June 9th, 10th

Don't say you weren't told ahead of time. ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

techforintegritychallenge.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get to the chase

We're going to 1$ on june 10th
>

Can't wait for Friday, going to be a great weekend

the dumpening

new to this board. can someone explain to me the connection between chase and dgb? already bought 500 dgb. Also what are the chances of this just being a meme vs the chances of it being meme magic?

THAT'S MY KIND OF PREDICTION

even if they win the science fair, it doesn't mean a partnership with citi.

or citibank whatever the fuck you know what i meant

who are the other competitors in the pie eating contest?

doesnt have to, the fact that they're going to meet with some big players is good enough, networking opportunities dont get the credit they deserve.

there are a lot, my friend.
techforintegritychallenge.com/

so this is some shit for like months down the line

hodl means hodl not pnd. weakhands arent allowed on the dgb launch to world supremacy

so nothings happening June 10th

I think it will temporarily spike and then fall pretty hard once people realize nothing happened.
then everyone will forget about it while it slowly climbs over the months and eventually becomes a huge monster.

Nice
thanks for the actual answer

>it slowly climbs over the months and eventually becomes a huge monster.
based on what?

Even if they don't win the chance of coverage and networking is huge, the coin is known almost entirely just for the gaming integration despite that only being one area of what it can offer among so many other value drivers.

I expect it to rise steadily over the next few days, jump 8th/9th and then peak on the 10th/11th followed by a sell off as the hype money comes out before rising gradually again on a much more linear basis than the 600 > 2k spike we saw last week

>almost entirely just for the gaming integration
what games is it integrated into?

All the coins fundamentals have been blown out of proportion on this board, there is no partnership with microsoft, they arent colluding with the citi banksters, they're just existing and looking at future plans for now. However the fundamentals are safe, it will speed up block time 2x every 2 years and will be fully mined by 2031. In addition they're planning to use digusign to streamline international trade.
The coin has a ton of value that is never shared on here, but you just have to look to find it.

Been running miners for a few weeks now, using gains and more money to gain off the hypetrain about to begin, and sell off and wait for the floor again.

What you fudders dont understand is that

>OK-- Minecraft, 1 server?

Fat loser FUD'ers catch a whiff they can earn cash sitting on their fat ass playing games they'll jump on this coin like hot cake.

>OH---they dont get partnered with CitiBank?

Who fucking cares, having that level of exposure will send normies running to the banks to withdrawl Fiat to start buying the shit.