HEY! U WANT 'FREE' ARK? READ THIS

Hey faggots! I gotta surprise for you! I present to you the Official Veeky Forums ARK node!! If we vote this baby all the way into the top 51 spots all the voters of this node will be earning 90% of the ARK forged from the node! (I am a saint, I know, most people offer around 80%, but I love you guys too much)

So you magnificent bastards that I love so very much what do you think!? I am here for us, for the community. I fucking love ARK and I fucking love Veeky Forums we're gonna make it senpai.

I am here for questions and discussion about this Veeky Forums money generator. I loved setting this up and being involved with the whole ARK infrastructure.

Here is the delegate monitor to see who is at what place, you can see biz (our node that I set up) is under "newest delegates":
explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

Or you can just go straight to our address here:
explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq

If you are thinking "wtf is this shit" here are some links for you to read about the whole thing.

blog.ark.io/lets-forge-some-ark-rewards-kick-in-at-block-75-600-abe2e7bf2b98
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-desktop/releases/tag/1.2.2
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
arkecosystem.slack.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we are are currently ranked at #309 by the way. We need to be in the top 51 delegates to generate $ARK.

Here where you download the ARK client which you need to vote.
github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-desktop/releases/tag/1.2.2

bump

Bump and praise Kek

>monitoringthisthread.jpeg

I'll vote for you but you best pay out bro

dumb newfag, no idea what this means but i'm going to just keep boarding the ARK

I this a miners pool? I have a gtx 1050 to throw in.

thanks a ton brutha
check the last 2 links I posted

Sure, I like free money.

No, ARK works like proof of stake, except only 51 wallets can stake. To get into a top 51 position, people vote with $ARK for who they trust are who they want to be in that position. The voters than get their candidate in a position to generate new $ARK, the person running the node has to convince people to vote for them and then runner of the node also shares a large percentage of the $ARK generated with their voters, the the voters get payed like every 3 days or something. Fucking cool if you ask me.

All setup, anyone send me some ARK to vote with?

AVasQvummM9Uzjt31oyBCJqQsWq7KJirNH

loading up 50 bucks on bittrex to buy

you faggots better not let me down on this coin.

If I have this right:
>422 new ARK each day

If you're sharing 90%, that's 379.8 ARK to be spread between voters.It costs 1.1 to vote (if I'm not misunderstanding this). That means, if 100 people vote to bring our node up, that's a net gain per day of 2.698 ARK.

Did I miss anything?

send me ark to AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq

and ill post recepits

How do I do this? I have 400 ARKs, what do I need to do to vote, and how I'll earn anything?

>github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-desktop/releases/tag/1.2.2

bump

You will be paid out proportionally to the percentage of weight YOUR votes has against the pool of votes.

So heres the math:
x = how many ark is in the account you vote with
y = total votes

(422 forged ARK / .90(x/y)) - .1 ARK transaction fee, per day

also the fee to vote is only a one-time fee... unless down the road you want to change your vote, but it doesn't cost you 1 ark to vote per day.

pic related, see blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68 for the rest
can you cite where you got your numbers from?

All well and good, but how do I get paid out?

forgot pic

Sounds good. Downloading the client.

I would but I just sold at 31k
Ill send you some when it dips back down.
inb4 it doesnt

Holy fuck, totally messed up that math. sorry im inbred atm.

Its .9(422 * (x/y))

Veeky Forums we already moved to rank 74! Fucking sick

Gimme 15 mins and I'll vote. Don't do anything crazy to the system when you're rich

ark just broke ATH!

Right, I'll vote. The number of Arks I get from It is directly proportional to the number of Arks I give when voting, right?

>Almost $1
>mfw
yes

The voters get paid as often as the delegate wants to pay them..

The downside is that each time you get paid out there is a .1 ark tx fee (however, this i supposed to be lowered soon)

There are some delegates that pay out every 6 hours and some that pay out every 7 days

Really? Damn. Lemme flog off my DGB before I vote.

Right, so I ask you guys now to decide how often do you wanna get paid.

directly porportional to the total pot of votes for that one delegate. Keep in mind this biz delegate needs at least 850k coins voted if it wants in the top 51

Automated process, or do you have to approve it?

btw guys I have to pay to run this shit on a server, I wanna upgrade our node to be more efficient so the more people we get on board the more ark there is to pay for our better hardware

Sent my vote got rid of the #1 delegate. Make me proud senpai. Godspeed.

Alright I voted but it cost me 3ARK

because 1 fucked up unvoting previous delegate

I'm a poor ARK holder - DON'T make me regret

AaxQzezujkcnym15ZcgzhWvXumvzhGfWeP

Bought and voted. We at 74. lets do this biz

"The ARK Crew will be releasing an official and fully supported open-source profit-sharing script that any potential delegate may download and run as part of their proposal for their delegate votes. The parameters for profit-sharing will be negotiable and will play a large part in whether or not a specific user receives votes from the community. Users will be able to determine a % of overhead to go to the pool owner with the rest being distributed to those granting votes to the delegate pool. There will be several different options for how the pool may calculate each individual user’s voting contribution over time. And the payout time intervals vary per pool. It will be up to the voter to make decisions and research each vote."

>blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1

voting

how long does it take for ARK to be transferred from bittrex to my wallet? seems slow

mine took like a min

we rank 64 Veeky Forums keep it movin

Can be all be rich with this?

We need to shill like we have never shilled before. We are on the internet ark. an ark that will save us from shitcoins forever.

ARK is gonna be fucking huge, its designed for mass adoption of the mainstream, its super adaptable and is trying to develop smartbridges to link other cryptos together and shit. The team is so killer dude I am in love with this project!

Ive got ark in the desktop wallet, gimme a step by step how to vote for you and it will be done man.

price point prediction for 2018-2020?

we need a pretty big push. number 51 is at 21k and growing

here you go buddy

make sure you have at least 1 ark so you can vote.

go to votes click add delegate type biz. vote.

read the link in the first post

nevermind i'm retarded, had to check e-mail for a withdrawal confirmation

Just waiting for the deposit from Bittrex and then we can vote.

What's your platform OP?

Next general ARK threads, link this op

sent you 1 back

op you are a good user. i really want to see all of us neets on this board get rich. you are making progress to that vision.

Voted, praise kek, to the moon with us!

gave you votes i think with 54 ark backing it bro

I found biz as a delegate, what do I dO?

By the way if anyone can help me find the script thing I quoted in this post so I can implement automatic 90% shared payout I'll love you forever and send you an ARK tip.

We are going to need a lot of fucking people man or a few giant whale holders. It is so fucking much to break into the 51 barrier. I am going to buy some more right now maybe 30 or so won't be much.

Once Bittrex clears me, I've got 245 to throw at it. I could sell off the rest of my DGB and get another 200 behind it, but it's still not that much.

voted!

aight my man, i just voted for you. take us to the moon.

>blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
I don't have the brain power for this right now but my 'tism instincts are telling me to buy ark so i did. I have alot to learn about how this works but the potential seems fractal.

Yea I have like 70 waves don't really wanna sell. Could sell all my XBY for 1,000$ but I dunno I like how much of a disaster and risky that coin is.

I'm on mobile but will do this immediately!!!!!!!!!! I love ark!!! #boardtheark

How can I send more than 1 Ark? Every I click vote It just has to option to send 1A

Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!
Fuck yes it is! The team is INSANE
Thank you!!!

once you vote, you're done. If the 1 ark has been deducted your vote has already counted

>buy at $0.40
>only 90
why do i keep doing this. At this rate i cant even by a toy model lambo

For some reason, Bittrex isn't letting me withdraw my ARK.

Thanks for organizing this. Despite all the shitposting I truly feel like everyone on Veeky Forums is trying to help each other get rich.

Voted, deus vult

this happened to me, check your emails for a cofirmation

ten more spots to jump till 51...

It's my pleasure, when I hatched this idea I nearly creamed myself in excitement. we're all gonna make it brahs.

Thanks.

Did our fellow Kekistani here get an answer? Wondering if anyone's done any projections.

voted brother

Okay, I'm having a moment of controlled retardation: How do I actually cast my vote.

How do we know you'll hand out 90% and not 80, 70?

yo anons look what I just found on the ARK slack, pretty nifty eh

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0

how do i throw more coins at this to help. already threw in my one. buying $100 more when my eth gets to bittrex.

Inbred or imbibed? Kek

We don't, but I'll risk $1 for a chance at more. I mean, better odds than Powerball.

I'm looking into this as we speak on the ARK slack channel under Help, my username is the same as my trip.

arkecosystem.slack.com

says needs invite

How much ark per day would I get?

this, is it worth it to vote for voters?

well with only 16 voters it isnt going far. throw your buck in so we can blast off together.

I still can't figure out how to vote with this thing.

Also, is it safe to keep all my ARK on here?

safer than an exchange if you dont lose your passphrase.

Guys, don't forget to put ARK in the wallet. We need at least 834,952 amongst all voters to break into top 51.

fuck this is genius

I'll vote but my quadriga account wont be verified until thursday, if anyone wants too hook up an ark, I will glady vote. How much is a vote by the way?

I need 1 ARK so I can cast a vote, anyone want to send 1 measly ARK so i can cast my vote in? Literally downloaded and created an address just for you guys.

AdhZgcYtDAhdR2CYepfF8cYYyBT9pywHND

damn you're a faggot but are good setting these stupid fuckers up