Was the Black Panther Party a terrorist organisation?

Was the Black Panther Party a terrorist organisation?

No

not really

Not at all

Explain to an European who the Black Panther Party and what did they do to be seen as a terrorist organisation

It's like saying BLM is a terrorist organization

It was not.

A more effay and pro-guns BLM.

I don't know that much about them, desu, what makes them terrorists?

They were blacks willing to do to whites what whites did to blacks.

But mostly they fed and nurtured the young and vulnerable in their community and sought autonomy. J Edgar Hoover saw that negatively as did OPD and so they were killed one by one.

I know huey p nation's sister, the police killed off her whole family and this nice European man takes care of her in his house now.

Yeah and paid by the USSR and Cuba too.

communist Jews used them to drive catholic immigrants out of cities and disperse them into the suburbs. Then the blacks realized this and went "hol up, you sayin dat these Jews be running black nationalism since the 1920s? well shiieettt" and then the black nationalist anti-semites popped up. NAACP was founded and run by Jews, and it still is really.

and NAACP was founded in 1909, so Jews have been behind "black power" from the start.

Samefag

Black leaders had been working with Jewish leaders. It's not as though "the joooz" created the movement, they patroned and supported black people for mutual benefit.

>They were blacks willing to do to whites what whites did to blacks.
so give us welfare, preferential treatment when applying to schools or jobs and civil rights?

this was before all of that

Idk if you're baiting people, but I wouldn't even compare the two. It'll trigger some serious debate.

Also. If you consider insighting riots and attacking white neighborhoods where white police officers lived terrorism. Then yeah totaly. I personally feel that in some of the chapters they definitely participated in terror acts. I mean a lot of their tactics were to put fear behind those who acted against them.

But then they became communist real quick and they got btfo

Thank god racism fixed itself. I wouldn't want to live in a country where there is actually oppression. Not like what people today claim is oppression.

Not until Eldridge Cleaver took over and even then I probably wouldn't go that far

OP here, I was asking because I saw people refer to them as such online (talking about how last year's superbowl halftime show paid tribute to the black panthers.
Yesterday I was watching 13th (netflix docu) and at some point it brought up Angela Davis who was part of a hostage situation to free some imprisoned black men that resulted in the death of one of the hostages and others being severely injured.
I guess that sort of thing maybe could be seen as terrorism.

Yes, by definition

>communist Jews used them to drive catholic immigrants out of cities and disperse them into the suburbs.

source?

>NAACP was founded and run by Jews, and it still is really.
That explains why I got a cease and desist order from the NAACP when I setup my Dorothy Parker page up back in the 90's - as did nearly everyone in my webring. (Remember webrings? Yeeah...)

So I'm all "WTF does some white 1920's Algonquin poet relative of mine have to do with the NAACP!?" Apparently they have the rights to her poetry and went full Disney on everyone.

Apparently they are still at it too, as more recently, my uncle put up an image of her on his genealogy page, and he got a cease and desist order.

Like most activist organizations, the NAACP seems to be more about opportunities to sue people than actual activism, and while I'm not generally /pol/ minded, and normally wouldn't dane to bump this sort of thread, that irked me, and I wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason for their senseless greed wouldn't be that it's stuffed full of Jews.

I'm sure Parker was SJW as all hell when she wasn't gothing out, but I'm also sure she wouldn't approve of these sorts of shenanigans.

I don't think they committed any acts of terrorism

American (White) media labeled them as "terrorists" because they were radical and anti establishment. Police Brutality as one a rise and the BPP was a retaliation to it. The police and the government were shook by how powerful they were and how their group were spreading larger by black and whites joining the group. Their whole purpose is to seize hate crimes, police brutality, and help the inner city community.