KidsCoin general

Currently at 6sat, only 0.04btc left of the wall
1btc will get us to 9sat
If we break through the 10sat wall this will be the biggest moon we have ever witnessed
Don't panic sell! HODL! This has SO much potential!

>What is KidsCoin
kidscoin.co.nz/
maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online

>why does this look interesting?
The walls are paper thin and it is actually backed by a legit project.
Just think about it, if a shitcoin like mooncoin can blast through 30btc sellwalls at every SAT what this coin is capable of doing. 20btc would get us from 6sat to 60!

>where can I buy KidsCoin?
yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC

>How much should I buy and when should I sell?
To each their own, it is obviously a high risk investment and I wouldn't invest a cent that you couldn't stand losing. My advice would be to drop a 100$ and forget about it for a few weeks. Then either cash out 2000$ or cut your losses.

Other urls found in this thread:

kidscoin.co.nz/
maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.0
youtube.com/watch?v=IwvrGHsjD7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello everyone: This is a shill thread made by a pump & dump discord group. Stay away.

LOL this is pretty fucking good shilling

Sorry bro no more shilling from me I off loaded my kids. Best of luck getting past 6.

you guys can't even come up with new anime girls for this one? who's in charge of advertising this pnd?

Pic releated the walls

ATTENTION NEW COINERS: DO NOT BUY THIS SHITCOIN. IT IS BEING PUMPED AND DUMPED BY A GROUP AND IS USING A FALSE PRETENSE OF A PROGRAM IN NEW ZEALAND IN ORDER TO MAKE EASY GAINS AT 9 - 10 SATS.

>>What is KidsCoin
>kidscoin.co.nz/
>maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online
Except the kidscoin your asking everyone to invest in is actually this:

Fuck off with your faggot shill group.

nice censoring you fucking goofball

This looks like ez money, depositing at YoBit as we speak

sure you are, shillfag. kys.

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1871713.0
Does not matter. Even mooncoin pumped. Legit or not, money is money.

This.

As soon as someone pointed out that there is no connection between the crypto currency and the program in NZ, they go silent and open up a new shillthread 10 minutes later.

It's not new coiners buying in, I've come to that realization. These people know what they're doing, it's purely gambling. The few people who make threads about bagholding shitcoins are probably kids/poor people.

Mooncoin worked because many people pumped it and everybody was aware of it beeing pumped.

In this case, it is just a bad shill.

This

If you dont like easy money just dont buy

The market doesn't care. I agree this is a total scam. It has its momentum now, it will pump > 10 sats. Sorry, but this is often the case in scenarios like these so just try to profit from them

you guys better get shilling to get over that 6 sat wall. I got you to 7 but none of you held on once I stopped.

Reminder post more pics if you want more traction and link them directly to the yobit pairing.

See ya youtube.com/watch?v=IwvrGHsjD7g

HEY THATS DIGICHAN

>not a loli
He had one job. I fucking hate that drawfag, hope he hold his DGB bags they are delisted.

Bought at 2, fell asleep at 4 and missed h pump by about two hours and offloaded for 4x at 10.... now back to 4, fuck. Will there be another pump?

yes, whales gonna start another shill campaign in a few hours
so they can unload as much as possible of their bags at 10
then it will dump again

>implying whales care about overshilled shitcoins

It was a botched pump n dump from a small group. THe price will go nowhere near 10 again.

You guys know that breaking that 10 sat wall means breaking the curse. KIDS does have the potential to be a proper coin in the future, but you'll regret breaking that 10 sat wall, it won't be coming down again.

whales obviously in relation to its marketcap
if you hold 1+BTC of that shit you are big
it won't be broken because people will dump everything they hold at 10

How the fuck am I supposed to monitor this coin when it's not on Blockfolio??? I cannot miss next pump

Pump is happening RIGHT NOW at 5 after it just dropped to 4 sats

There are still a lot of holders between 8 and 10sat.
The problem at the moment is that people are buying into the coin anywhere between 5 and 10sat, without proper support being built behind them. I would have needed to demolish the 9,8,7 and 6 sat buy walls if I wanted to sell my stack at 9 sat.

Just hold. The support will build once the coin gains more traction, and big holders (literally anything over 1btc) won't destroy the price as much.

What is a good target sell price? bought at 2sat

Also, via Reddit, anyone have comment on this?
""
Wrong "coin" referenced here. This is not the same kids on yobit. Veeky Forums shills are leaking. Don't buy unless youre solely in it for the p&d (which it may be too late)
""

This coins volume has increased 400%+ in the last 24 hours. People can say what they want, but this coin is getting traction.

The volume alone will push it past some sell walls.

>Wrong "coin" referenced here. This is not the same kids on yobit. Veeky Forums shills are leaking. Don't buy unless youre solely in it for the p&d (which it may be too late)
Is the kids on YoBit not the same one? Where do you get the one being shilled

This.

Some say we are conflating two difference KidsCoins:

Can someone explain why some of these buy orders come in like 20 at a time for only like 20 coins each?

With the fees, wouldn't that be non profitable?

People in a Discord pumping together, but by doing it in small parts it guarantees that 1 persons not just going to pump and lose it all, they all contribute.

Isn't the OP digibytes and moonchan? Just goes to show kids coin holders are scum.