Was Guadalquivir valley the most based part of Spain in history?

Was Guadalquivir valley the most based part of Spain in history?

>Tartessos civilization aka the only important civilization in Western Europe until Rome
>Tartessos could have even been Atlantis
>Baetica province was the most important non-Italian province in Roman Empire
>Cordoba was the second most important city of Roman Empire after Rome
>All the olive oil from Roman Empire came from Baetica
>Trajan and Hadrian emperors (and Theodosius I) were born in Cordoba and Seville
>The big encyclopedia of all the knowledge there was in Middle Ages was written by Isidoro from Seville
>The Emirate of Cordoba was by far the most properous muslim state ever
>Cordoba was in Middle Ages the most populated, important, rich, advanced and healthy city in the world
>From Cadiz and Huelva ports, Spain discovered America
>Sevilla became the main trade center in the world thanks to the monopoly it had with American gold, silver, and goods.
>Seville was in Renaissance the most populated, important, rich, advanced and healthy city in the world
>Cervantes wrote the Quixote in Seville prison
>Seville has the biggest gothic cathedral in the world, the Giralda, the royal palace, the Indias Archive, the Golden Tower, the Spain square, and roman imperial city of Italica is near and very well conservated
>Cordoba has the roman bridge, the mosque, the christian royal palace, the royal stables, and the muslim royal city of Medina Azahara is near and very well conservated
>Ubeda and Baeza in Jaen are the most conservated and important Spanish Renaissance cities. Roman city of Castulo is also very near, same as Jaen, which has the most important Renaissance Cathedral, which was the model for all Latin American ones
>Sanlucar de Barrameda has the Medina Sidonia dukes palace with the most important personal archive from noblesse in Spain

>Tartessos civilization aka the only important civilization in Western Europe until Rome

Which didn't exist, the only semi relevant civilization was the Etruscan one and maybe the Nuragic one before Rome

Tartessos wasn't a city but just a wide area where Phoenicians got their silver from and where some original writings were found (all pretty late, from 650 bc onwards)

>Tartessos could have even been Atlantis

Considering it wasn't even a city and they didn't even have writings or monuments before the Phoenicians founded Gadir I highly doubt it.

>Baetica province was the most important non-Italian province in Roman Empire
Wasn't it Egypt?
>Cordoba was the second most important city of Roman Empire after Rome
Source
>All the olive oil from Roman Empire came from Baetica
source
>The Emirate of Cordoba was by far the most properous muslim state ever
What about the zone of baghdad
>Cordoba was in Middle Ages the most populated, important, rich, advanced and healthy city in the world
What about Constantinople, Paris or Baghdad again.
>Seville was in Renaissance the most populated, important, rich, advanced and healthy city in the world
source
>Cervantes wrote the Quixote in Seville prison
How that makes the zone better?
>Seville has the biggest gothic cathedral in the world, the Giralda, the royal palace, the Indias Archive, the Golden Tower, the Spain square, and roman imperial city of Italica is near and very well conservated
>Cordoba has the roman bridge, the mosque, the christian royal palace, the royal stables, and the muslim royal city of Medina Azahara is near and very well conservated
>Ubeda and Baeza in Jaen are the most conservated and important Spanish Renaissance cities. Roman city of Castulo is also very near, same as Jaen, which has the most important Renaissance Cathedral, which was the model for all Latin American ones
>Sanlucar de Barrameda has the Medina Sidonia dukes palace with the most important personal archive from noblesse in Spain
Muh heritage and irrelevant.

Hi Madrid hater

>I disagree with you so I must be a hater
Fuck off

>Theodosius I was born in Cordoba and Seville

Nah fám, he's pure Celt blood master race, from North-Central Spain.

Don't even bother replying, it's objective truth.

What about flamenco?

TODO MENTIRAS.Los Andaluces sois todos GENTUZA corrompida por vuestra genética MORA.Los únicos ANDALUCES que han contribuido algo han sido los NOBLES CASTELLANOS QUE RECONQUISTARON AQUELLAS TIERRAS EN EL NOMBRE THE SAN FERNANDO REY SANTO Y CRUZADO.Nosotros los CASTELLANOS somos los responsables de toda la grandeza que tuvo ESPAÑA. Desde nuestros origenes hemos plantado cara a los Romanos y humillado al imperio en MULTIPLES OCASIONES.Los cantabros y numantinos (proto Castellanos) fueron los más grandes guerreros de la antigüedad y su sangre corre por nuestras venas de CONQUISTADORES Y GUERREROS DE LA ÚNICA Y VERDADERA FE.VIVA A CASTILLA CUNA DE LA GRANDEZA UNIVERSAL

I've always wanted to visit Sevilla and Cordoba. Don't know what is special about Ubeda and Baeza

>I've always wanted to visit Sevilla and Cordoba
PORQUE ERES UN INCULTO GUIRI.COMO BURGOS,SEGOVIA Y TOLEDO NO HAY NADA

¿Y Valladolid? Me decepcionas, Paco

>¿Y Valladolid?
Son medio Leoneses.Que les den por culo

>>Cordoba was the second most important city of Roman Empire after Rome

You mean Alexandria or Capua if you want to limit it to Europe.

That's a high quality Wojack.

CALIDAD CASTELLANA.

¿Y Madrid?

Pero Manolo, Valladolid fue la ciudad donde se casaron los Reyes Católicos, la capital judicial de Castilla, y la ciudad donde nació Felipe II

Seville was the richest and most populated city in Spain for 3 and a half centuries, true, but not in the world. It was in the top 3 of Europe during the XVI century, though.

Why the hell did Madrid become the capital of Spain instead wealthier Sevilla?

LA GRANDIOSA VILLA DE MADRID.VILLA ENTRE BURGUES CONTAMINADA POR BASURA TIRAFLECHAS
Siguen siendo medio Leoneses.Los Leoneses mataron a nuestro grandioso rey DON SANCHO Y EXILIARON AL GLORIOSO RODRIGO DIÁZ DE VIVAR Y NUNCA SERÁN PERDONADOS
MENTIRA LA GLORIOSA BURGUE DE BURGÓS ERA LA CIUDAD MÁS RICA Y GLORIOSA DE CASTILLA,EUROPA Y EL EXTRANJERO

>Why the hell did Madrid become the capital of Spain instead wealthier Sevilla?
ES CASTELLANA Y RODEADA DE VELLAS SIERRAS Y UNA NATURALEZA REAL Y CASTELLANA.PURA,GLORIOSA Y CASTA

>BURGÓS
BURGOS

>Burgos
More like Burgross

HIJO DE MIL Y UNA PUTAS LAVATE LA BOCA AL HABLAR SOBRE LA LANZA DE CASTILLA

Tbh Burgos has the best spanish cathedral

>Spanish regional shitposting

Neat, keep it up amigos.

And remember: Catalonia is not Asspainia

Sevilla and Cordoba have been too superior to rest of spanish cities until Madrid became the capital

>Sevilla and Cordoba have been too superior to rest of spanish cities until Madrid became the capital
MENTIRA.TOLEDO,BURGOS Y SEGOVIA HAN SIDO SIEMPRE EL CORAZÓN DE CASTILLA.

>Comuneros

Didn't you get beaten by Charles I?

>Didn't you get beaten by Charles I?
CALLA.PADILLA Y PACHECO NO HIZIERON NADA MALO

Andalucia gave emperors to Rome and discovered America

Castilla, are you even trying?

>and discovered America
EL VIRREINATO DE LAS INDIAS ESTABA BAJO VASALLAJE CASTELLANO.MEZCLAR LA NOBLEZA CASTELLANA QUE HABITABA EN ANDALUCÍA CON EL MORO ANDALUZ MEDIO ES UNA MEMEZ.LA NOBLEZA ANDALUZA ERA CASTELLANA MIENTRAS LOS ANDALUCES SOLO COMETÍAN CRÍMENES

LAS HUESTES DE SU MAJESTAD DOÑA ISABEL DE TRASTAMARA SIERVA DE DIOS Y REINA DE CASTILLA HUMILLANDO A LOS MOROS ANDALUCES

>
>2329844
Fucking retard, the worst is that maybe you think that's funny