Pepe discovers a whale

Get in here fags and buy before it takes off!

yeah. but what coin is it?i can't see shit

holy fuck are you blind

It's litecoin for the mobile bro's.

About 15000 LTC (almost half a million dollars) got set just above the price and held it there for an hour. This guy did not want to move the market although he has the cash to do it.

(((whale)))

ltc dipshit

In.

ok listne guys, dont buy litecoin, this shit will decline for the next 2 years, i lost out on massive gains, because i held this pos coin for 3 years

Yes and now you're out, it will fly.

Sorry, not sorry.

If bitcoin ends up doing a hard fork in August, and the users refuse to accept the results, litecoin could be in a prime position to overtake bitcoin as the new standard.

What is the significance of the 1000 that you circled? How do you tell at what price the guy set his order?

why not eth?

I bought when it was listed on coinbase got a nice little 30% gain after that it hasnt done shit. Just sold 15/30 LTC for LBC and GNT. LBC has been treating me so fucking good and i dont see it mentioned here much.

Its volume not price.

The guy got them all at 0.0106 btc, when other exchanges were trading at 0.01055. Clever chap just waited a small hour and he got his limit order filled.

From the volume and al the trading that took place at exactly that price I'm guessing this was a 10 to 15k LTC buy.

So are the red bars indicative of volume on a scale of 0 to 1000?

Yup 1 min scale. So at one time someone sold 2000 LTC into our whale's wall.

Now E-Toro is adding LTC!

Bitstamp is going to open this week.

Yours is launching with LTC micropayments on June 12th.

Wales are buying.

Everything is aligning my friends.

holy shit why do i have no money

I am not sure. I always assumed bar height was number sold, and if red/green was who "won out" of buyers/sellers.

Would make more sense to have an axis, red negative green positive and grey total positive showing a ratio.

honestly i think eth has a better chance than ltc, just look at the logo and the marketing. "Silver to bitcoin's gold." There marketing is literally "We are less valuable"

also uber will accept ltc as payment. btc is too slow

jesus

thank fuck I already bought my LITECOIN™ 2 days ago.
And my hands are made of diamonds.

source????????!??!?!?!?!