Please sleeper Veeky Forums millionares help a poorfag get started in the memecoin business

Please sleeper Veeky Forums millionares help a poorfag get started in the memecoin business,

If I ever make it I will pay it forward with memes and assistance

178pJDsoHmk3ds2pj9pMnHpoMfUNZeDr8z

Sent ;)

sent .5 btc ;)

Fuck it sent you 1 btc. Good luck user. Anyone else that needs it tell me your story and I might consider.

does anyone ever actually get donations from doing this shit

Sent 1 BTC

Got busted with an eighth of weed and charged with a felony for trying to sell. am now felon and stuck working for minimum wage.

16rx7ahH4Jha6H7mdR7kMhN5WrpyzNrEcY

sent 1.5 BTC because im feeling generous :)

enjoy OP

Poorfag needs fuel for lambo dreams 1BYmUCGqjR3cGQ4t118CH5kpWC95W4mA4X

19pcud9cnmpMJEqziy2XwPvMT9w4ie5sQG
27 years old, live with parents and have never had a job. No idea how to get a job and no way anyone would hire me after not working for so long. So I just sit on Veeky Forums and leddit all day hoping soon i'll get hit by lightning or something.

No. You don't get rich by giivng away money.

Hey , i wanted to start too from 0 , i started mining ETH / XDN using Minergate but i will wait a long time before having enough of these with my GTX770 :(

Can millionaires of Veeky Forums help me ?
15xsq5fUzJeziShKUBJaKaXsTxfktBENKn

I take advices too :)

Just lost my job because of a dying industry, can't get any kind of government assistance until I've been unemployed for 90 days. About to lose my house. Not sure what I'll do. Any help would be appreciated.

16E7ra3eNMncGXryymjfqGhFgAeVnQUfY5

Boys help an EU fag. Coinbase won't accept EU debit cards so I can't even purchase me bitshekels.
1ChpNPhmqBJEF9gXQqTe2dk8EjLvqKqYuB

1HqCHDs3NEfu1PYrLnhoRPFuoezpoyJZPM

halp pls lost my $100 on buying posw

btc: 1A82cAhFao23kXmRtaiBvVgVZSXfdW4Bqj
ark: Abr6sH111YNNT3jar7JdA1kfgFMXkUL7Hj
dgb: DF11qSowdThMaEhifcUZ5D42PadkDU12s6

got kicked out of school, can't find a decent job in my country and yet I have to take care of my mom. even if i find a job, it'll pay $450/mo.
bought my first cryptos this morning (around $45 worth of btc), earned $7 so far.

>laid off
>dad got sick
>be poor
>take care of him until he died
>cant get a job
>driving for uber and lyft
>shit pay
>sleeping on a friends couch until i can get back on my feet

anything would help

has anyone actually received money by posting their wallet address here? or is it just a Veeky Forums joke to watch how gullible people are...

forgot wallet

1E7RrLiEx7wsbsXTLsJMtnkwnMrN9LMLQq

1ChxhtS5Xt5R1odr5JgiMQaY8TPGSYNna9

Plz, mA dOG WIll dIe

>cant get a job
get a fucking job you bum

Im doing lyft and uber but its not really a good or reliable job. im applying in the meantime but have heard back from anything.

test

test successful user

1BTmFPxPdecZHQ4J6NQgBdnk8rGoMHNXzp

send me coins first then ill tell you a sob story :)))

test

16DqLpLne3y8pFiRcsQzR53bBvqzF9r4mV

I just got started with btc. Im even fine with a few cents worth of bitcoin. Id just like to know if my wallet works (exodus.io).

>that pic
>"WHO DROPPED A SHECKLE"

test successful user

they can't fool me. I know their noses are metal detectors.

1PszAMzdZjUAytrwXhiehNqv9yjX8YWfcV

Parents and daughter died. Suffered from depression for a long time. Would help to focus on trading if i can get started.

Dropped my plate of tendies fresh out of the microwave because they were too hot. Give me BTC

15Vwnncxm6QGBf4pmE1yayXV155mhaFDzT

>1BTmFPxPdecZHQ4J6NQgBdnk8rGoMHNXzp

I can't think of a sob story pls help me focus on trading Veeky Forumsnessmen

btc- 1Kfimn26TXpLMJCF45LuRg4Z2vRgSPbnNz

Pease help me out anons, my cat is allergic to water