Serious Question

How did Jews during the 20th century manage to convince 100s of millions of Americans to mutilate their sons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision#Modern_times
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protestants love being pseudo-jews while hating them as well.

That, and health quacks in the 19th Century told them.

Not really jews.

Clean pee pee.

>mutilate

I got mine circumcised later because it looked weird and got infected. whoever said you lose senses or whatever was lying I can't tell the difference. girls don't call me a slug dick anymore either

>americuts.

You can't tell the difference because you had a medical problem and you rightly should have been circumcised.

That isn't an argument for mutilating babies, bud.

Being this retarded to not understand the difference between your situation and infant circumcision

The man behind circumcision advocation was John Harvey Kellogg who invented the corn flake. No joke, this guy was a Seventh Day Adventist whose book "Plain Facts for Old And Young" pushed circumcision as a remedy for uncleanliness and to stop masturbation.

It caught on and now you have this man to thank for it.

>Traumatic for childrens
>If infected can lead to death
>sexual pleasure is reduced

It's barbaric if it's not done for medical reasons, excision is condemned by all for the same reasons but just because Jews and Muslims will go apeshit if we forbid religious circumcision it's not illegal in Europe.
My cousin is half Tunisian, his parents are divorced and he'll probably get circumcised at the age of 7 even if my uncle is against it. Violence leads to violence, we should stop creating monster by letting savages chopping bits of their children's dicks

This. Proddies are wierd, American ones doubly so.

Also look at South Korea. They even copy circumcision from the Americans.

Because it's healthy

Serious answer is that circumcision isnt a jew only thing. Other tribes/religions practice it and it spread or stayed around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision#Modern_times

Jews weren't the ones to convince them. It was Protestant leaders and quack """scientists""" like Brian Morris, Abraham Wolbarst, and John Harvey Kellogg.

>t. American

>tfw im actually a black Canadian

bahahaa we got the fucking koreans lol!! harder than ourselves even

that's a kind of American

Protestants are retards

Why are the terms "plain facts" and "common sense" always synonymous with "entirely uninvestigated queries taken for granted without evidence"?

t. cutfag

I can see no better reason to only eat General Mills breakfast cereals in the morning.

>Good Goy! One schekel has been deposited in your bank account

A systematic review of male infant circumcision, published in the World Journal of Clinical Pediatrics, has found the benefits of the procedure exceed the associated risks by 200 to one.

>get your foreskin removed so that some old hag can use it to cover up her wrinkles and syphilis scars
>proceed to defend the practice on north korean politruk boards

Because this is very widely available information that isn't refuted other than in obvious revisionist history.
That study is complete garbage from what I've read on it. The person who led it (Brian Morris) is a notorious quack who's been criticized multiple times (including by his former employers) for his ad-hominem attacks and stubborn "arguments."

>Sweden not red

False data senpai