North American Union

Do you think a North American Union would be feasible? How would it change the world's economic, social and cultural landscape? How would organization and governance work?

Please, refrain from any NWO conspiracies (or conspiracies about this subject in general.)

america and canada could work, because similar language, but only after ethnic cleansing of minorities,

Define
>North American Union
But no it wouldn't, the only countries that can join each other in the future in that part of the world would be either a Central American Union or a Caribbean Federation (with some but not all Caribbean Nations)

That map is stupid.
Any North American Union to ever exist will not include any Mexico.
It would be the US and Canada, and Greenland if we could convince Denmark to sell.
And Russia hasn't had Alaska for well over a hundred years, and sold it, fair and square. There aren't even any fucking Russians up there.

>Holy Alliance
7/10; pretty funny, but it'll need a
>Roman
in there before it reaches supreme meme status.

I chose a poor map, a hypothetical union template would be Mexico, USA and Canada, with the possibility of the Caribbean nations. I think this map is from a book series or something.

No, we would never join with Mexico, you idiot.
They speak a different language, have a different ethnicity, a different culture, a different religion, and are a complete shithole. Why would we take them in? I hope we kill them all, first, at least, considering the alternative is getting flooded with third-worlders.
The US, Canada, and Greenland, I could see.
And I could Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean joining together, too.
But that's it.

Yes,but I am not sure if the Yankees will love our Queen

wat

Not while Trump is President.

But in the time leading up to WW2 there was a push for America to be the Big Brother of their side of the map. They wanted to aid in all afairs on their side and leave europe to fuck off.

Many say that America became the world Police by default, but to make it fair, America wNted to be the World Police for a long time, they just didn't think it would happen all so sudden.

I'll drop some articles and links if you guys want if I can find them again.

Did a research paper on America's military development in University. so I know "a little"

As in something like nato? Or something more economic like the EU? Or does canada/us/mexico just create one super country?

More likely that America would push into Canada, slaughter the Canadians and replace the population with their own. After the annexation of Canada (which come on, we all know nobody will do anything to help them), America will turn it's attention on Mexico. Mexico may get allies from Central America, but even with allies they get beaten, and like Canada their populace will be raped and butchered before being repopulated by the Americans.

We wouldn't even need to replace the Canadians, they're practically Minnesotans, Alaskans, or Mainers, depending on which part they're from, already.
And there're only 15 million of them.

There's actually 30 some odd million Canadians, but compared to Americas 300 million, it's a drop in the bucket. However, I highly doubt that Canadians (or at least most Canadians, since every country has traitors) would fight against annexation. You (I'm taking the assumption your American since you said "we" and you don't know how many people live in the neighboring country) may say that there's no need, but come on now. We all know the American military cares only about kill scores and throwing puppies off of cliffs. I wouldn't be surprised if your president dropped nuclear warheads on Canada when their prime minister upset's him.

Sorry, it's hard to remember. I just knew you were way less populated than we are.
Anyway, I'm certain we'd just announce that Canada was now a part of the US, and call them in the organize and define the new states.
If they resisted, we might actually fight, but they wouldn't.
And stop shitting on our military, you faggot.

>And stop shitting on our military, you faggot.
Once you stop being a faggot thinking your military and your president are saints and can do nothing wrong. Also, stop being a fucking retard that thinks a country would show it's belly without fighting. This is Veeky Forums you daft cunt, not /int/ or /pol/ where opinions are facts.

Canada wouldn't fucking fight.
And no, I don't think our president or our military are saints, but I recognize that they are at least half-decent people, and wouldn't start a preventable war with people who would give up easily, especially when those people are our closest brothers and allies.
Of course there would be Canadian terrorists, and whatnot, but there would be no actual war.

>Canada wouldn't fucking fight.
I thought Americans were belligerent, not stupid. Have your last (You).

please, go away /pol/
and yes. your response is very /pol/ like

i've dreamed about a north american union for close to 8 years now. I believe it can happen, maybe not within my lifetime. Thats the difference with all of these people. For big ideas, it takes alot of time.

Shouldn't build a wall.

And not to get all hippie and stuff on it, but we need to legalize all drugs, literally raid mexico's drug cartels locations and get rid of the whole system.

Teach french/english/spanish in the school curriculum.

one day user. possibly after space colonization/moon base

>I believe it can happen
It won't.

Yeah, and there WON'T be a trump presidency either.

O, wait.

>please, go away /pol/
>and yes. your response is very /pol/ like
What's wrong with that response? It's correct. And exactly the reason why it won't happen, and shouldn't, you stupid liberal hippie faggot.

there we go. i agree wholeheartedly. i concur. yes. 100%.

States will never work

You really need to travel or shut the fuck up and admit you have no idea what you are talking about

Are you actually going to dispute his claims or just be triggered?

No. North America should balkanise and preserve regional identities. Would be shame to see places like Quebec, the South, Newfoundland, Appalachia, New England, Maritimes get swallowed up and lose their cultures.

>baja california

Why do you autists have an obsession with it? Leave it alone, you cunts, or I'll behead you all and feed you to your own family.

>alternative is getting flooded with third-worlders.
I have some bad news for you, Tim

triggered cartel worker

>refrain from any NWO conspiracies
Its a fact though

I don't get this either. It's literally just a strip of desert speckled with salt factories, culturally it's thoroughly Mexican, but these asshats continuously give it to the NAU/Ind. California for some unknown reason.

>Mexicans are white, English-speaking, first-world Protestants with a variant of British culture.
Wow, I'd never realized that!

theyd get fucked so hard everyone in all those areas has LOTS of guns. Not to mention >taking Detroit