STRATIS up 150000%

so if you got in the ICO for stratis, you'd have made mad gains. what's the next stratis guys?

STORJ

ICO already happened and it's already way past 1000 sats, I'm looking for

SYS is the next strat like gains, 100k sats is reasonable

KIDS has the biggest potential right now desu, next week it will probably go to 50+ sats. Looking reminiscent of dgb and xby takeoff

why not just throw $1k at every professional looking ICO?

I just bought some more but a whale is manipulating the fuck out of price on bittrex right now. I've been keeping an eye on if for the last couple hours. Go check it out. He puts up a 10-20 btc wall up near the top and it causes idiots to panic sell. If people start getting close to the wall he'll pull it down and move it further back. This shit is gonna rocket again soon.

oldest trick in the book

followed a whale doing that earlier, got a couple gains from waiting on him to drive the price down really low.

Yep I noticed that too. He got rocked about an hour ago when someone bought 9 btc of his wall. Dude is a fag.

So if I put £1 in I would have £150000?

you dense twat

Definitely a fag but at least you know the price is going to go up if he's doing it to begin with.

Yeah I didn't sell mine. I'm not a weak handed bitch. That douche can only push it down so far before a wave of buys come and he gets rocked like he did eariler.

no idiot
you'd have 1500

It just started pumping again and someone bought up 5 btc of his wall. kek

Haha looks like he got pissed and put a 23 btc wall up now.

Yup as soon as anyone hits it he pulls it down though.

Explain to me what effect him doing this has on the price?

Idiots see the wall and think "oh shit no one is going to buy that! I better sell now before people panic sell and the price drops." Then they panic sell and the price drops. But they can only push it down so far before people start buying and they have to pull the wall down or it will get bough up.

Lurk you greedy faggots.

This

Fucking jews and their magic.