"Can't cash out meme"

"Can't cash out meme"

Here is my withdraw statement to end this nonsense.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/improving-customer-support-139d99e72876
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cashing out

user I...

It was just my initial plus a little more.

You're cashing out peanuts. The problem is when you want to cash out large sums

>cashing out
good goy

i remember my first cash out, 2 days later the coin i sold had doubled in value

i don't cash out anymore

I have something like 100k USD ot BTC. Can I cash out from Coinbase if I just alert my bank beforehand? All my smaller transactions have came out fine.

get those tax forms ready senpai

Kraken allows you to hold fiat.
Couldn't you theoretically hold most of your fiat in your Kraken account without actually cashing out to dodge tax liabilities?

And how do you spend said fiat?

Don't let the normies know this user

Why on more bitcoins of course

Just hold BTC and ETH.

This should be all the "cashing out" people should be doing. Dont sell your to the fiat jew unless you need to pay for normie shit and dont mind paying extortion fees aka taxes.

why would you need to cashout? unless you hold millions and you want a luxurious lifestyle right away, there's no reason to cash out ever. most shit accepts bitcoin now, and for things that don't you can find a service that facilitates (eg bitcoin credit card) and w/e. just feed a card like 5k and you're set.

my understanding is once you have converted an asset into fiat you have realized your gains regardless of where it's held and as such should be logged for capital gains.

that said that's here in canada, in the US if they acknowledge BTC as currency you have to also report gains of BTC in USD as well. ie. you trade alt coins and gain BTC.

My gf asked me how I plan to cash out all my gains. I asked her why would I do such a stupid thing.

But if i wanted to fuck over the federal jew its very simple. Btc into bullion, then trade bullion for cash on craigslist.

But how do you do it? You just sell BTC on localbitcoins.com?

blog.coinbase.com/improving-customer-support-139d99e72876

Blog update.

Near-term:

1. We are doubling overall support capacity by spinning up an outsourced support facility by the end of June. This will allow us to rapidly add level 1 support agents during future surges.

2. We’re hiring 10 new contractors for our in house team over the next 3 months.

3. We’re adding new hires on the Trust team (part of the engineering org that helps deal with security questions).

4. Hired a consultant (former VP Customer Success at larger company) to consult on scaling, and how to introduce phone support.

5. Several account security improvements are rolling out, including improvements to our two factor authentication, and a new system to flag risky withdrawals.

Q3 Plan

1. Goal will be < 6 hours first response time for everyone; < 2 hours in cases of large balances.

2. Goal of having first version of phone support introduced for high balance accounts, and/or security related questions by end of September.

Q4 Plan

1. Roll out phone support for a wider % of customer base (potentially a paid option, still TBD)

2. Introduce additional account security options such as Yubikey support

i remember cashing out 20 btc for around 1700.

hahaha I've not seen that meme in years man, thanks user

do I have to pay them immediately after? Can't I just wait to file them at the beginning of next year or will the IRS want them right away?

>"cashing out" to worthless fiat

Jesus Christ.

WARNING. Cashing out less than $10,000 on a regular basis COULD land you in 5 years in jail and have your money seized based on being suspected of "structuring".

Driving to another state to find a Bitcoin ATM and withdraw $2k max per day, kek

What's the point of having money if you don't buy anything?

they will invoice you don't worry about it

>where did you get the 100k car you have registered in your name? t: tax man

Do you know where you are, user?

i got nothing i need to buy, would rather have more money desu

will i be safe in cashing out in India or will modi fug me

>What's the point of having money if you don't buy anything?
two schools of thought here:
1) cash out later and swim in it
2) hold until your investment vehicle (crypto in this case) is worthless