RIPPLE BEING PUMPED BY WHALES

RIPPLE BEING PUMPED BY WHALES
BUY NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri4ZFbz6so0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i fell for the lbry meme, now have no money left to buy crapple

F M L

Actually the banks are buying it up now, its going 25K+ minimum today.

This isn't some faggot with a few mil stacked calling himself a whale, this is a trillion dollar industry investing in something to save them money.

This is going to go fucking huge.

i hope you're right OP.
if it goes to 25k im set for life

Oh man, I bought ~86 coins at 0.00009886

Lmao

why did i call u OP

lol, bag holders trying to cope

Kek! You got it guys.

Sell now before it dips even lower and stabilises around 5 cents

You mean dumped by bag holders?
There's literally no pumping going on.

fly me to the moon (and back)

Tiny wall about to be eaten.

Annnnd it is gone.

bittrex makes up 5% of the XRP market you fucking retard.

shots fired

flying

Yep, looks like we're still going up guys.!!
Believe and HOLD

is it to late to buy in biz bros?

It's going to cop a fair bit of headwind as the tryhard day traders keep shorting thinking it's mini-pump. This is the beginning of the XRP moon in June mission.
Hope we get to see some epic liquidations.

this place is like a fucking cemetery for bag holders who got outplayed by the whales constantly shilling to make their money back. no lambo owners here

This

Not so fast guys.

70 btc buy wall up on polo at 10400

XRP will be worth $32 by the end of 2017. I foreshadowed the rise of ETH, ZEC and DASH. Buy now.

I did some TA and it doesn't look good, guys.

>XRP will be worth $32 by the end of 2017
Reasoning? I'm a recent bag holder. Moved 20 ETH to XRP last night.

Looks like it stabilized and is wound up ready to explode imo.

Delete this!

and a fuckload of bag holders itching to cash out along the way and slow that roll.

cloudy skies, m8

I wish people traded against the dollar and not BTC. Bitcoins volatility is giving other crypto a disadvantage with scary looking charts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri4ZFbz6so0

Shilling XRP on Veeky Forums won't budge the price, nobody is doing that. We're discussing it, because we believe it's a solid investment.

Don't commit sudoku when this takes off, friend.

Alright let me throw a fucking bone that is more and more rare from me these days you pieces of shit.

You know that fucking thread about how retarded you were before you hooped on the crypto rocket? That shit is not a joke, you are still literally that retarded, if you were a poorfag before, you are still as retarded as that very same faggot that allowed himself to be poor, crypto has not made you smarter, you are in reality still a fucked cunt.

>inb5 nobody will ever use it
XRP is already in use as a source of liquidity, this is fact, the shit is in active use right now for it's very purpose.

>in4 will bank uset?
Fuck knows, but there's a hell of a lot better chance they adopt XRP over XBY. You might think less chance of banks and institutions adopting XRP than game studios adopting DGB, but that doesn't fucking matter, XRP market is at least 1000x the size, you get it fuck nuts? If 10 - 1 says game studios adopt DGB you're getting fucking 10 000 - 1 on XRP, and the motherfuckers already have finances ear. Fuck me.

>ibn4 diluted market
it's a known fucking inflation rate you stupid fucking cunts. tell me what the ETH inflation rate is or shut the fuck up.

>buhbubhbub already mun
remember when motherfuckers used to say buhubuh that would require a market cap of BTC? you don't? have a fucking guess how long cocksuckers have been saying that for.

With your stupid fucking parrot cock out of the way here's the deal dipshits

You take XRP as a fucking hedge, you are hedging that the banks won't rollover if / when cryptos start eating the ass out of their margins via pure efficiency. XRP is at this point their go to life preserver, it is (((their))) fucking crypto hedge. That market cap goes up? People actually start using your fucking pieces of god damned shit coins to transfer value on a scale that would get you that 2nd hand piece of shit lambo? The biggest fucking market in the world will be ahead of you. You fucking hedge that, you fucking faggots.

KEK :-)

This

I'll also add: Anyone with less than a $50,000 bag shouldn't be FUDing or HYPEing shit. You are literal play things for whales.

Ok so I'm a bag holder and I'm willing to hold long term because I see potential in this coin. However. Why the fuck doesn't Ripple have an official wallet on their website where I can safely store my coins for years? That's literally the only thing holding me back from selling.

what the fuck are you talking about gatehub is the office

Oh and by the way for anybody who is even fucking thinking about talking shit about long term bets - Your short term shit will come to a close at some point. I don't give a fuck how much you made along the way, what is certain is that you did not make as much as you could have, a god damn fucking time traveler would need more than one attempt to max kind of shit out. You are not a time traveler, you are a lowly fucking faggot and you will not make as much as you could if you don't balance your bullshit with some sensible fucking choices you greedy little bastards.

you guys are fucking stupid if you don't realize ripple is controlling the price. how the FUCK does it stay so steady during these crazy highs and lows?

True talk. Some people on this board are getting delusional.

Maybe they are, so what? Don't be left behind once they decide it's time to go up again.

yes thats exactly what you want, ripple controlling its price....I dont see how it could go wrong

Ripple , i'm convinced , will NEVER moon again.

they aren't controlling the price you moron

they said they wouldn't chance doing something so fucking stupid because they might crash the market if they do it at the wrong time

fuck you're delusional