Hey guys we be going to the moon with this coin hop in before it launches

Hey guys we be going to the moon with this coin hop in before it launches

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-1ST
store.steampowered.com/stats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i put in $200 yesterday, hodling it until late 2018-2019.

In since yesterday as well, getting ready to fasten those seat belts. Now that it's on Bittrex there's no stopping.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-1ST

my hands are starting to develop calluses from all of the bagholding ive been doing

down 25% so far. not sure how much more i can handle. honestly i shouldve just waited for it to cool off after being added to bittrex and then start accumulating after a week or so. its not exactly a new coin either, so there isnt much hype surrounding it

Bump

bumperino

this gon be gud

This coin is called first blood because it will be the first to die in the next crash.

I put money into this not because it's new, but because it has great potential to moon.

It sucks to wait while other coins are having profits though.

That wait from y experience is a good thing. It means you're patient with your transactions and it'll pay off one way or another. It's not worth to jump at every coin

Their software, which isn't just another shitty clone wallet is undergoing testing now. This will go up tenfold once it releases and starts gaining a lot more traction

the fact it has these languages covered should be promising, if anything

MAD on yobit is already going to the moon lmao

cool bro but i don't have any money on that so this thread is really not about that, good luck though

Relax it's a long term hold. The idea is brilliant so I have no concerns that it'll rise quite significantly in the future, especially when they release a working beta.

Thing about this coin is that has actual use. If you go through coinmarketcap and click on the website of almost every project there, 90% of them are basically convoluted stuff that have no purpose or utility to the average person right now. This coin could be implemented right now and would be a huge success giving that it works.

Plus, the market that's targeting is very big and overlaps with new technology.
Do you think that it will sit quietly in the next few days? I'd like to have more money so that I could throw more at it while it's cheap, but have fear of taking money out of it just when it's about to go up.

I decided to drop 1/3 of my portfolio on this piece of shit. I wish I got in 2 months ago when it was 20 cents. Two things happen here bois:

The tourney comes and the software is a piece of shit and you loose some money

The tourney goes off fine and gets attention from a bunch of twitch and gaming retards

Look at the steam charts
store.steampowered.com/stats/

It's the number one game played right now. If 20 percent of the retards playing this game join and spend 20 bucks that's 3,186,900 into the market. Chances are there will be idiots who throw hundreds into this. They already spend a shit ton on just shitty skins and cosmetics. This may not be your 10x unicorn you're looking for but you're stupid if you think this has no potential.

when is the tourney

The only thing I dislike is the shitty name of this coin. I guess the devs tried to be cool and make a le gamerz name, but it sounds juvenile.

fixed H

later, Veeky Forums

Oh yeah, I've iterated that exact point before. Not only are they targeting a multi-billion industry, they will be used all over the world to bet. Just look at the skin gambling industry in GO. All those kiddies will be betting with FB coins instead, globally.

They are putting serious dev work into this to make it happen, look at the screeny. Now show me a coin that has this type of functionality anywhere. There are plenty of storage cryptos that have impressive software, but how many of those do we need? This is the only coin targetting this demographic and actually doing a good job at it. Imagine if they partner up with the likes of Riot and end up starting their own league... the possibilities are all on the table right now. It's too bad 90% of biz is only following P&Ds

Agreed.
I'm in with this one but I keep getting worried that the silly name will keep more investment away or even keep people from being able to find it as a result of being one of the very few coins with a number in it's tag (1ST.)

The fact that this isn't going up while the most useless shitcoins are blows my mind. I think we just need to get the word going for this coin. Maybe make a few memes about it.

Memes are the key

who uses jaxx

Hodling hard