Only an extremely small portion of the population trade stocks, futures or forex

Only an extremely small portion of the population trade stocks, futures or forex.

What makes you think hordes normies will suddenly start trading cryptocurrency?

easier to get in, no middle man to take commission

They won't

It's easier to get into stocks.

Just set up an accound of e-toro or someother site.

screw normies. we want hedgefunds and investors worth hundreds of millions to buy in

DELETE THIS

I'm a normalfag and I wanted to trade stocks for years, but the commissions, barriers of entry and most importantly the knowledge institutional investors were getting much better deals forbidden by law to me, doing all of that for 5-10% returns in a good year, turned me away.

Crypto has none of these problems except barrier of entry, and even then this is nothing compared to the hassle of going through a brokerage. Crypto trading is what stocks should have been since the Internet. It makes no sense we have to have to go through intermediairies.

This.

People get excited when you tell them you casually tripled your entire net worth last week by pressing a few buttons. Stocks don't do that.

When you play it off as normal, like it happens to you every week or so, they get nervous and it's funny.

that is a fucking lie don't you ever. When I setup a barclays trading account, I had to fill out US tax forms, provide ID, proof of address, wait days for approval, fiat fund my account, start trading, start paying huge $14 commissions on each trade, meaning it is only worth investing if you are playing with thousands. And you are telling me this, is more easy, than opening a Bittrex account and wiring money you bought half an hour ago on coinbase? GET THE FUCK OUT

>People get excited when you tell them you casually tripled your entire net worth last week by pressing a few buttons. Stocks don't do that.

Penny stocks do that.

I'm not exactly a normie but I had no interest in stocks or trading until I came to biz and found out how easy it was to trade crypto

It's basically gambling at this point, look at how big an industry that it

Fake news

The number of people trading stocks and forex is massively greater than the number of people doing crypto

Most of these "normies" are actually Russians, Chinese, poojets, and other third worlders

They won't, but their money will still come. Third parties will start to offer to invest it for them.

That's when the big money will flow in and we'll all be able to get our lambos.

start anticoin propaganda on normal
web now

Stocks don't act as Currensy, or a replacement for fiat money.
Cryptos already act as a replacement for fiat currency in some situations. More mopes use Currency than use Stocks.

Dubs confirm.

Crypto is just so much more accessible to the average person than stock trading. Lower transaction fees are a plus. Fast transactions are even better. And, finally, crypto doesn't have the "rich douche-bag" stigma attached to it.

Crypto is truly the currency of the people.

today pretty much every crypto site also wants ID and proof of address, wait for approval etc.

a much larger portion of the population has a 401k, ira, or some sort of money invested in securities though. your post is kind of misleading since yeah not a lot of normies are going to be daytrading crypto no one ever predicted that, but daytrading=/=holding

I would rather have a million normalfags than a single wall-street jews coming after my coins desu.

Reckful, a HUGE streamer is researching buying Bitcoins RIGHT NOW. That's all it takes man

Good or bad for us?

>wiring money you bought half an hour ago on coinbase
I wish

Verification takes foreverrrrrrrrrrr

And I don't want to miss this money train!

I verified with coinbase ages ago; if memory serves, it only took a few days. How long does it take now?

At least a week.

No normie will ever trade crypto coins, crypto coins are garbage. Like look at the names of half of them you think any person with a brain is going to put any trust in something called ZCash or something?

99.999999999999999999999999999% of these coins will die out and become worthless.

Bitcoin is the only one that will survive, there's no company excited as shit to implement some kind of ZCash ATM that's retarded.

Crypto traders are the cesspool of investors and should not even consider themselves traders, you want to be a real trader trade an actual market not some circle jerk filled with faggots.

You got a maker taker fee of >.15% you expect to make a fortune on this? Ridiculous spreads? You're getting nickle and dime'd to death all day long.

If as much people would start trading crypto as are now trading stocks, it would still be an enormous influx of new money.

Fuck off nocoiner. Have fun making 6% on your index fund. Who knows? Maybe you'll be able to retire at 80 afterall!

>get robinhood
>get verified pretty much overnight
>no fees

>try memecoins
>huge verification waits
>half the exchanges don't take my bank/usd at all
>need a wallet
>half the wallets are scams
>need to download blockchain
>trading crypto DOES have fees
>RH has zero fees

Are you retarded? RH and acorns are 100% normie friendly, whereas crypshit is a pain in the ass to use. Even normies own stocks. My barista has fucking DSNY (which is why she's poor.)

>RH has zero fees
lmao

There's a 70 trillion dollar marketcap for stocks. Crypto's is only 100 billion. That gap will be filled.