Board the ARK. professional trader/fund manager here w/ over a decade of experience...

board the ARK. professional trader/fund manager here w/ over a decade of experience....run a global macro fund and use software you couldn't get your hands on if u tried. some fund's pay 100k+ a month to use it I personally pay upwards of 10, all depends on AUM. this is our last signal on btc a few weeks ago. nobody has what we have. volatility contractions are popping up on ARK on both the daily and weekly timeframes which means a massive multi week long move is setting up. can't post in real time otherwise I'll loose access to the software. up to whether or not u believe me. Veeky Forums community has been good to me on many fronts, consider this my repayment. godspeed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AUGpmcp9rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youre talking like a fag

Do I buy BTC is that what you mean?

>AUM

Shit Pajeet coin that table yesterday after some of you shilled it

after this signal btc crashed 900 in 48 hours. Yes of course now a month later it back up and pushing new highs u don't have to point out the obvious. trading around this signal increased our next exposure to btc by 30%. thts powerful

AUM is asset under management u fucking retard

ARK

could someone tell me if i did these meme arrows correctly or not? im new to this

thanks for the tip OP I just bought 10,000 ARK

>muh fancy special software no one can get their hands on

Literally anyone can get Bloomberg terminal you dumb cuck.

anytime. I bought big last night and and happy with my size but have large bid support at .00025ish to double up the position is someone is dumb enough to sell into me

AUM is assets under management you drooling fucking retard

Not that it matters, OP is larping anyways. He can't spell basic words and posted a facebook screenshot.

try booting it and getting my signals on said bloomberg u fucking moron. Oh wait thts right...u can't. Now sit down and shut up

You're _literally_ just drawing random lines on a chart. Why do you think this will yield any sort of valuable insight in the slightest? I mean how fucking mentally underdeveloped do you have to be to think this was a worthwhile exercise? Please answer this, I would love some insight into the mind of someone with weapon grade retardation.

like i told you im new to this. i drew the arrows from the bottom of the candle sticks and from the top of the candle sticks. any feedback is appreciated so thank you

thts wht I said. no idea what larping is b/c I'm not 12 years old. and yes I posted it on private fb group of members of our team. here another shot from my phone.

How long to we have? I'm not done accumulating.

You are fundamentally misunderstanding the question. Why the FUCK would you think drawing lines on a chart can allow you to infer anything about the movement of that asset in the future? Regardless of who does it or what they think they know. TA in cryptocurrency markets is an exercise is not only futility but also self-humiliation. Just stop, its embarrassing.

I was, quite literally, not responding to your OP when talking about the meaning of AUM. Regardless, the rest of my statement still holds true. You're role playing.

I'm listening OP. If I'm correct, this is the same OP who warned about the last huge dump. He said he would be checking back in when more of his clients started to inquire about Crypto.

how do I buy ark?

ARK.io Anime Opening
youtube.com/watch?v=7AUGpmcp9rk

You are a fucking useless subhuman. Why did you take the time to write this post and submit the captcha instead of googling it? Please answer honestly. I do not understand what (lack of) process went on in your underdeveloped brain when you thought this would be the most direct way to answer your fucking retarded question.

how angry you are is making me laugh. thanks, i needed this. please keep it coming!

>Professional
>Misspells lose

hes right you dumb useless fuck

Yes, stop spoonfeeding newfags

1) Newfags swarm into crypto and tell their friends and family
2) Crypto enters the mainstream and the market floods. Late ealy adoption days end and prices skyrocket marketwide.
3) Goodbye Lambo

No, google for trading patterns. Specifically you are looking for flags and pennants, which have specific requirements, and indicate specific upcoming movements. Just google around for technical analysis of charts or pennant pattern and you'll get some articles explaining what the meme triangle is.

Basically the signals tell you "If you see this specific triangle, you can expect that whatever gains came just before it will happen again after it." Certain other patterns say "if it was a bull market before this pattern, it will now become bear" or vice versa.

They are not exact and there is more to it, but it will at least get you going.

thanks you. this is all very interesting to me. i don't have much money, but i am still trying to learn just for the fun of it

Thank you

I bet you don't understand the prime number factorization used to encrypt your "ARK".

So what, I'm a noob. Isn't it better to ask a group of experts than waste 5 minutes sorting through pajeet run wordpress click bait?

Yes, I don't study elliptical curve cryptography but I also don't fucking ask random people on Veeky Forums to explain it to me.

I seriously do not understand how you can ever expect to do anything worthwhile in life when your instinctual reaction, when faced with a problem, is to ask to be spoonfed. You're fucking worthless and will never achieve anything of value in life.

You need to teach yourself how to learn.

You need to learn how to take it up the ass. I love me some butt hurt 4channer ass

Can you backtest your indicators on DGB?

so why does your chart have xbt in it?

WE MOONIN BOYS

what's the progress on the art?

HOLY SHIT WALL BTFO

Okay OP, I put in half a bitcoin. You better be right

price coming up to clear a major psychological resistance level at $1.00. I'd expect it takes awhile to chew threw it. these signals are long trending signals once they take effect, not some buy and think ur gonna make 3x overnight but a long persistent trend

it's whts it's always been no idea why. Look at the piece and the match it up the date along the bottom I assure you thats a chart of btc

I've got 7 in. only time will tell how it plays out but looking at the chart then getting the signals probability is in the favor of the move being up, not down

Are you saying that btc is going to crash $900 within 48 hours? I'm looking to buy some, but feel it's too high atm.

No I was commenting that after the signal popped up in btc a month ago it's crashed 900 the next 48 hours. In no way am saying anything gonna happen wit btc here. I'm talking about ark

More people will make the markets grow.

We are still far off from mainstream crypto adoption. I think the more fags into in the faster that will come, the faster to lambo land.

So do you think BTC will burst anytime soon? If so, to how much?

>....[followed by no space between . and the next word]
>Bad capitalization
>shitty spelling & grammar
>loose

Yeah, fuck off. Your pic is literally a screenshot of a facebook post or something like that, and you're referencing a Bloomberg Terminal when you say "We have a software that costs 100k+ a month" (It costs 10k a year, you mongoloid)

Get the fuck out of here.

t. Wealth Manager for UBS

You took the same screen shot dumb nigger.

>access le my big softwares

I'm actually in finance you dumb twat and what your posting is complete bullshit

thanks for this

I type fast on phone so fucking shoot me. Where did I say anything about that's how much the bb costs? The software does cost that much big tough wealth manager....I and traders like me eat cucks like your for breakfast trying running a fund not sitting back and ass raping your clients for fees your a dying breed you just don't know it yet. You actually wanna make them some money this year tell them to buy natural gas SWN specifically here's a different look on a slightly modified signal running in Tradestation coded in easy language. That was the last 2 days now go look what SWN did today and then look where it's at in a month then then look at it in Jan then go the mirror stare real hard and punch yourself for being so ignorant.

you don't know what your talking about you racist prick

Someone post an actual meme triangle.

How is your spelling and grammar this atrocious? Jesus fucking christ just make an attempt, at least. It's not the least bit believable.

>bitching about racism on 4chin
lmao

lol