Don't you want to get rich off of KIDS?

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.msg19388698#msg19388698
kidscoin.co.nz/
maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Every single selloff at 7 is bought back at 3 within 20 minutes

Holy fuck, I bought in at 2 yesterday, sold at 8, but I've just been buying at 3 and then selling at 7 over and over today.

This is fucking cake easy even if the 10 sat wall is up. Made 100% ROI 8 times today.

I do it for the KIDS

What's the projected ATH on the pump looking like? The walls are pretty low after 10 until it gets to 22

>Not on Bittrex
>Not on NovaExcahnge
>Not on CoinMarketCap

Eh, I'll pass for now. Call me when it hits 100 sat and isn't on the most cancerous exchange in all of crypto.

whats wrong with yobit?

do you even ask?

how the fuck did you do this, elaborate
is this arbitrage or what, tell me damnit

yes i ask. i keep seeing "yoshit" and people saying its garbage

but why?

nice user. I didn't think of this, I've just been HODLing this whole time, but be care not to sell off when the pump starts

15 seems like the most likely tonight, so you could get some 3x, but 20 is possible if it doesn't get dumped at the wall

i cant find this coin on google. link

I'm a noncoining newfag and even I can see yobit is nigger tier

Seem like arbitrage to me.

He's just absorbing dips and then selling them when they hit the wall again only to pick it back up afterwards.

I wonder how much longer that is sustainable though and how much he is putting in.

If he went with his 4x investment completely and then went 2x eight times he could have made over 10K from $500 investment

thats what everyone says. but nobody gives any reasons why

im beginning to think 'yobit is shit' is a meme

yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC

Sometimes you gotta get dirty if you want to strike oil.

I mean wheres the website?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.msg19388698#msg19388698

thats not the website

kidscoin.co.nz/

maoritelevision.com/news/regional/kidscoin-now-online

there you go senpai

Yobit is an exchange worse than Cryptopia.
Yobit hosts every single coin that has stagnated since 2014 and hasn't had a future since.
Yobit has a personal graveyard in the freecoins section where every dumps their useless coins to the newbs who think they're so lucky to have generous "richfags" giving them coins for free, coins which you can't even sell for 1 satoshi.

I've been bagholding countless upon countless coins on Yobit on hopes that at least 1 of them will go up.
I've had far more luck with Pascal coin on Cryptopia.

Yobit is what F2P Runescape is to MMO's and I mean the free to play version of runescape.

Just because you pick shitcoins and end up bagholding doesn't mean the site is shit.

Made 1.8x profit today just by buying the new ICO early & selling after 10 minutes.

You might wanna look at Kids / Mad for a quick profit, don't hold too long because whales are manipulating so sell once you hit x2

It has low walls for its vol, will moon soon

Literally only needs 5 BTC altogether to get to 12 sat, which would be an instant 3x for anyone who buys in at 4 sat right now.

> only needs 5 BTC
> has a 30 BTC Volume

It's not that easy

Are you guys talking about the one on YoBit???

It was literally 9 BTC volume 18 hours ago

MOON or MAD, mad is 3 sats right now hmm

The site is shit because they havr dead chains. Ldoge is fake, esp is fake, html is fake