Why did he kill himself?

Why did he kill himself?

Is it really believable that a guy who conquered Europe wouldn't at least try to survive as long as possible and be it only for the reason of not giving his enemies the pleasure of seeing him dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Soviets would've humiliated him had they captured the guy alive, parading him down Red Square during their victory parade, or just possibly be sodomized and beaten by Red Army soldiers on the spot.

Taking his own life was seen as keeping whatever dignity was left that the Russians would've torn away.

He was a fucking coward. A cockroach, that's what he is and that's all he'll ever be. A German cockroach who got crushed beneath the boots of the superior English bulldog and his bolshevik-yankee buddies. Fucking pathetic.

Yeah I guess red army soldiers would probably have tortured him to death. No way he would have survived long enough till Moscow.

Someone in the chain of command who lost family members (All of them) would simply have gone apeshit.

I usually hate britbongs but I have to agree here.

>implying Britain did anything in the war
All Britain did was being a launching point for the American invasion of Europe.

He did survive essentially as long as possible, and then killed himself to avoiding giving his enemies the pleasure of killing him themselves

>Why did he kill himself?

TO AVOID BEING CAPTURED, GIVING HIS ENEMIES THE SATISFACTION OF HUMILIATING, TORTURING, AND KILLING HIM.

He died in the State he created, Israel.

Thank god the "english bulldogs" fought so hard for the mayor u have today

Calling him a coward for committing suicide and laughing is pretty satisfying though.

IF THAT IS SATISFYING TO YOU, YOU ARE A SUPERFLUOUS MANIFESTATION OF LIFE.

heres your (you)

*clap clap clap clap*

>Why did he kill himself?
he died a natural death in antarctica

That's not even close to looking like an argument.

Would he and other high ranking cabinet members killed themselves if the allies were the ones to reach Berlin first?

Emperor Hirohito didn't kill himself even though he was a Jap, because the allies were the ones he surrendered to

except he didn't
he escaped to Argentina and live peacefully there

Maybe a bait, but do you think secret agencies around the world wouldn't already do that in case this speculation was semi-true? From Mossad to CIA and NKVD/KGB, he would be chased for life. I doubt he didn't expect that, so he killed himself cause MUH dignity, while sending his own troops to sure death and MUH FIGHT TO THE LAST BREATH while he himself pissed his pants refusing to fight/surrender to the victors and preferred to shoot himself comfortably in the head.

A man, caring about his dignity while not even blinking an eye on the destruction of millions of lives around the world, including his own soldiers and people.

Obviously, he don't want be judged

>tfw really want to start looking at the war from Hitlers point of view and play devils advocate to really understand him, but get flooded with stormfag "HE DINDU NUFFIN" bullshit all the time, making it nearly impossible

anyone else know this feel?

>Obviously, he don't want be judged
Obviously, he don't wanted be judged

He would've dropped mad redpills during his trial

>t. duncuck

he escaped desu

uh... he stayed in Berlin to the end planning counter attacks. Most of his people had run away, only Goebbels and a couple stayed. He didn't want to suffer the humiliation Mussolini and his family faced from the Communists. Can you imagine what the Communists would've done to him and the children in the bunker? what did they do to the Romanovs? what did they do to their own people? what did they do to East Germans? what did they do to Mussolini? Yes, what the last Germans did in that bunker was mercy. Mercy given to their children, and mercy given to themselves.

Just like they would for any nazi, especially top nazis. Yet many of them escaped and lived peacefully.

Hitler & friends had a major hardon for the Romans. A Roman tradition was that a general who lost a battle would take his own life. It's not an act of cowardice but rather seen as a way of saving your dignity after failing in your duties.

What is the point of making counter attack if the fall of Berlin is a matter of time? He knew it, I doubt he was that retarded (but who knows) hoping for a successful counterattack and push the Soviets back into USSR in case the 12th army broke through to Berlin?

I understand why he killed himself, but it's ironic considering the fact he didn't give 2 shits about his own own troops "dignity", who were getting pocketed and not leaving them a a chance to surrender and maybe save their lives.

>what did they do to the Romanovs?

The transition of power in Russia was just the removal of the Emperor and his powers. The Soviets killed him and his family hastingly after the outbreak of the civil war so Kerensky and the whites will not capture him and use him to make negotiations or deals with the West.

>>He didn't want to suffer the humiliation Mussolini and his family faced from the Communists.
Mussolini died by his own people, not only communists. There was a huge divide in Italy even before the war.

> Yes, what the last Germans did in that bunker was mercy. Mercy given to their children, and mercy given to themselves.

WW2 Casualties. No mercy for them?
He could kill the kids, but take it himself as a man, as a ex veteran.

Disclaimer. I am not a communist, nor I am arguing with you, I am just trying to be a pragmatist here.

>2332802

Many maybe escaped, but they weren't a huge priority for secret services, considering only 24 high ranking Nazis were trialed. And it's not like they weren't hiding in Argentina. I have seen many articles and news of many really old now Nazis getting arrested in Latin America or somewhere in Europe with different names.

Many even went to the French Foreign Legion, as it opens it's doors for everyone who wants to "change their life". They even have many SS German march songs. Look it up.

Jews are deranged savages that would do horrifying things to him.

t. butthurt basedweller neonazi.

Back to /pol/

>implying Hitler died in Berlin

He died as a free and heroic man who opposed the forces of Satan until there was nothing else to do. He was the greatest and most blessed man in history, and he will return in glory to judge the world.

I honestly believe he was from God.

I dont care about nazis, I just dont like you.

Soviets would have raped him in every hole he had and probably would have drilled new ones for him to be fucked there too.

well the allies managed to salvage a seemingly impossible situation. If the pragmatist, Halifax were Prime Minister the United Kingdom would've sued for peace in 1940. The war was won because the now criticized Churchill, described by some as a delusional warmonger, gave a speech during the cabinet crisis of 1940: "If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each one of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground". A very radical statement, some would say arrogant, delusional, or even barbaric at the time, and yet the time Churchill won for the allies secured the war. Stalin later said "British gave time, the Americans gave money, and the Russians gave blood".

Hitler saw his leadership as providential. Perhaps he viewed his situation as that of Christians at Vienna, or perhaps even the British in 1940, perhaps he was delusional. Had the outcome been different, an impossibility we suppose, would the Germans have criticised his resilience?

Because he was an egomaniac who didn't gave two fucks about the nation he was supposed to lead.

Be honest here Fritz, what did the Jew do to you today?

>United Kingdom would've sued for peace in 1940

The krauts are basically the same as psychotic criminals that weasel, lie, cheat, and resort to violence if they think they can overpower you.

Don't make the black-ki- I mean krauts angry! Or else they'll take your stuff, rape your women, and blame everyone but themselves if someone dares fight back.

>The war was won because the now criticized Churchill, described by some as a delusional warmonger

The soviets really wished the Germans would stop raping and pillaging their country, but unfortunately the krauts didn't speak russian! The horror!

Luckily for the soviets the krauts understood violence, so after they began using artillery, t34s, and fighter airplanes, the krauts stopped trying to genocide the slavic people in the name of lebensraum!

I always knew the krauts were capable of listening to reason!

>"If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each one of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground"

Well because the krauts that thought war would be easy and quick since they were the masterrace, how can subhumans even compete?

>I don't care about nazis

SPOILER ALERT : KRAUTS LOSE

>hitler killed himself
the FBI says otherwise

That's actually the one bad trait you can not really bestow on him. He was a complete lunatic, but he also seemed to love being a soldier. In WW1. On the f**king Westfront. I presume he was just heartbroken that his "masterrace" couldn't just win threw evolutionary superiority. Or something like that. Somehow overcoming the numerical, strategical, logistical and somewhat technical advantages of the Red Army. He was stunningly insane after all.

Hirohito didn't have angry GIs storming the Kokyo. Tojo definitely would have suicided because MUH BUSHIDO and you can bet your fucking tits some leatherneck would still have his head as a trophy today.

He was only some messenger boy, it wasn't like he was storming enemy lines.

>he was only doing the job with the highest mortality rate
>it's not like he was sitting in a trench with his thumb up his ass 99.9% of the time waiting to get shelled
(You)

Bullshit eating Robbers of Asia, Africa, India , thyroiditis maggots , handjobed their enemy who already assfucked them , along with Bolshevik slave soldiers they got so called Victory for thugs and chaotic assholians. They didn't even understand their bullshit Democracy is killing their identity . Brits never let any good things to happen. Economic cowards, runs even without a war.

>I will not preside over the death of the British empire
>Kills the British Empire

That's what happened in your fav guro hentai?

>vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
>Allied forces suspected that Hitler had committed suicide but did not immediately find evidence of his death. At the time, it was feared that Hitler may have escaped in the closing days of the war, and searches were made to determine if he was still alive. FBI Files indicate that the Bureau investigated some of the rumors of Hitler’s survival.

>Implying he wouldn't deserve it after causing the deaths of millions of Europeans, including Germans, and the destruction of hundreds of towns, cities, and villages

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH