EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
TIME

THE WHALES JUST STOP WHENEVER I DO ANYTHING

thanks for your sacrafice

Instead of crying, learn from it

Use this knowledge next time

I learn as much as I can before buy/selling but it instantly does the exact opposite.

>500 all fucking day
>buy
>390 in 2 minutes

>as much as i can
>does the exact opposite
*thumbs up*

if you know that you're retarded, why invest in volatile stocks anyway?

Maybe you have a learning disability then?

yo can you let us know next time you buy/sell?

Easy, go with the opposite of what you thought.

It's so hard to do this and yet I would've made so much money trading doing this

>he sold his siacoin
see you from the moon, user!

I used to kick myself for not investing in BTC back when it was pennies or a couple dollars. But then I remind myself that if I went in when it was a buck, I probably would've sold when it was 6 bucks and considered myself a great success, not realizing that over time it'd keep going up and up and up far more than ever imaginable.

fucking hold your shit, nigga

Buy and hold.

>with perfect hindsight, i could have made better choices
profit taking is not only normal and completely justifiable, but creates the very selfsame behavior you then witness in the market

>sell
There's your problem you pathetic cuck, learn to hodl

Yeah I should have known it would break out of a 10 hour cycle 5 seconds after I bought, the odds are only one in a trillion.

never sell.

been sitting on my ETH since FEB, never wavered, made mad cash, didn't lose a wink of sleep

i won't sell till at least 2020

I was nocoin two days ago. I bought BAT at 29 cents yesterday. Today, it's 25 cents. Fuck it, I'm going back to nocoin.

>the odds of a speculative investment changing in a 10 hour period are nearly zero
Just get out.

Within a 5 second time window after the buy? yeah so probable lol.

I bet you think getting three heads in a row improves your odds of getting heads the fourth time. Holy shit you're dumb. Just go back to being a fulltime NEET.

>make money
>bitch about it

Veeky Forums - Business & Finance

>comparing investing to a 50/50 coin toss

righto

>pretending to understand probabilities when you can't even deal with them at a 1st grade level, and losing money in the process
wew