Friends and family hear about my gains

>Friends and family hear about my gains
>Brother giving me 2K to invest for him because he doesn't understand how to buy it
>Mother giving me $500 to buy the cute Bean guy
>Co-workers giving me cash to invest for them.

Do I need a special license to do this? What's a reasonable price or % to charge them? They are all cool with paying me to do it and I've told them your results may vary.

Will be a pain keeping track of everyone's gains and stuff but I'll do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85YIezL8Q9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're playing with fire.

are you seriously retarded?

Dude ur good, the returns on crypto are so stable and it's going to go up no matter what so I would probably keep asking for money desu so you guys can all become wealthy together.

-10/10 would not recommend.

Nice digits OP. My brotha what are we talkin here. How long did it take to accumulate these gains and which coins are you in on?

In more ways than one my man. If it goes down, you take the blame. If it goes up, good luck explaining your situation to mr taxman.

Just charge them a fee to show them how to do it if you really want any money

You're just asking to destroy your relationships with everyone in your life. You shouldn't even have told them about making money dumbass. Drug dealing niggers have more wisdom than you. Listen to rule #1

youtube.com/watch?v=85YIezL8Q9A

I wont even invest for my dad senpai, too risky

>Turned my $1500 tax return into $12k
>Opportunity to get paid to invest normie money that's not mine
>Ratatas

This. There's no way you don't get screwed here.

Why is this a bad idea? Aren't the people giving OP their money the actual retards?

Took 2 months to go from $1500 to 12k, bought Bean at 10 sat, been long on eth, ark, dgb, cloak and several others before they became moon missions.

It's risky but if you're going to do this, charge on a tier system

A small cut for just picking a coin and investing long term in it, a bigger cut for actively trading to make quicker gains.

Make it clear you are essentially being paid for your time, the risk is entirely theirs

1. Form an LLC, and create policies outlining how you pool and invest funds and how you handle individuals withdrawing
2. Create separate accounts just for the LLC, keep all the funds separate
3. Draw up actual contracts for them to sign that outlines liability (i.e., no guarantees on return of investment), how they can get payments, etc.
4. Start tracking all your trades and withdrawals and mining for Mr Tax Man (but also track expenses)

>mixing business with family and friends.

> the risk is entirely theirs
kek. the first one who will be blamed is op. i hope you really fuck this up for being dumb

You very likely you ZERO strategy, you are only getting LUCKY riding this BUBBLE of GARBAGE.

Same thing with internet stocks of 2000's, everyone and their dog decided to be a day trader when everything went up non stop but then lost their shirts.

Everyone will end up hating you after you lose all their money on your shit garbage coins.

Also rule #7

>taking advantage of friends and family
go away, mr kike man

I feel like it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of thing.

>Hey man, nice lambo! How did you get that?
>Oh, I've been investing in cryptocurrencies for years
>AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT IT WHEN I COULD'VE MADE SICK GAINS TOO?
>pew pew pew bang bang ur ded

Just stick to your family, if the investments crash and burn they'll probably be easier on you then the co-workers getting all butt-hurt of losing money and threatening some sort of action. And if the investments moon after just sticking to your family you can send photos from your paradise trip to your co-workers for being to lazy to learn for themselves.

PS: your gains kind of suck. Are you even beating the market?

Sure is bearish itt.

You guys realize this is the time the normies come flooding in right? We were the early adopters and now thanks to the news headlines our cover is blown, now these people who have never heard of ethereum are going to be throwing money at it like it's their moon ticket, there's no stopping it now, the best we can do is ride this bull market and sell at a comfortable spot to the normies who just now figured out how to get verified on coinbase.

The money they are paying me would go directly into diversified, solid investments, some even other than crypto.

>Implying I would trust everything in a bull market.

I've been doing this. I just promise them their money doubled in 3 months and they've all been alright with it.

Got 10k from a buddy
10k from my dad
5k from my uncle
2k from my cousin
1k from my moms friend

Already doubled their cash within the first month and am now sitting on almost 200k im trading with.

I don't buy shitcoins, I bought Bean, but that was with money I was cool with going to zero.

I don't buy everything I see on Veeky Forums, I do my dd and actually research and do analysis, I've been trading in other markets for 11 years now.

oh my lord dude you are so naive, either naive a fuckin liar or a fuckin moron

FEDERALE ALERT

THOSE AREN'T DIGITS

It's funny watching people say this is a bad thing because they're so autistic that nobody they know would ever trust them with a significant amount of money.

I've been getting this a lot but you'd have to be retarded to not make money on cryptos in this market.

I really don't understand, they trust me to make good decisions with their money and I did. They know I will pay them so it's basically like a loan except I made way more money than they did.

Now this could potentially be actual wolf of wall street shit if you start charging commission

More like its better if people take care of their own money.

I would never take money from friends or family. Always disclose that they are potentially taking a big risk, I made my mom about 5k which is a good feel :)

>expecting people to make good financial decisions
lol

Never tell people how you got rich.

And thats why the poor stay poor. If they cant be bothered to learn then they must not want their money that badly.

Nice try irs. Op don't tell this scrub anything. Those aren't even simple dubs.

Classic song, good job on posting this

they're all going to get together and break your kneecaps when you piss their money down the toilet on garbage pnds on Veeky Forums

I've recently started lurking on Veeky Forums, can anyone suggest any actual good websites or videos on investing for beginners.

youtube

He didn't even get digits you dumb fuck.
>summer

>>Friends and family hear about my gains
>>Brother giving me 2K to invest for him because he doesn't understand how to buy it
>>Mother giving me $500 to buy the cute Bean guy
>>Co-workers giving me cash to invest for them.
>
>Do I need a special license to do this? What's a reasonable price or % to charge them? They are all cool with paying me to do it and I've told them your results may vary.
>
>Will be a pain keeping track of everyone's gains and stuff but I'll do it.

Tl; dr hey family and friends, let me lose your money in shitcoins

they wouldn't have invested anyway. or if they did the volatility would have caused them to sell and lose money and irrationally blame you for it. on the off chance they did have major success they wouldn't give you the credit and would think they were an investment genius. talking to someone who is independently interested and you judge as a peer is one thing, but you really shouldn't disclose your crypto power level except to the very closest normies in your life who you have complete trust in.

Because this is not sustainable. Bubble will burst soon. And if he's not out before bubble burst. He's going to lose not only his money, he will lose his family and co-worker. Then his relationship with them will suffer.
Rule #1 is don't gamble with other people's money especially family.

Don't to this shit. You are retarded. This will only give you problems. Tell them it went down and give them a chance to buy out. Later you tell em its all gone, cut the cord and keep the profit yourself.

>don't gamble with other people's money
"Only gamble with other people's money" is literally rule #1

Indeed. Hedge funds are literally based upon the fact that you can gamble with other peoples money and get paid fat fees.

Hedge funds take speculative positions, disguise them as informed investment decisions, and their clients brag about their gains before the fund inevitably has a bad year. Martingale derived strategies, Sharpe ratio manipulation, etc.. Rinse and repeat.

other people you don't have personal relationships with.*
Don't mix family / friends with business is the other #1 rule.

>so, uhh, just go onto this old-looking forum place here, where everyone is called a nigger. and a faggot. and a niggerfaggot. And look, see all of these different coins, called shitcoins, that people are talking about? Just throw your momey into whatever is being talked about the most and you'll make money. Yeah, I trust this method completely.

but it works

Don't do it. IF you lose you will feel in need to pay them with your own money. They don't understand they are taking risks, they don't expect the money to go down, just up.

DO NOT do it.

buy the dipp

They'd probably look at my gains after that and assume I was role playing and not believe me until I cashed out. That's not gonna happen until I get rich as fuck.

protip:
take all their money
put it into a savings account
3 months later, they ask for an update
"sorry, but it just didn't work out"
give them all their money back
they think you are just an average trader, but at least they didn't lose anything

hopefully that should shut them up
do NOT talk about your crypto gains. it will only fuck you over later

>I just promise them their money doubled in 3 months
AAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH
Holy shit I desperately want to read in the news that somebody was actually murdered because of Veeky Forums shitcoins.