IOC

I/OCoin is about to break out. It's comfortably above resistance, and there is one sell wall between here and a serious rise. I really think this is the next magic coin.

IOC is a proof of identity project that has been in active development for two years. The dev team has been super responsive and regularly posts updates. The roadmap is also staggering (and regularly updated) - iodigital.io/roadmap/

That's not even the best part, though. The fucking PROJECT MANAGER loves Veeky Forums, and appears to be an autistic genius. The whole team seems to not give a fuck and uploads borderline parody-level content to their youtube channel. For example:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxuyJHdEUTU

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a bitcoin deep in this shit. The beta of the entire platform was also JUST completed. I have literally never seen a bigger buy signal, this feels too good. This sounds like a lot of shilling but can literally anyone prove me wrong on this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

simplebooklet.com/dionsinfographics
iodigital.io/chameleon-framework/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't find it on Poloniex

It's on Bittrex.

Also, for those of you that don't believe the Veeky Forums comment, this is the project manager:

I guess I should have posted more memes and shit. Genuinely can't believe you guys don't want to talk about this project.

Shh...let me accumulate more...

Yup it's going to pop, that much is obvious.

Fuck...Should I HODL my zencash or just bite the 20% loss and move on?

I went from Zen without taking a hit, to this coin, and then to ARK. I honestly don't know what the fuck to do anymore... but since ARK just had it's first moon, I'd go with this one if I could time travel.

When coins get too popular on here, they're usuallty already to late to get into... so the fact that this one is low key, is a good thing.

Nah man, it's about to test it's ATH, the time is now.

There is no guarantee that IOC will do %100 or something today, but I think it is a great buy that is also safe.

What are you expecting for this coin in six months or in a year.

Really hard to say, all I know is that it is offering incredibly valuable and unique tech. I am only betting on stuff with real world applications these days, not vaporware. Given just how robust the service is, I can see this being a 10 dollar coin at least.

Yeah, I think I'm going to try and put a decent chunk of my holdings into this. I put in 0.1 BTC at 33k and 0.1 BTC at 58k. It even rose a little during the BTC pump.

I forgot to mention, the dev team just announced they are making the entire project open source the other day. That, plus the completion of the beta, tells me this will see a price rise beyond the ATH.

10 bucks in how many months?

Literally impossible to predict. Maybe you can find someone gifted in TA.

The staking system is fucking fantastic btw... I get rewards ever 2 days

Not a fan of open source in the cryptoworld. It's just asking for another shitcoin to steal their tech and create another Pajeet scam on Yoshit

Booklet for DIONs: simplebooklet.com/dionsinfographics

Courtesy of Joel

I prefer it to centralized bullshit. These guys are first to market with tech so difficult to explain concisely that it is almost convoluted. Copycat coins are inevitable, regardless of the platform.

How should I buy?
I have 500 spare bucks and new to crypto.
Should I also buy other coins or is this the new bitcoin?

Is there a reason Bittrex is not allowing immediate or cancel for IOC? I've been trying to purchase but I've been unable to, my order stays in limbo even with immediate or cancel

Volume is low you nigger because everyone stakes.

Just leave a buy order, it'll fill.

I'm dumping another 1,000 in it.

>Volume is low you nigger because everyone stakes.
I'm tryna buy like 8 IOC lol it's low volume enough it should go through

I don't understand, I should buy for $1000?

set your buy price higher then.
Your portfolio should have a big chunk in IOC.

If this IBM partnership goes through and is used instead of hyperledger on IBM platforms.... This'll reach top 5 market cap

Any idea when the deal will be confirmed or not? I've looked around, think I saw little more than a note on their blog or twitter.

Isn't IBM stock going down?
Should I also buy IBM?
I am confused.

Well as soon as DIONs (within the next 2 weeks) is released we'll get news. Add on top their Chameleon project and new Project Sunrise, this will fucking moon.

DIONs is going to be fucking revolutionary.

No nigger, just IOC, cause IBM potentially might use IOC's blockchain instead of hyperledger

Well more news

im an uneducated brainlet is this good or bad

It's good. They want to keep it independent but IBM is still interested in the tech and working with the IOC team.

>remember one of their senior board members used to be an IBM president.

In essence, they are negotiating for a better position

Isn't DIONS coming out really soon?

Nice trips.

Within 1-2 weeks. They went public with their code yesterday so people could find bugs.

Strapped in?

Don't have much but I feel solid about it

Dunno if I should move some of my eth into it, but I might

Is it too late to get in? Price seems high.

First of all I am not a nigger but the creator of this coin seems to be one.
Do you refer to him or me as a nigger?

Secondly what is hyperledger can't I invest both in IOC and hyperledger and also in IBM win-win-win situation?

What are those?
>Dions
>Chameleon
>Project Sunrise

>price seems high
This thought will prevent you from realizing big gainz

I'm calling you the knee grow.

>Chameleon
iodigital.io/chameleon-framework/

In essence its a framework/api for sidechains of IOC. READ THE WHITE PAPER

few problesms with the DIONS tho
the DNS system they use makes there system not be fully decentralized and the encryption system they use is a bit wack
its basically PGP system of encryption
which public and private key
but if private key gets compromised ur messages are compromised
signal has a better system
only thing is that it's not decentralized
but signal > all these blockchain messangers
atleast for now

That doesn't even make any sense I am a white male from Oregon.

So they refused to work with IBM?
That means there is no IBM.

I bought bitcoin a week ago for the first time and a couple of hours later I lost my virginity.
If I buy this coin will I have sex again?

IBM still wants to work so they'll negotiate

I think IOC is one of the most promising coins with a relatively low marketcap. People should read the white paper and see for them selves.

Fuck IBM let them buy IOC from the market

why u avoid what I wrote

What did you write?

bamp

Bump

Answer for you user from joel