Coinbase - "Too Many Card Charges"

Does anyone get this? I try to purchase ETH, enter my amount, but before I can click confirm a message "you have already had too many card charge attempts today", even though I haven't made one single transaction. Any alternatives to get around this?

Other urls found in this thread:

status.coinbase.com/
blog.coinbase.com/improving-customer-support-139d99e72876
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Had the issue on Coinbase where it isn't allowing the required two purchase amounts to be accepted.
then i linked to my actual account via login and password, which was quick and easy. Only problem is that it TAKES 8 DAYS for any purchases to go through.
No reply from support, this is the second day I've tried to resolve.

Can't tell you how frustrated I am.

Coinbase is fucking stupid. I tried linking my card twice and it charged me $1 even though it denied my card for no reason

might as well use localbitcoin

Are you EU by any chance. We had a thread earlier and it seems it's the same for many of us in europe. Seems they are having some performance issues that are specific to us.

Link a bank account instead of a card

I did that after debit card glitch (not accepting two test payments)

it takes 8 days for transactions to go through.

the price you bought at is secure. not sure about the price you can sell it out will be secure or not, hasn't been 8 days yet.

impossible to day trade and make some decent money in short amount of time.

fuck

that

It's down in EU. status.coinbase.com/
Sick and tired of being a nocoiner THANKS TO THESE PRICKS.

bumpan

Coinbase has worked well for me in the USA.

All the complaints about them on their forum are due to people's own stupidity.
>I'm on vacation and I'm locked out of account!

No shit, they have a security system that is suspicious if you log in from another ip address.

>Jose Gonazales: i try 7 creidt cardz and it wont let me purse cionz

No shit, you're an illegal using stolen cards.

>I changed phones/numbers and now I can't login.

Are people seriously this dumb and don't know how 2FA works?

>It's taken 10+ days and I still haven't received my withdraw.

Your bank is some crappy suspicious credit union or in some shitty foreign country. That's why.

>I want a refund. I lost money.

That's not how this works you idiot.

Ugh.. I feel bad for coinbase. Their site works really well but they attract some of the worse kinds of people looking for a quick buck.

the majority of complaints is about the pending transaction time or no transactions going through at all

I do agree they should have limited the number of sign ups instead of allowing their service to become overloaded, but the way people act because their money is taking longer than usual is absurd.

You're fucking retarded.

They monitor where you send your coins and ban you if you send them somewhere they don't like.

I sent some coins to Localbitcoins and received a notice from them that I had sent my coins somewhere illegal and was promptly banned with my account disabled with money still inside it until I could contact support and sort it out. Support doesn't answer for over 3 weeks typically and when they do they are very slow to solve the problem.

Coinbase has next to 0 customer support and their website frequently double and triple charges people. You can look up reports of all this.

It's fucking shit and you're too new to all this to realize it.

>They monitor where you send your coins and ban you if you send them somewhere they don't like.

They should. Druggies, terrorists, pedos, and prostitutes need to fuck off and stop fucking up the holy blockchain. They give crypto a bad name and should be monitored.

>sends coins to localbitcoins
>a site that promotes illegal transactions with the worse kinds of people

You should have sent your coins first into your own wallet and then to the site dummy.

cuckbase is the most retarded banking-type service i've ever used. i wouldn't have to use it if kraken finally could process my verifications

Gemini.com is good too if they're available in your state/country.

Canuck here.

Tried three weeks and two reports in regards to gemini's verification. Still not lv.1 much lv.3.

Quadriga is taking their sweet time and I've waited two months.

Coinbase was the only one who took me in and gave me the opportunity to invest into bitcoin, and I've 500% my total investment during my first month.

I can understand hate for Coinbase taking on more than what they can chew, but they are my fucking saviors at this point.

Now if I can cash out without doing some shady localbitcoins or dealing with tether, I'm good.

Do it on mobile. Doesn't work on desktop, will work on mobile. Why? Because these are the people we trust to hold our shit lmao

I mean mobile app btw.

anybody know where to buy/sell bitcoins instantly btw? coinbase cucked me via non-linking debit card

also where to cash out at a non terrorist HQ

We are aware of an "unknown error" message appearing for some customers creating buys with credit or debit cards. We are working on a fix for this as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience.

Hook me up.

my 2 verification transactions are glitched. I keep getting locked out of the verification process because too many attempts, when the whole time I'm only putting in the two transactions they gave me.

blog.coinbase.com/improving-customer-support-139d99e72876

Blog update.

Near-term:

1. We are doubling overall support capacity by spinning up an outsourced support facility by the end of June. This will allow us to rapidly add level 1 support agents during future surges.

2. We’re hiring 10 new contractors for our in house team over the next 3 months.

3. We’re adding new hires on the Trust team (part of the engineering org that helps deal with security questions).

4. Hired a consultant (former VP Customer Success at larger company) to consult on scaling, and how to introduce phone support.

5. Several account security improvements are rolling out, including improvements to our two factor authentication, and a new system to flag risky withdrawals.

Q3 Plan

1. Goal will be < 6 hours first response time for everyone; < 2 hours in cases of large balances.

2. Goal of having first version of phone support introduced for high balance accounts, and/or security related questions by end of September.

Q4 Plan

1. Roll out phone support for a wider % of customer base (potentially a paid option, still TBD)

2. Introduce additional account security options such as Yubikey support.

Switch browsers

Coinbase has been extra jewish today. Locked my account for some bullshit reason and now I will have to play the waiting game with support for two months.

happened when i joined to. sent an email to support, and it cleared up in an hour or two.

for me i had a problem that the transaction was stuck , i switched from firefox to chrome and it worked , WTF