XVG

Get in

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/872467473081225216?s=09
twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/872494895516332032
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSD3EO7-0w5BrsGuJkqgjEBWC4hplyndSJLcQY1XljxsVoEw/viewform?entry.979602431=Verge&entry.1094450111=XVG&entry.1850220464=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.0&entry.356549265=http://vergecurrency.com/&entry.2035579691=http://yiimp.ccminer.org/explorer/XVG&entry.155347101=No
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAraxgDPiohBjI6y3A
twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/872558680306323458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already in. Bought 1 million for 150 usd about a month ago.

I'm all in BABY

This is mooning so hard soon

I AM WAITING FOR BANK TRANSFER REEEE. HOW MUCH DO I PUT IN?

That depends, how much do you wanna double?

buy when volume is dropping and higher walls forming at the 200's? no thanks

Is 1.6M enough to retire on?

>tfw only enough btc to buy 1k

shits legit

Yeah not even fake news..

Just got in with 59k XVG, lets go boys...

Proof?

twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/872467473081225216?s=09

Could this be the rumored alphabay news?

Just bought some more

Im 12, and what's alphabay news?

There was a chat on telegram last night where apparently there was talk about the coin being added to alphabay, a darkweb marketplace like silkroad was. Since verge routes through TOR it is a perfect match.

For reference Monero was added last year at a price of roughly 0.0025 btc and is currently trading at 0.02. An 8x increase, and verge is superior to Monero. You can extrapolate from there

Thank you sir, lets hope it gets added. Looks like this might have been the news?

twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/872494895516332032

I know how to read thx. Was asking for his 1.5MM XVG stack, guess he doesn't have more than 100k. The biz syndrom

I will show you proof it that is what you would like to see.

Not only that, but Verge's Tor Electrum wallet is going to be added to the next TAILS build, alongside the Bitcoin electrum wallet. This will open up the Verge market to more people and actually make Verge easier to use than Monero.

;)

Fuck it I might buy back in to verge... Sold like a nigger

source on this rumour I have heard twice now?

Damn I only have 150k coins

fuck. I sold half to buy lbry and that shit most certainly isn't mooning.

why do I keep getting meme'd?

fml.

No, they typically tweet out their pushes to Github. Big news will be more obvious. Stay tuned :)

Source: testing TAILS experimental builds for 5 years now

The biggest thing holding us back now is the whale that keeps building walls on bittrex. If we can get it added to polo we would have a big advantage.

This is a form to request polo add it to their market. It literally takes 30 seconds since another user took the time to make it auto fill.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSD3EO7-0w5BrsGuJkqgjEBWC4hplyndSJLcQY1XljxsVoEw/viewform?entry.979602431=Verge&entry.1094450111=XVG&entry.1850220464=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.0&entry.356549265=http://vergecurrency.com/&entry.2035579691=http://yiimp.ccminer.org/explorer/XVG&entry.155347101=No

Can you provide a link to back that up? There has to be some commit

Dev builds are still private, I unfortunately cannot. As soon as I have some more information I'll try and get it over to this thread or whichever XVG thread is higher on Veeky Forums.

Hey there's my link again :) let's get this filled out so that Poloniex get's their shit together. These walls on Bittrex are really hurting right now.

i bought it, like you said
nothing is happening
you did it again Veeky Forums

I have Tails on a usb stick. IF this is true it's gonna btfo all other coins used for dark markets.

I am not a biz syndrom type. I give a lot of honest advice here and people dont believe me and still wont believe me.

I will tell you, I bought 5 million bitbeans previous month. 300 usd per million.

But you will probably wont believe that as well.

Bought also 250k DigitalNote a month ago.

Also bought XRP for 0,14 usd a piece, and only because i had problems getting them at 0,09 usd.

Not bragging, just dont want to called dishonest.

Btw I told everyone on Veeky Forums what I was doing but I was laughed at the bitbeans and stuff.

BitBean is btw still a good investment. (If it crashes, i will buy more.)

Do you generally buy coins in the hope that they will boom some day?

Could you at least provide some screenshot evidence? That's the least you can do. I want to believe you, but this is Veeky Forums after all.

Not OP, but the way I look at it:
• Is this coin's volume not ridiculous?
• Is the price decent? < 2000 sats?
• Is there an active, dedicated dev team?
• Does the coin have any innovative tech (not a BTC clone)?

If yes, that's a solid HOLD. Obviously there are more ways to go about it, though.

I work at a bank, i know what risk is, i know what investing is.

So i do research, sometimes a lot, sometimes only based on risk/reward. I know how to diversify.

It is not that difficult to be honest.

This is me.
> Buy at 200.
> Instantly it is 198
> MFW when I am not already on my own private island.

I understand the frustration, I bought in at 71, withdrew at 225, and was going to wait for a dip. I bought in at 224, and then it dipped to 160 :(

Thank you sir/madam. You get it. I like you.

I also want to add, if user is interested, two things:

- I dont daytrade, it is not worth it for me.
- And dont sell. If you want to get rich, take a risk. Have brass balls. (Glengarry Glen Ross.)

Agreed. Day-trading (especially as a noob) has never seemed fun and/or profitable to me for the time you need to put in.

Find coins that meet that criteria, coins that you truly believe in, not coins about a fucking bean or a coin called KIDS. Once you find a coin you stand behind, invest and HODL.

I strongly urge you to only invest money you can afford to lose. If you invest money you cannot afford to lose, you will be watching the charts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Save money on the side that you can afford to lose, invest, and forget about it. Check the market less frequently and come back later when you feel like it.

Investing someone else's money or money you desperately need is only going to have you addicted to watching the charts, have an urge to panic sell during dumps, and just stressed out.

I can't bring myself to buy BitBeans just because of the logo... I'm willing to lose out on that one

>If you invest money you cannot afford to lose, you will be watching the charts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I invest money I can afford to lose and I still do that because it's fun

Damn right, I'm addicted as well. Best sensation of the world is waking up and see you made money.

Without a doubt, it can be fun. I am in crypto because I enjoy crypto, and I want to make money. Not because I desperately need to make money. It's the people who invest but don't have a passion for crypto who are going to be staring at candles all day and drive themselves insane.

>Btw I told everyone on Veeky Forums what I was doing but I was laughed at the bitbeans and stuff.
Throw me your telegram/discord

Except when you go to bed at 3am hoping Verge moons overnight and you wake up to the same love triangle that this whale has been having with his 50 BTC :(

Agreed :) I wish there was a group of people who were actually interested in crypto and alts, not a group of noobs trying to pump and dump KIDS.

>mfw just sold 100k XVG and shoved everything into DGB to prepare for the spike that is coming after the 9th

i dont see a single reason to invest into verge other than its cheap price. cant even find a single person standing behind the project, nor any function it has

Also interested in this. A group where you objectively discuss coins.

BUT it would have to be heavily moderated to keep FUDers, shills and PnDers out.

Dont have that at this moment. I am busy starting a dutch website where i will tell exactly how and why and what i am doing.

The spike is going to be before, it drops after because the event is literally nothing to be hyped about just as the minecraft server. Sell the peak

>Verge (XVG) (formerly DogecoinDark (DOGED)) is a decentralised, open-source cryptocurrency forked from Dogecoin in October 2014
dropped

It's more so the Citi conference than the Minecraft bullshit, but I agree. Unfortunately, 'sell the peak' is a lot easier said than done, because how do you know you're at the peak? You don't. This is crypto :)

Oh more people are interested. Oke I will look into that Telegram stuff.

I agree what you are saying, i dont want FUD/shiling and pump and dump.

I will look into telegram now and let you guys know in this chat

>Dev builds are still private, I unfortunately cannot. As soon as I have some more information I'll try and get it over to this thread or whichever XVG thread is higher on Veeky Forums.
what is your source

sounds reasonable, thanks

You could have made a lot of money with dogecoin.

Also with bitbean.

But keep dropping your bags. :)

just make a group where only you will write and others will just read
channel or something

get back to us fampai

That's true, but I'm just saying that the peak will be before/during the conference, or that's how I see it at least

Yeah but honestly, i am always keen to know what others think (unless its PnD/Shilling/FUD), it helps me think objectively.

Downloading telegram now.

do you have a twitter?

Had it at 9 (yes, 9). It was my first crypto play. Bought 200k of them and thought I was a genius when I sold at 50. Now I'm back in at 200 with 1% of the quantity I had initially. Fucking hell.

When is it going to get up?

I could have bought Bitbean and ArtByte in this time to make 4x2 gains. I hate not being able to time these things. I did the same thing with DGB and XBY, only made like 4x gains from them instead of 10-20x from XVG and RDD.

The concept of such a group is dangerous though. Who's to say that the founder (you?) is not a shill himself? He could censor at will and push his own agenda.

Not trying to accuse you of anything of course, but that's just how it goes on the internet. We're all strangers after all.

trilla ?

fuck off with this

I just opened a bittrex account so I can ride some of these rocketships that I can't get on polo.

you should use it from now on desu. its recommended

I made a channel for this
join it using this link when you get 'er up and running

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAraxgDPiohBjI6y3A

Multiple mods, picked by the group and not the head mod.

you are looking at it the wrong way. You wake up, you go on with your routine, check if you can your holdings. You see an opportunity you just swoop in and make a buy, set sell orders according the trend and go about your day. Maybe later it will trigger an alarm showing you that the trade was made, check again and if you want to keep going that way do it all over again.
As another user said, there's nothing more fun than setting yourself some nice orders and wake up and see that the price of something barely spiked and your orders went through and you made three times what you invested the day before. All that watching that tiny itsy bitsy spike in the chart that noone caught. The same when you get to buy cheap, not a dip, just some fluke and you catched a knife and can turn it in 100% gains in no time.

Let's start a group either way. we can find ways to hold others accountable or kick them out. We need a serious convo on alt coins ans crypto. the children and funders a fucking it all up

please dont go to any others group, start yourself

I joined this group: t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAraxgDPiohBjI6y3A but to be honest I am not sure if this is the 'real' group.

On telegram you may find me @MrCryptoNL

And you can also find me on Twitter. I am still setting it all up: @MrCryptoNL

I wont post on twitter for a bit. Busy writing content and analysis for the website that is going up.

Make your own, please

Other than one user posting nonsense, it's a proper group. I gave you admin. At the very least we can use it to coordinate in real time.

Bean fucking Syndicate
For fucking real?

>t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAraxgDPiohBjI6y3A

I am going with this group. Everyone may join, but no PnD, FUD, Shilling.

Just keep each other informed.

what went wrong?

He changed the name and picture, please join. I am sorry for that, didnt expect it.

You as well, i would like to see you in the group.

If you joined, please put your name here so i can verify.

That's some nice Be Yourself advice, but let tell me you about crypto.
Day trading is fun if you do it a max of 3 hours a day or know how to guess the stop limits.
I myself don't have a problem with stress, I have a problem with being so depressed and lazy I just can't care to check those graphs and learn how to day trade.

Day trading/timing the market is your best way of going all in and getting all the gains. Or spreading out and getting 20-50 BTC per shitcoin.
And about the fear part, yeah don't be an idiot that jumps out yelling "gimmeh your money KIDS". It might be taliban kids with guns.
Sit in your corner with your gun ready, set up your traps, be incredibly patient for the dip and get in rape that rich guy and steal all his money.
Then here's the thing about active volatile coins like ETC and XVG which go up.
Everyone's confused "oh my god is it going to pump or dump?" then you get these predictable waves which you need to abuse. That's how you day trade under 1 hour the most effective way.

Catch all the trains on time and you could hypothetically make from 100$ to 1mil if you 10^4 or 2^20

Investing someone else's money. I'll tell them frankly. 45 days and I'll give you your money back with 25% gains, if you want more then fuck off. And never in your bloody head ever ask me how my coin is doing, don't even attempt to ask me what my coin is or how many gains I've made.

This is why I enjoy doing business with banks, they don't get personal about it. Just give them the monthly fees(from their own money) and then once you 3.5x and 5.5x give them back their money early so the jews don't burn you in the long run.

Bitcoin loans are especially good (if it isn't Poloniex, which just loves pretending to crash/ddos in order to steal your money)

I BOUGHT IT AND ITS FUCKING CRASHING

WHERE IS THAT FUCKING ANOUCMENT

>crashing

Get fucked newb?

calm your tits down, just wait until later today/tonight

it is a night mmurican faggots, w want to fucking sleep

again, go fuck your mom.

retards getting pump n dumped

I'm in :)

It's crashing, don't bother.

You are better off selling

And again, untrue.

Bought 10k at 194 sat. How high do you think it will go?

twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/872558680306323458

Time to go moon, motherfuckers.

this complete bs dude

i just started and i quadroupled my funds in 5 hours waiting at the emergency room

people thought i escaped from the mental ward

also it's money i can't really spare but who needs food, am i right guys?