Enlighten me Biz

So MOON has had over 400btc volume today. It has been sitting at 8sat for the best part of 12hours now. It gets down to about 5btc left, then boom another 30btc added. Been doing this all day, down to 3-4btc and another 25-30 get ls added.
What gives?

Theres a lot of weak hands out there. Mooncoin is going to 400 SATs based on its market cap but some noobs who bought in at 6 are selling at 8 thinking thats all the gainz they going to get. They don't believe in the Mooncoin lambo.

Dude, keep up with the times.

The best choice of today is LiteDoge, it's been growing for days and only accelerates!

And also MAD on YoBit which is being pumped like crazy RIGHT NOW

Fake sell walls put on by bots so whales can accumulate cheap before it gets listed on bittrex

Dude, get on fucking MAD before it's too late
This is going to pump big time.
After 4 sats, nothing Is stopping until 9 sats

That's a 2.5 billion dollar market cap..... top 5 coin??

Won't touch any pajeet coin on a pajeet exchange.

The coin was primed for FUDs to call it a scam for a few reasons that had legitimately been sorted but most were unaware of that fact.

Conversely, it was perfect for memeing and the autists have become rapt with the coin's recent success. It will fuel itself now as their perception of success increases. Many will take profits below 10 sat but as long as the volume stays steady it will likely make it to bittrex. If that happens you will see some shit.

I got in at .3 sat by using ltc:moon on nova. took 8x on my original investment and sitting on 40MM moon. Ironically, due to the autism involved, the FUDs only fuel the rockets more. Autist neets can fight back against FUD bullies in the memecoin world and they can prevail.

THIS is because MOONcoin has better features and facilities than the following:
BTC
ETH
ARK
STRAT

Why? Because MOONcoin has reference to outer space. Any coin with reference to MOONs, PLANETS, ALIENS or UFOs will go interstellar once people know about it.

This is going to the MOON mark my words. Im in for $15 at 1 sat

>Fake sell walls put on by bots so whales can accumulate cheap before it gets listed on bittrex

This.

We started at 1 sat, we're now at 8. Daily volume has sky-rocketed. No history of PnD, only a consistently flat valuation and a recent, sustained, slow surge, suggesting organic interest.

No-mooners, do the math or miss yet another trip to the heavens. Fuck if I care.

If it does indeed get listed on trex, fuck these autists are going to blow their loads ans not know what to do.

The market cap is wrong due to coins in orphaned wallets. Also Mooncoin has the potential to be a top 5 coin, the features are really good, the developers are competent, and unlike some other coins (like monero) it has an excellent marketing team. They're currently working on a monetization plan with youtube, should be out in about 2 weeks. Thats when it will hit 400 SATs

Oh you are a god at shilling. Let's do business.

people who didn't take mooncoin seriously are eating their hats now.

What is the coin supply as of now then? Will they update this on their page?

>>Instead of investing, researching companies and markets,
you can just like a thing and earn, if other people like what you have liked.

Sorry but fuck off

> T-this is a PnD r-right guys?!
> G-guys???

Don't be that poorfag who got left behind and help tear down that wall

I currently live off of income I made from a company I started with 0 knowledge, 0 skill, and a team of people who were completely incompetent (actually 2 of them were mentally disabled). But the clients believed, and the money flowed.

Mooncoin is different though, it actually has a solid competent team of people. You should seriously check out their discord, they know what theyre doing.

Got link to discord?

Stay mad, boy. It's not too late to become a man, though.

What's their discord?

are you bragging about being incompetent?

What do you think this board is for, exactly?

As an aside, daily volume covered the spread to 20 sats yesterday. Today it's at 80.

literally AIDS the coin

TEN btc just melted off the 8 sat sell wall.

8 sat sell wall BTFO and 18 BTC buy wall at 8 sats now standing.

9 sat sell wall dropping now.

Daily volume was around 1-300 days ago. Now it's over 1.6 million.

This is fucking insane, when this thing hits a bigger exchange nomooners will literally kill themselves

so it's only on bleutrade?

Buy ESP instead you kikes.

link to the discord please

Will be on bittrex soon.

Yup.

it's on other exchanges. i got 10mil at 5sats by shoppin around

c-cex, novaexchange, bleutrade