This motherfucking BAT ever going up?

This motherfucking BAT ever going up?

Probably not

Nope. I got out 2 days ago.

Overpriced. Might buy back on the crash.

Should I get out? Fuck I have like 115 BAT it would suck to get out now, this makes a big part of my portfolio oh chit

SELL SELL SELL

kek

It's going up to 10k+ today

The whole concept is meme as fuck

You think Google, a borderline monopolist of online advertising is going to cede market share AND browser market share to this meme?

More fundamentally, paying people to watch/view adverts is an awful idea.

i bought BAT at 0.54 , i will wait and see what happens, it can just get better

i have 3812 BAT

it was a scam, the crowd sale was fake

yall niggers are literally retarded

it's honestly a great idea and something that normies are used to when they play shitty mobile games. so telling them they can get paid to browse is an extremly powerful storyline that every newspaper wants in the headlines. that's when BATs superpowers start to shine.

also you know that 2016 a meme became the US president, so 2017 a meme can take over crypto.

the memer the better.

> Buying right after the ICO
> They dont even have a product, you just paid them to start developing
> The idea might not even be that good

I warned you idiots you would be bagholding this for years before seeing any returns, but you got tricked and FOMO'd

angry dude who wasn't quick enough

I bought in at 0.0004

>tfw one swing trade of bat from 8200 to 8700 earned me a daily wage
>tfw there are people who work hard labour for the amount I earned in half an hour
>tfw this happens few times per day

I feel only slightly guilty

Don't feel guilty, those people will still have jobs when the bull run is over.

moon mission today

Bought in a 6k sats. Hoping to cash out around 15k. It was almost there a few days ago REEEEEEEEE

Buy and hold. If you want a quick PnD look elsewhere.

I am not really rich nor wealthy, a poor guy from 3rd world country.However, here is how I can see this picture, a lot of you for some reason can't figure out what's going on.
The reason a lot of guys on wall street bought a lot of the of the ICO offerings is not to dump it away in a couple of days but because of influence. They do want
to control the company which may change internet marketing by a huge margin. Now, everyone knows that it is clearly written in their initial offering that BAT do not give any
shares in company nor it gives any influence over them but who cares? BAT is an energy on which this system is intended to run. Look at the USA and all this whine about Federal
Reserve printing dollars? Do they have official power according to US constitution? No, they dont. Do they have real power over country because they have "energy" - US dollars -
YES. Now getting further, speculation about huge amount of BATs, as you know somewhere about 20-50 % of initial offering went to developers. They are not going to dump their
main profit cow anytime soon which can easily come to conclusion that the real amount of coins in the market is far less. Getting further, these wales which bought another 10-50%
are already quite rich. They don't need to quadriple their money fast as they clearly see the long term potential along with their opportunity to have a real influence on this
industry which costs far more than 5x your investment.

That gives us that the real amount of BAT which would be available on markets is about 20-35% of initial offering for next
6-12 month. The questions is why Poloniex still have not added it is simple. These guys were too slow to get enough of BATS and they do not currently have them in order to allow
stable trade of this coin. Bittrex have managed to concentrate the very few owners along with their own investment. If you look at supply and demand graph which I was monitoring
for last several days, you will see that the current supply/demand ratio is 42 milltion BATs are requested for purchase and only 5 million are available. I am very poor so I myself
have only a 1000 BATs but if you are a rich person and can invest at least 5-10k $ I would immidiately do so on your place.

This coin isn't a scam like some idiots claim, but 95% of volume does in fact belong to a group of whales, so when they dump it you will see a reverse RDD, in other words a -50x loss. Wait for it to get dumped first then buy back in if you want.

THANK YOU!! Everyone is always going on about "muh whales gunna dump" and all this bullshit. Ok, so there's a whale with 3 million dollars worth of BAT, where exactly they gonna dump it? No whale could dump all at once and make their original investment back. The "whales" see the long term prospects of the token, no different from a stock market investor. However, the people here on this Russian child molestation forum can't seem to grasp the concept of "buy and hold"

BAT is a shitcoin, jesus look at the desperate bagholders trying to justify there BATmemetokens

I dont understand why everyone thinks they will "dump" and crash the price dramatically. If they WERE to sell they could just sell it off consistently over time.. Can anyone here fucking think

Ok wise guy, besides ETH and BTC, what do your other precious coins do? What about Stratis? Who the hell even knows what it "does", but it is up 9000 percent from its ICO. And Potcoin pumping from 400 sat to what it is now??

The coin has no use. Just another pump and dump meme

Literally replying to your retard post using their browser, shits for brains.