Whale team here, planing on taking kidsCoin to 100 Sats, DO NOT MISS THE PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whale team here, planing on taking kidsCoin to 100 Sats, DO NOT MISS THE PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUY NOW ON YoBit.Net

More profit on MAD, will moon!

>be Fearless 2 sat buyer with over 13 mil

Carry me away whales, my iron hands can hold on to the moon.

Fuck off

hodling bigly

Same here.

Just hold. Coins getting a lot of traction.

Even if people buy in at 4-5sat, if they are patient they will see great gains.

It has ridiculous walls

LETS PUMP KIDS

LETS PUMP KIDS UP THE ASS

Ready to PUMP

Who wants Lambos?

this coin has basically no volume

5 ant 6 satoshis wall aren't even half a bitcoin yet they arent moving at all.

Sure you are, I'm not buying your bags!

Panic sells last night after hitting the 10 sat wall pushed it down some, but coin is still bitbean levels of potential for some 2x gains. If you've learned anything from bean or moon, then you should know this it going to sore high.

>being balls deep in kids

This coin easily to 10sat last night and I will surpass it again this afternoon. I'm already making an appointment with a dealer to buy my NEW LAMBO

>Bought in at 3 sat 20 minutes ago

>Now it's 6 sat

Is this whale magic?

I'm in denial but I'll buy 1mil, if this actually makes 50sats I'll give half of it away to Veeky Forums, someone acreencap this

this coin makes the best memes KEK

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS BETTER RUN BETTER, FASTER THAN MY BULLET

buy at 9 satoshis
ten wall doesn't get touched
scammers slowly unloading .01 worth of btc at a time at 9.

my first yoshit coin, good thing i only put in 50 bucks. still holding this dumb thing. lesson learned

Deltete

Just hit 35k Sat and I'll be set for life.

Thank, 100 FUD has been deposited to your account.

>50% gains over 2 hours on a coin just starting is shit

Lemme know how that works out for Bitbean, Reddcoin, Moon, Digibyte, Bitbay, and more to come.

>Buying at ATH right at a buywall

user please, learn how to buy before blaming a coin, you buy in past the buywall and in on a dip. You made your own fucking mistakes. KIDS mooning regardless.