Get on the ARK!

Get on the ARK!

>solid dev team
>solid tech
>literal rocket scientist at the helm
>cool name, cool logo
>nearly identical market cap, price, and coin supply as Ethereum had in early 2016
>Volume just won't stop increasing!

hahaha :D I'm still on it!

Noobs! Listen! Don't sell, no matter what happens, no matter what coin. Better to hold some bag then to have weak minds!

If only people would stop selling.
That goddamn whale is pure cancer.

It's literally tanking right now. It's gone down in value by USD $0.10 in the past 3 hours. Best to sell now and minimize your loses

Pic related

Nah, hodling it. My ARK is not even in the exchange. 1780+ volume currently, so definitely still going strong.

Sitting on 2291 myself, slowly taking in extra from voting

Pretty comfy here

yep buy high sell low

lets get on this shit

Holy shit I am never selling this one. We could honestly be reaching 5$ or more with fucking ease. Holy shit I'm gonna fucking make it got on this one last week

That's... Really shortsighted of you. You sure you're up to trading crypto?

763 ARK here, 25% of my portfolio, avg cost 18000 sats
Eat that, endangered aquatic mammal

congrats b

Almost 30k ark tokens. Im not selling a single one until we hit the moon for real.

I will also personally murder anyone who sells for their stupidity.

I noticed this one getting shilled last week and it was on that fine line between just barely being talked about to getting shilled hard.

What's the moon tho ?

How does this voting stuff work and how much you earning?
I have voted for a delegate but getting nothing in my wallet

5 dollars

I was about to put another 1k in earlier and decided to go and get a mcdonalds first, then got stuck in traffic and just got home now. that sweet chilli chicken wrap has bought me a hell of a lot more sweet ark

right now whales are fucking with the price for personal gain, after they finally fuck off, shits blasting up past last nights ATH.
also, they are going to be adding ARK to polo. at that point this shit is unstoppable.

source

>check them out
>theyre already selling merchandise

This alone made me feel like theyre looking for a quick cash grab desu

What's their utility?

Branding. Advertisement. Spreading the word. Getting normies on board the Ark after they Google it out of curiosity. Raises Market Cap when they buy. Hodlers increase their net worth.

Does ARK have any special features or is it just a copycoin?

>What's their utility?
They haven't proven anything user

has any of their tech been used outside of speculation?

what about the ark coin itself. Can you buy stuff with ark or is it burned like gas?

If it's a gas why not use ethereum?

If it's a currency why not use bitcoin?

So goddamn irritating! It's so obvious that the whale is suppressing the value to 35. Why can't he just bugger off?

Not yet. But if their tech comes to fruition, imagine buying things with a card that automatically converts ANY ALTCOINS that you own to a tangible value for use in the real world.

You should be getting something.
The delegate has to be in the top 51, google and find someone with 90% profit sharing, cast your vote from your wallet and wait.

They might pay out weekly, I'm getting paid daily. Only about 0.2 Ark, but free money is free money

they are helping a car repair shop in France to adopt ark payments, so its on its way.

Last call for 1 ark so i can vote and get this thing done with

Looking to invest ~10k in it this week once Im approved on Coinbase so that would be a big bump to the voting pool

AdhiQHgmG6UPvUTKttmhKz1cXRHMSfSoGE

I'm already doing delegated voting on biz pool. Loving all the free money. Anyone who doesn't invest in this will remain a poor wagie idiot

i see what the whale is up to. he knows this shit is going to fucking go exponential so he's pushing the price as far down as he can to buy up a fuck ton. get ready to hit the 2$ ATH tonight.

You need a minimum of >1 for payout, just so you know

Make you wonder how all these coins would do if whales didn't exist. Would've blown past 45 and continued on to God knows where.

>Looking to invest ~10k in it this week once Im approved on Coinbase so that would be a big bump to the voting pool

Hurry up, this will be going exponential soon

Thanks user.

My hands are tied user

>want to buy this dip
>everything tied up in bitb, xvg, little bit of flo
>all dipping
tempted to dump the flo

should I sell my xem and buy more ark?

I remember a couple years ago, hearing about eth hitting $8. I also remember not getting any.

Dumped the flo in time to see the whale wall disappear.

buy this whales dips if you aren't retarded. wishing i wasn't at a 37k buy in right now :( not worth it to buy the dip for only 2k fluctuations. as soon as i sell, for fucking sure the whale is gonna let it moon back to 40k.

This coin is insane... I bought at 38k thinking that's where it was going to slow down (bad judgement), and then the whale(s) went at it... and it recovered. Any other coin would have been vaporized.

Fuck me up the ass for not investing sooner.

Be stronk and hold
The only way to win is not to play the role of little fish

awww shiiiiit

fucking wrong image.

here we go

Use the official ARK client, move your coins to a wallet. Go to Votes, click add delegate (I'm staking jarunik), place your vote. I get about 1.14 -1.18 ARK every day

*when the weak hands left the stage and us strong holders left to not give into the whale. :)
Up it goes!

damn, over 1 a day from 2k? pretty bangin.

how many arks do you have to get that much reward?

I'm backing some dude but he hasn't paid me yet. what do I do?

Stake the Veeky Forums delegate you fool, 90% return

hodling this one to the end

how much ark do you send ? 0.1?

one

and i send it to the delegate's address? for instance biz
AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq

here's one user's guide step by step

nevermind, figured it out. that UI is a tad confusing to the cryptonoob

You don't SEND the ARK to the guy's address

nah, i voted through the app. all good

Holy cow there are so many coins with useful use in the real world and I cannot wrap my head around all of them, and what to invest in for the long term

That's the beauty of this project. If, and I stress IF smart contract works as designed, all those would be streamlined. Get any coin you are comfortable holding on to, and let the system do all the conversion needed automatically.

couldn't you also build a solution using ark that would combine abilities? In other words imagine an app that uses ReddID, holds value in bitcoin, and also can use smart contracts.

The idea is a seemless bridge between the different coins.

wehre can I see smart contracts developed with Ark?

Ideas like this has been floating around but nobody manage to make it into a viable solution.
I'm not saying ARK will definitely be able to realize that, but at least they lay out their plans and road map clearly in their whitepaper.
You never know! That's why I put my trust in ARK, at least for now.

was I an idiot for voting for Veeky Forums or can I vote for two people

>cave to the Veeky Forums peer pressure
I'm counting on you faggots

$100+

Screenshot this.

Lmao BS
8 is pushing it even

Ark now in golang

cool

Iktf
sold 2 Eth and 0.15BTC for this. You betted not let me down biz.

$5 billion market cap is easily attainable.

I wouldn't mind it because it would net me 25K but let's be realistic here

I'm sure people said the same thing about ETH. I'm not talking about this year or even next, but I'm sure it will happen.

who should I vote for?

biz

Are you keeping them in your wallet?
Are you voting for the Veeky Forums delegate?
If you HODLing for long, why not get some (((interest))) on it while helping the community?

Might be a dumb question but if I voted but have barely any Ark in my wallet will be voting weight increase if i add more in at a later date?

How much time until the next block unlocks?

I fucked up the math, it's 1.5% not 6%
/disclaimer

was that the bottom?

Yes, your stake is tied to the wallet and the ballance it holds when blocks are being distributed. Blocks are distributed hella fast.

Yep. Going to hit $5 next month.

Hey Ark people join the official Veeky Forums Arkpool and earn some cash after we reach position #51 or higher. We already at 58 almost 57 guys, it hasnt even been 24 hours since we started.

i believe i can make 100x on this coin at some point, got in at 12k sats after a thread on here. so good.

shopped ass?

Anyway nice big asses girls ITT, I knew Arkbros were high T.

Wtf manly as hell. Would not smash

The growth to this point is quasiorganic.
This coin had a pump months ago to bring it into the $.15-.25.
THAT BIG SPIKE ON THE CHART WAS AN ERROR ON CMC.

that is a photoshop desu

Please reach at least 10$ I need 20k to pay back my student loans

Spam this on reddit and it won't even take a week.