Hmmm

hmmm...

Damn, what a good buy, what coin is it?

what coin?

Looks like much but it isn't, Which coin btw?

hmmmmmmmmmm...

what am i looking at here?

WAVES holders are definitely on suicide watch

Waves, im following it

Wave lol

No, that's good, it's a fake wall to push the price down, buy cheap and pump

why is that a good buy?

Because it means I can become an hero soon.

I call it 'The Rape of the Bull'

This is a good coin for Veeky Forums strategy

how do you know its fake?

somebody put up a fake 64 btc sell wall, thats the entirety of it. also name the coin faggot

How can you tell if it's fake? If it has uniform volume at each price, or if it pops up too quickly?

My guess would be that, if you have 100 btc worth of a shitcoin, you should be smart enough to know there's no way in God's green earth you're going to be able to sell all that at once for what you bought it for. Knowing that, you can "dump" a massive amount of coin on the market to scare people who invested their entire $100 savings into the coin into dropping out because they think it's about to crash. Then the dip generates interest in other buyers so the price rebounds and surges higher, so you can sell your stuff for even more later during a buy surge.

bulls like to charge large red flags tho, user

Oh so you're speculating based on it been a ridiculous amount to be sold. Interesting. The whale is crafty animal.

Uniform volume

WAVES HODLer here. I'm not worried for I have iron fists. All this shows me is some whale has a big interest in getting more WAVES, which shows me this coin has proper hype over it.

HODL HODL HODL

I like these sort of threads. Gets people to actually look into the coin and talk about it and learn to read the graphs.

pretty much SIA too

I'm holding it since it was

i hold and lease them, dont care lol

WE'RE FLYING PAST IT GET IN HERE