GET IN HERE, WE'RE BLASTING THROUGH PAPER THIN SELLWALLS
THIS IS KIDS 2.0, MOON 3.0

yobit.net/en/trade/LSD/BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lightspeed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4 sat Sell wall just got molested!!

I'm on this plane, LIFT OFF!

WTF. THE 4 SAT WALL IS ALMOST GONE AND MY FUCKING BTC IS STILL TRANSFERRING. NOW IM BARELY GONNA TRIPLE

Shit hold up I need to get more coins before 4

>3 LSD coin thread in 10 minutes
>Super positive shill responses within a minute of OP post

I wonder if they are being truthful, anons?

saged fag

5 sat wall half way down
LAST CHANCE TO HOP ON

4 sat wall is gone, 5 sat wall halved - Get in now or rue the day.

Stop whining and get in user!

0.13btc to go to reach 6sat!

.06 now, it's getting torn down. This will easily hit 10 sats tonight

IN LIKE SWIM!

Fucking love these piss cheap coins.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

well RIP this pump, big wall at 6 and 5 isnt moving anymore

yeah but where is your whitepapers on the coin?

Why should I invest other than to get dumped on by you?

This shit got taken off Bittrex a year ago for a reason, why would you invest in it?

lemme help you here

1. Learn to shill. Need to be discrete about it and have your sources ready otherwise you're gonna get shit on by everyone but the few gullible nocoiners starting

2. Do your research. If you knew this coin's history, you'd know its a bad investment for everyone who didn't buy in at 2-3 sat and has no future, so trying to get more people in past that is going to be a pain once they learn it.

3. Don't force a P&G right now without some startup shilling with proper feedback and discourse. If you just have a thread full of "AH YEAH, ALL IN BABY, MUH MOON INCOMING! THIS COIN IS BEST COIN!" it comes off as having no substance and leaves you to be holding bags when others see through your paperthin shilling.

Better luck next week user, I'm rooting for you!

It will move, whale moving in

LOL Please. Weak fud from someone who obviously hasnt looked into the project in months.

>In months

user their last 2 posts on Bitcoin talks were saying they were giving some wallets to other coins after a collapse 2 months ago and then the prior post is over a year old.

Its long dead, hence why you can can go to on to market capitalizations and see they haven't even bothered tracking its movements in a year as well.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lightspeed/

If you have sources that say otherwise, by all means. I'm not trying to FUD, I want to help OP. I like his gusto, and want him to learn from his mistakes and come back next week, smarter, stronger, and ready to make the gains he deserves.

pic related, their Bitcointalks. Check the dates

Alright boys let's get to the moon on LSD. Next stop lamboland

I hope I helped you user. I'm watching out for you bruv.

The gains will come in due time. But now you are wiser from the experience.

Bitcointalk is daddy-tier source. They sure know what they are talkin about, but they don't talk unless they are 100% sure about their information.

6 sat sell wall on its way down. glad I made it before. gonna atleast double

Get in at 6 while you still can!
Just look at those walls! After 6 is gone it's limitless

Those walls are almost identical to KIDS except like
Pointed out, this coin is literally just a corpse you're proping up while KIDS is still active and just starting.

>LSD coin

Off to mars in 0.7btc

hey if you rats are gonna shill something, shill marv so I get rich