>One of the most active community
>#1 in voting for listing in livecoin
>Community wants to pay for bittrex listing
>Already mooning since a few day
>Still early and only 13 sats
>New chain with new roadmap that doesnt copy the others 100000 shitcoins

cya on moon bois

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/espers/@aleet86/espers-cryptocurrency-with-hybrid-pow-pos-and-unique-algorithm
mega.nz/#!q9sDWQoY!zaKbTEUl8U_4ZDP-8CmABNEjMMA52bMgICGnn0Y9Riw
discord.gg/BSSKmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off pajeet. Espers is a dead coin and I'm still here as gatekeeper.

nice fudding jew kys

Made by pajeets for pajeets

Make your own pajeet scamcoin for just 0.5bitcoins!

MAD on yobit is about to pump, gonna be the new espers.

very very good gmail business account sir
#1 trustworthy business model sir

Heard that bittrex is going to catch ESP on their list. Bought thesee mafakas 2 satoshi each,now 14 baby dog

Loling at the nocoiners fudding this coin. I'll send a postcard to you guys when I'm on the moon

Still fudding?
>25% staking rate
>Masternodes coming

where did hear this. bittrex is a very LARGE exchange and espers price will go very high when listed. espers is a very good coin with lots of future. i suggest BUY if you want lots of riches very quick. thank you

this was painful to read

very true. espers for me is my investment. we expect it will go high and up in value.

Someone named J. Titor whispered it in mydreams

MAD ON YOBIT IS MOONING. CAN STILL GET IT IN FOR 2SAT FOR THOSE SWEET 5X GAINS. ONLY 2BTC TO 10SAT

fucking bastard actually it is very painful to buy espers after price is increased again you bloody bastard

Buy or regret later.

Now thats what I call a badass logo, unlike that retarded bitbean shit.

Who /espergers/ here?

I think ESP willbe 8000 Satoshi after bittrex

I finally got some BTC onto Nova then the fucking website goes under maintenance.

Last I saw it was @13 sat.

i may be shilling the coin but man how delusional r u

just wait

DONT BUY ON YOBIT FAGGOTS HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO TELL YOU

Why not? Do you hate free money?

They never updated the blockchain.
Yobit uses esp. You want to buy esp2

((((cryptotraderz))))

fuck off

It's the old coin. We sended multiple emails, tweets etc to Yobit telling them to remove it and use the new Espers. But they won't respond, so BASICALLY WHEN YOU BUY ON YOBIT YOU WILL GET THE OLD ESPER WHICH WILL NEVER GET CONVERTED TO THE NEW ONE. AKA YOU JUST LOST ALL YOUR SHIT AND YOUR FUTURE VILLA + BOAT + LAMBO + BIG FAT TITTIES IN YOUR FACE.

dumb shill or funny shill?

once the next update comes out this will skyrocket even more along with it being on livecoin

ESPERS: TICKET TO MOON

100% m8, patience is the key for victory.

This is a pajeetcoin make no mistake, but even a pajeetcoin can have momentaary value

LOL @ all of these guys fudding they mad because they did not get at 5 sat and now they think its too late.. baka

At the moment its only listed on NovaExchange, if this coin gets moved to Polo or Bittrex its sure to moon, so how can I move all my ESP over to these exchanges?

>tfw got it at 12 SATS

Its on coinexchange too, and poswallet trading with pair posw/esp..
Not too late my frient

You do know this coin was revived and updated and is in alpha with a strong dev team, right???!!!???

I got in at 15.

Not mad at all, 15 is such a good price.

Its been in alpha since the beginning, only thing that was updated was the chain to go hybrid POW/POS, so many unique things its taken time to develop.

>Its on coinexchange too, and poswallet trading with pair posw/esp..

Can you explain more? Lets say ESP gets listed on Polo and it moons to 200 sat, how is it possible to take 150k ESP and move it to Polo?

Why would it not be? :D You can move the coins where ever you want bro

GOT IN AT 9 BOYSS

Just send the coins from where you have them to your polo wallet address when they list it :D Same as any other coin.

People who don't get ESP2 right now are fucking retarded. Probably the same people who fell for other shitcoins and are still salty. Get some before you regret it, faggots.

lol i just sold my ESPERS for LDOGE

Ahh, gotcha ;)

Just "withdraw" ESP from NovaExchange then send it directly to the Polo "deposit".

Thanks a lot bro.

you can also download the wallet and keep your coins in it

>tfw bought this coin the first time it was shilled here

Me too, at 4 than, sold at 6.
just bought back 2 days ago at 4 again.
Riding this train to the moon.
Bought to buy more once my transfer goes through

holding 45.5 mil boi got in around 2-3sat

Projections for ATH?

I would say 20 on nova, When it gets listed... around 200 by july

200 sats, probably

me and you buddy i aint missing this boat

For anyone who like to read about Espers and the tech behind it

steemit.com/espers/@aleet86/espers-cryptocurrency-with-hybrid-pow-pos-and-unique-algorithm

I'm in at 13 satoshi, I'll just put this on my windows wallet and let it sit there for staking, not gonna sell until it reach bittrex, this coin has future.

The hybrid PoW and PoS is similar with what Decred does. This coin is legit and not just copy paste like hundreds of other coin.

its got its own unique algorithm too that cryptocoderz designed, it's really not a shitcoin like people keep calling it
masternodes are coming as well

Where do i get an espers wallet? I dont want to leave it on nova long term

Don't be mad when pajeet call any coin on Veeky Forums a shitcoin, literally every coin is scam or shitcoin, according Veeky Forums.

If any, people who FUD it will help in publicity of the coin, people are not dumb and at the end of the day they can decide for themselves whether to invest in a coin or not.

Based on my research, Espers is worth getting into because:
- The rewards are greater than the risk. If this coin flop, maybe I'll lose few hundreds, but if it does deliver, we are talking about 50x or 100x gain
- It's still alpha, see how pro twitter trader make millions? It's because they invest in a coin very early
- The community is there, without community backup it will be hard to boost a coin
- The main developer identity is public, and He can be easily approached on discord. Less likely to be a scam.

mega.nz/#!q9sDWQoY!zaKbTEUl8U_4ZDP-8CmABNEjMMA52bMgICGnn0Y9Riw

mooooooooooooooooon

Lol "dont buy on yobit"
Thanks!!!

realistically where can this coin reach in a year or two?

holding on to 40k of them right now

0,50-1$ in 2019.

No one knows, but I would say based upon what I have read, and if the devs dont get lazy.
3000 or so

We just broke the 65btc volume!!!

anybody buying that lite doge?

if you're gonna meme, meme big

I buy it for teh lulz

but seriously, the amount of shilling on twitter about LDOGE is a good sign that people will eventually jump on the hype train

>tfw got in at 6
>stop checking
>now 14
i-is it happening? did this even hit any bigger exchanges yet?

Not even on livecoin yet, there are talk on slack/discord to pool 3 BTC from community to be insta-listed on bittrex

Just bought a lot of ESP2 for long term hodling. Do you know if Blockfolio will get ESP2? It only has the wrong yobit esp.

HOW LONG IT TAKES TO DEPOSIT GOES THROUGH AT COINEXHANGE???

buckle up

this shit is going places, can't believe I missed disregarded it as a shitcoin.

Fuck it, I'm in at 15sat. You better don't shit you ballsacks all over me!

Yes I have believe that this Esper will solves all of the problems, perhaps in the worlds problem, and bring us 100,00 doller... Very soon

welcome aboard ESPâdres!

Than you for this.

Bought in @12 sats, hodling strong

you are bad at shilling, i think it would be better if you stopped.

Thanks For Buying My BAGS!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

is this another pnd shit again or longterm?

This is real deal.

Dude it's still going up

>Buying your bag
The price just hit 16 satoshi on nova.. do you even know what bag is?

Dude buy at 12 and He can just sell it now and make 33% profit.

If it's P&D, it will be dumped already since it already rise 800% from last week, join our discord and engaged with the community

discord.gg/BSSKmg

Finally just bought more!

i wanted to buy this shit last week. Fucking A

Is Nova still down?

Make a ''Roll'' in the Veeky Forums Rolling Game here

Bought at nova 30 mins ago

up and running, just an hour maintenance or so.

who thinks this is gonna dip before it gets on bittrex?

No one. Espers will be listed to livecoin soon and price goes up!

thats what i thought.

Sitting here like an asshole waiting for my BTC wallet to update.

Fucking shit man. Getting more BTC is a pain in the ass. Trying to buy espers two days ago.

Already dumping?

You wish

There are some massive sells going

You're still on time if you buy in the next couple days this coin is ready For launch lots of money to be made

my autism flared up and I was in the wrong tab and sold a ton of my esp2 for litecoin...
But luckily litecoin was going up and I rebought more esp2 coins than what I started with...
Worked out...

is the espers wallet having trouble syncing?

I haven't been able to sync a mostly up to date wallet for the last couple hours.