Who Knows What You Do?

How many people have you told about your trading? I haven't told anyone but I'm tempted to tell my parents because they're not in a great financial state. That being said I don't want to become some sort of financial pillar for them, as harsh as it sounds.

I've told a couple of friends they should look at it and I'm trying to encourage my family to invest something.

I don't want to cost my family money but I think buying 1 or 2 BTC is a worthwhile investment and I won't feel too bad if it does go tits up.

Other than my family, I will mention trading and cryptos to absolutely nobody. I want as much time to accumulate as possible before normies jump in.

i also should, i'm trading memes with their money.
i will as soon as i earn as much as my initial investment

It's especially tempting when I know how proud my dad would be of me, seen as I've done nothing he's asked of me in life.

My parents know, a few friends know.

I will never become their financial anything, I used my own money for this

fucking this desu, screw the lambos

>CAPTCHA: peugeot 204

My mum is very supportive of it, she's been trying to get me to start trading stocks for years.

Keep it a secret. People are going to beg for money from you. It seems great, like you are helping them out, but they become dependent and lose self volition. The best you can do is start a business and hire them on, but even then you have to be ready to fire them.

Unless you're ok with them being degenerate dependents, and you have enough money, then set up a trust fund, contact a lawyer to get help on that.

My mom and dad but I've only convinced her to invest. I've only told a few close friends(7) and that's it.

"I've made some smart investments that payed off."

I'm well aware of this. I'm a pretty modest guy so the thought of keeping things to myself has always been natural. Having said that theres times when my mothers looking at something in a shop and leaves it because of the price, yet I know I can afford to buy it for her. She'd be suspicious though since I'm in college and have no job.

You don't even want to help out your parents? What in the fuck dude. When they go and you are sitting in a pile of cash, do you think you'll be happier? That's some fucking cold shit right there

I said I do. Besides, I don't have a shit ton of cash. Enough to help out.

In the '90s it was easy as fuck to trade and make tons of money. But then at the turn of the century in the early '00s the bull marked turned and the market chopped in a range for years and most of "traders" lost all their gainz from the '90s. They had to learn how to trade after the market wasnt only going up up up.

Tell anyone and you deserve to lose everything you've earned. KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS SHUT!

this tb h

>few close friends(7)

You and your 7 close friends can pack your /biz bags and GTFO

I've told a few people. All of them intelligent and most of them technically more proficient than me. None of them are interested in the slightest. I think successful crypto trading requires a combination of some innate cleverness combined with a risk-taking don't give a fuck attitude.

My family is already well-off but I didn't tell anyone about this yet.

I will tell them when I get to billion dollar status.

Who gives less of a fuck than disposed neet basement dwellers

Our time has finally arrived

I very much agree and support this line of thinking. I wish more people shared this disposition.

What if my dream is to get rich, buy a lot of land, and then play feudal lord and have a bunch of dependent serfs live on it?

>I haven't told anyone but I'm tempted to tell my parents because they're not in a great financial state
your conclusion is the exact opposite of what it should be

Send me some love rich fags

i ate flies for breakfast this morning. i want to be able to afford at least pizza
this laptop is from 2001
DONATE
BTC: 1JeiWWbNMumVKBg1GQhavo9ZXtW1zkWMxP

LTC: LXgjM1vaN13wqLhzruuGmaC5xjSXpsoT6p

>successful crypto trading requires a combination of some innate cleverness combined with a risk-taking don't give a fuck attitude.

YUP

Don't say shit to normies fag

Remember: these are "lucky investments".
The reasons why are obvious to anyone who knows anything about anything.

I started trading oil and made 70-80% gains in a year. Then I told my dad he should give me a few ten thousand to trade for him. He only gave me 1K to test and I only traded blue chips and indexes. Went up 27% in a year and my own portfolio went up 2-3X because of ethereum. Now he has the audacity to try and give me 40K to invest in the stock market when it's at an all time high. Fucking kek.