What are your thoughts on these prices, guys?

What are your thoughts on these prices, guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

rintintin.colorado.edu/~vancecd/phil3600/Craig.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't buy ATM and buy low sell high. Also get going cause it takes a ton of training and months to get verified with ISIS

>buy low sell high
Does this mean that I should buy cheap grandmas and sell their newborn daughters?

Would you call that a pump and dump?

21-30 for $82 seems like the best deal

Actually $165 is affordable for a whole life of sexy servitude.

youd have to feed and raise
its adding extra costs

Can I pay with btc or do I need isiscoin?
What about shipping? Housedrop needed or can I use my real adress?

Honestly, joking aside it would be cool to buy two or three yahdzi or whatever girls and save them bring them here and give them a better life.

yes............ indeed.................

I'd much prefer to lease instead of buy, and when you factor in slave insurance/cost of housing/cost of feeding you're really not getting that great a deal.

The younger you get her, the less she will degrade her physical appearance.

You're acting as though they can't be put to work for you though. Imagine you got a 5 yr old and did nothing but train her to be the perfect cryptotrader inbetween her sex and housework duties.

Yeah, it would... I mean anything is better than starving and running in fear from ISIS after all.

Is there a 61 and beyond bracket? That's what I'm interested in.

We need to help these guys setup a futures market.

No u retard because your funding ISIS

Caaaaarloooos!

>Buy 21-30 for 82$
>Impregnate
>Sell kids for 165$

Going off your list, I can buy 5 61+ whores for 20 USD a pop, or 10-20 whites for 5-10 usd a pop. How can I get in on closing my eyes and getting a gummer from 20 Muslim whores?

thats and ROI of 2x for a few years of work. not sure how to feel desu.

you need to feed the preggo mother for 9 months + 1year kids...

Best Veeky Forums advice I've seen in months

Not like you can buy that good of weaponry with $100

Dibs on 1-9
I'll take 2
Will pay 0.2 BTC

If you buy an 18 year old sex slave for $124 and assume a depreciation value of 10% per annum that'll be 10 years of free labour.
Charging clients $10 per half hour and assuming you rotate the girl with half an hour of work and half an hour of cleanup, with 12-hour shifts working 7 days a week that amounts to a gross profit of $60. Assuming cleanup costs amount to $2 per half-hour session (water, makeup, new bedding, condoms, etc.) amounts to $12 expenses for a net profit of $58/day, $406/week or $21,112 per annum.
Rent on a 1-bedroom apartment in Damascus city centre is $187.88/month or $2,254.56/annum, one meal a day at an inexpensive restaurant is $3.25 or $1186.25/annum. Utility bills are $36.57/month or $438/annum.
Net profit: $17,223.19 in first year
This is how much the asset nets you in the first year; with a depreciating value of 10% per annum, over 10 years you'd make a net profit of (in yearly order):
$17,223.19
$15,500.87
$13,950.78
$12,555.71
$11,300.13
$10,170.12
$9,153.11
$8,237.80
$7,414.02
$6,672.62

By the time the asset has fully depreciated and after accounting for all expenses you'd make a grand total of $112,178.35 or $11,217.835/annum.
If you want to totally detach yourself from the whole operation then...
The average wage in Syria is $3,605/annum. Assuming you paid a 'bodyguard' $5000/annum to do all the work for you you'd still come out with $6,217/annum or $62,178.35 net profit over 10 years.

Veeky Forums should set something up

oops I forgot to account for $124 (price of asset)...

fuck I fucked up at the start too.. oh well it's still a good business idea

>(((Islamic state)))
No thanks. Im sure theres ways to buy a slave and not end up on some government watchlist

>one $3.25 meal a day
>for a girl doing physical activity 12 hours a day 7 days a week
You're going to have a dead body on your hands long before you have 62k

>not keeping your slave girl on a calorie cap to ensure she never has enough energy to run away and so that she maintains a slim figure

>buying an 18 year old slave
See you'll never get top dollar like that. You need to buy her young, treat her well but firm, and slowly mold her into the perfect high end courtesan. 18 year olds are already too set in their ways and would just be all depressed and shit.

The truth is, all men are pedos to some extent.

Each and every one.

based islamic state

She'll have enough energy to shank you in the back when she's sick of being starved though.

This if you buy a slave older than like 10, you're just asking for it.

>t. a guy who has read up heavily on child long term detention cases in an effort to find out what age would be best if you wants someone that wouldn't be defiant all the time and try to run everytime you take her outside and would just be complacent with her new lot in life
Well, not heavy reading...yet.

sell walls getting destroyed! get in before these moon!!!

Also you can buy new girls every year and sell the old ones so depreciation dont fuck you up

All men are. Some men are just honest.

Women are a resource, best got young. Anyone that understands investing in the future can see the logic.

W-wait! You're not one of us?

Baka, young ones need less food.

I think I should give some ideas...

He's right that's what I do with my Chevy

Goddamnit you faggots are hilarious.

I love you, biz.

FUND IT

Dang, I'm switching from Mormon to Muslim. Allah Allah Allah

>t. a guy who has read up heavily on child long term detention cases in an effort to find out what age would be best if you wants someone that wouldn't be defiant all the time and try to run everytime you take her outside and would just be complacent with her new lot in life
Tfw we become the new jews
Bizreal state when?

I will stop spamming, but these are the real prices.

Western women are grossly over inflated, even after pussy flooding the market.

Artificial supply restriction and market manipulation with BS 18 cap, i say.

>2017
>religious-fag

>2017
>being le athiest

god doesnt exist goy and the human race will one day be extinct anyway so just kill yourself now?

rintintin.colorado.edu/~vancecd/phil3600/Craig.pdf

>2017
>Classifying non-religious people as atheists

cope