How long until the crypto currency boom ends, and everything is consolidated into 2 or 3 coins? Of extant coins...

How long until the crypto currency boom ends, and everything is consolidated into 2 or 3 coins? Of extant coins, which ones do you think are most likely to make it and why? Bitcoin is an obvious front runner, but may not make it due to its high latency and other issues.

I'd say a few more months. It'll obviously consolidate into Bitcoin and Eth, driving their prices to $10,000/BTC and $1000/ETH

Years before this happens. It actually probably never will. There will always be advancements. One day Bitcoin will be worthless.

LTC and XMR.

There will always be new coins popping up with the potential to moon so I wouldn't worry.

Unless of course Quantum Computing takes off into the mainstream and BlockChain essentially becomes obsolete; then a new thing will come up that will blow Bitcoin out of the galaxy.

Bancor will fix the problem of the long tail.

An IOC is coming soon.

Bancor will consolidate the Etherium Based coins, and Waves will consolidate everything else. Waves and Bancor will then be somehow swallowed up by some super normie coin that will be announce in 3 years. Then further on, even that coin will be assimilated by a coin that used the heat generated by mining old school bitcoin to dry out lumber before we ship it away. This leads to TOTAL deforestation of the Amazon, and massive desertification and food shortages.

>One day Bitcoin will be worthless.
i said this in 2013. i've been pretty wrong so far

someone screenshot this just in case

Who got the get?

Asia is going crazy over this stuff

Crypto is literally lottery tickets to them

this will last for at least a year

yes and one day the sun will burn out and the earth will die. but that's not going to happen in my lifetime.

it hasnt even started yet LMAO

we are so fucking far away from that I want to hunt you down and tie you to the federal reserve for being such a malicious doubter.

Basically this, they will drive it for another 12-24 months or so

Normiebux will as well to a certain extent the higher BTC goes

Largely as long as there are new innovations and tech I don't see any reason why it can't end, however that of course in itself entails old coins being made obsolete and getting BTFO as they're replaced

When is the smart time to get in on BTC/ETH? There's a bubble going on now, and I want to wait until it corrects (probably down to 1-1.5k for BTC, based on previous trends). I'm just not sure when the bubble is actually going to pop.

interested in this as well

I too can pull numbers directly out of my anus

imo you could wait on btc for a few days / weeks and see what happens. eth I would buy asap, the price usually only fluctuates...$10-$15.

Source or fuck off

Quantum computing isn't an issue because if this starts breaking cryptography literally the entire internet breaks, including credit card and banking websites and everything. So we're fucked. This is when physical goods come into play, gold, etc.

ANY ESTIMATION OF ANYTHING IS INCORRECT

This is a brand new kind of market and everything has been horrifyingly unpredictable for years.