Watch Swarm City, that's all I can say

Watch Swarm City, that's all I can say.

Pls stop shilling this coin. Let it do what its going to do anyways. Let these fags stay hodling their beans.

Someone needs to know.

I can't decide on throwing money on this or DGB.

THIS SHUT UP KEEP THESE FUCKS OFF MY COIN REEE

DGB is getting ass fucked after the ninth.

just looking at the coinmarketcap chart makes me horny. so much room for this to grow

keep the fucking normies out you faggot what are you doing

Actually cashed in my dgb and threw half in this and the other on waves

why is their website so trash?

Without normies Swarm City will fail.

Because their real project doesn't launch till the 15th. Look at the team. Fucking Vitaliks DAD is in on this shit.

for real?

they will come in AFTER all the people who are actually intelligent and look into shit get the chance to buy in that is EXACTLY why the website is the way it is currently

that is EXACTLY why its so hard to find info on swarm right now unless you listen to 40 minute videos on youtube or actually follow the dev, check twitters ect.

THIS, is how ICO's should be done and you are fucking it up by doing this shit. Stop it

Yes for real. Most undervalued coin out there rn. Only a few whales are smart enough to accumulate rn, hence the low activity.

Beware, there's some guy on Veeky Forums you probably got burned by buying at the $5 ATH and panic selling at 4.30, who has made it his personal mission to make threads to FUD this.

I'm the one who made the first post. The person who made the thread is probably reposting satirically which is why he decided to make a retarded image on MAKEAMEME.NET or wherever that picture came from. They are legit discussion points.

What are you on about?

Literally sold this because it's fucking trash. Terrible website, scammer founder, no price movement, zero potential as it's a shit concept. This is just another shilled shit coin. Invest in something solid like Ark.

see and it invites this kind of bullshit
telling normies means you create FUDers, just wait and let swarm do its own thing

They removed the founder of arcade. How many times must this be said?

Also,
>Ark
>Solid
Shill, out!

whats wrong with Ark senpai?

Nothing really. It's just not as solid as Swarm.

Please fuck off with this mentality.