all boats

give it time baby

I have bought shitcoins too.

I mean right now I've got loads in RDD, DGB, MNE, BAT, XRP, and of course ETH but that's not really a shitcoin, and a little bit in STRAT and a few others that are mostly too small of amounts for me to really bother listing.

I'm betting big on MNE for some reason cause I think it has potential.
I guess, but it's becoming more obvious the more I look at this board that I should have much higher gains right now. Kind of depressing when I think about how much I really should have made if I wasn't so cautious.
This. For fuck's sake i want to buy every new coin I see on here that isn't visibly shit.
What am I doing wrong though?
It feels like there must be something.

I'm still making more at my job than here and that bothers me.

Invested in Ark when it was 9-10 ksat. Bought wings before the moon, among other stuff. Total budget of 230 EURO on the 19th of May, currently valued at 630 EURO.
Don't trust the shills...

What KILLS me is I remember ARK when it was a shittly little coin like that and I was told it was just a regular pump n dump shitcoin so I didn't buy.

But so was POSW and I'm happy I listened to myself on POSW because I know a lot of people here did not.

How did you know? And, please without shilling to me, are WAVES and ARK worth adding to my collection of shitcoins now or are they simply not and I should find something else that is smaller?

>I'm betting big on MNE for some reason cause I think it has potential.
i have weird feels on MNE. It's one of the few coins on /biz that are "counter-shilled", i.e. "stop posting this" "hush" "don't tell anyone"
i half expect the secret is already kinda-sorta out on that one, so i won't expect a total moon for the next few weeks.
getting a big exchange to take it (trex, polo) will probably make it double tho, hopefully

t. holding 2200 MNE

Buy before 2017 march pump where every coin x5 at least.

It's almost painful because I've never seen as much daily volatility on a coin as I have with MNE but I'm holding a big part of portfolio on it.

I do think it's a long term hold like people say though, yeah.

I remember you saying you bought that much in a thread.

I was thinking I should just make 3 tiers of coins, essentially, and give the most funding to my tier-1 coins, second-most to tier-2 coins, and least amount to tier-3 coins and then just hope it moons.

Is this stupid?
I'm getting desperate figuring out how you people do it all.

i wouldn't pay too too much attention to the price volatility right now, just because livecoin is such a small exchange, so movements of 0.02 MNE cause the price to drop 80 cents.

big thing to watch for is new exchange (and not some shitty one, like yobit). speculation in the bitcointalk thread is that the long verification time to add to an exchange means it might be one of the bigger ones (hoping polo, but probably bittrex). current volume is looking okay, so i imagine it's large enough volume for trex to want to pick up to scoop up some trading fees. here's hoping.

this is an odd one. I just wish i knew about the airdrop to have gotten a genesis address

Thanks for the inspiring words. Heres holding.

i'm no pro, so take what i say with a grain of salt

seems like going to the coinmarketcap page of a coin and clicking on the webpage and announcement tabs helps with reading up on the coin, seeing how active the devs are, updates, announcements, etc.

also click on markets to see where the coin is hosted at. Small cap coin on bittrex might be worth multiples one day with an active dev behind it.

godspeed

I normally do all that but I guess I don't research as much as I should and end up listening to Veeky Forums a lot. Maybe the trick really is just researching a bit of coins that actually aren't on Veeky Forums before buying in.

Any suggestions for me?

bamp

all of them look good, desu. lomocoin is the only one i'm not aware of, mostly because i'm tapped out on reading up on crypto

scrubs

it comes from being early

I bought eth at 12$, strat at 1$, dgb at 200 sats. 10k in to over 100k in 5 months

Drop 1k into ESP2 on Nova right now. There's your moon ticket. You're welcome.

small fish here, feel good tho

Give it to me straight senpai. Will I be a poorfag forever. I think I diversified too much with so little.
Will they be listed on Bittrex in the future. What exchange?

ive been trading since the 27th of may and ive turned 20$ into 55$ so i think im ready to start investing more

It's on Nova, among other exchanges. There is talk of it getting added to Bitrex and Polo in the very near future which would basically be an instamoon situation. We've gone from 7 to 13 sat today alone.

i like it

most of these coins are good, with a fairly even spread between them all. lomocoin and whitecoin are the only two i'm not much aware of.

hodl that for ~2 months, and see what soars. make sure not to trade yourself out of gains; holding makes money, not trading