OK fellow ARKers

OK fellow ARKers.
Follow this GUIDE: I have just sent 1.5 ARK to each of you who is voting for Veeky Forums
But please buy a bit more when you can, because our future depends on you!!

As I am good we can only hope ARK-BIZ-OP is kind too :)
This is the guy we are voting for: explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq

And some of you wanted to pay me back, I know I know, I didn't do it for the money, don't expect anything.
But if you want, bookmark this thread, and here's my account:

explorer.ark.io/address/AY2ZQYsbLQfTCQGMfNFrRAUNaCcyPBkHXH

proof of sending is there too :)
GLHF!
Ah, another thing: I hold SC, LMC and BCN since 2 days :( especially BCN, i don't think that this will move. If there is no pump today, I'll just sell them tomorrow morning... or should I? What do you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq
twitter.com/real_myriad_pro
youtube.com/watch?v=HhyPp0-V6Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

actually, I don't have many ARKs ... don't think I'm rich!!!

I have not received mine yet, is there a delay? Ye I sold my bat and bought into LMC waiting for the supposed "pump" Holding onto SC a bit longer though especially with the demo coming out soon.

Haven't recieved any, you liar!
Anyways I'll still be buying more whenever I can to support the cause

i recieved some, 0.03 ark.....

I haven't received 1.5 ARK form you yet.

Scam? I'm pretty invested into ARK but I'd like to see OP's response

OP isn't the delegate OP it seems, since he's talking about "who we're voting for" so I'm not sure what's going on. The delegate OP isn't a scam.

>explorer.ark.io/address/AY2ZQYsbLQfTCQGMfNFrRAUNaCcyPBkHXH
you neerds!!!
just look into the explorer:

there are 10 addresses. If you find yourself there, VOTE! then buy... better buy first though

Oh, I thought you meant you were sending 1.5 ARK to all 109 voters, not just the beggars from the last thread.

It's not a scammer, OP is just giving out free ARK. The guy behind this idea (not OP) is going to run an ARK forge node and pay out to Veeky Forumsbros who vote him into the top 51 people who secure the network.

Less than $700,000 to go! Surely that won't be a problem for a board full of billionaires

Whales are dumping ARK, good time to buy more, retards

lel that will half my ARK... and I just know the needy feeling, and have not given back to Veeky Forums yet.
Also, maybe someone will feel generous later, cuz I don't have much coins :(

I just put my ark in a wallet and voted. what does it do and why do we get coins for voting ELI5?

I'm in! BIZ node is within our grasp!

only 7 lambos

I have so much faith in this coin I'm going to be dropping all my profits from the upcoming growth of dgb and verge to help this coin. I do believe verge and dgb have a great future but I want to be apart of something that has a future in everything.

Instead of mining the coins, they are forged with delegated proof of stake, so the top 51 delegates are able to split the new coinz with the voters

Soon as bitb and xvg pump again I'll have some more in my wallet. For noobs, we just have to collectively hold 800k or whatever to get in the top 51, we don't have to send someone 800k.

im paranoid now, who sent me ark?!

a question about the desktop client; can you recreate your wallet only using the address and passphrase? I can't find anything on the subject, only how to create a new one
I have to know this before I transfer the rest of my stash

just bought 270 ark coins lads we gonna make it

aight, biz sent it. are we getting payid already or is it just a thank you tip.

Good coin where is the biz node again?

ark is melting you son of bitches. it's pump and dump.

We basically need more collective ARK than the 51st delegate which currently has 762k ARK, we are at 96k and a couple of hours ago it was 49k ARK
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

See the link in OP

I saw this earlier at work ty for reposting! I am gonna do this for sure but should I wait for my current delegate to deposit the payment? I see we are at 58 now and I am not holding many Ark either to swing the vote too high up. Thoughts?

Everyone else would probably tell you to just switch over, but I don't see much of a realistic chance it gets to the top 51 this week

explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq

BUMP for great initiative and long term thinking.

>explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq

I cant enter this site. Theres just a cloudfare window? Did i do something wrong or is it down?

been down for me

You didn't give me any yet. I can't help you now. I'm planning on buying some ARK when it dips hard soon. I'm at 0 ark now.

APg4nC1LtUzqcYmkFGXF7kqUaRhumXoVab

>APg4nC1LtUzqcYmkFGXF7kqUaRhumXoVab

DONE! ... you were first, and i counted 10 from last upwards. :) wanna buy overprized BCN? xD

Here is the Guide to Vote I cooked up. Should explain it for everyone feeling out of the water here.

Haven't received my 1,5 ARK yet OP, but I'll be fine, will have plenty of Lambo's

Can someone send me 1 ark pls so i can vote?
I have just started ark.

AcQAZcScvVkkDpGSr4BAPRLirA3iKCe1Yi

just transferred another 700 ARK to my wallet

we're at 105k atm and rising

For shits and giggle donate 1 ARK and I will give it back to you when I buy some in a week or two, since I have ongoing trades right now.

I don't like begging but I want to start contributing so please spare anything user.

Very much appreciated.

ASHXi6EuiNGwkyAi1FjuCfRxodog4iASPu

Current Pool thread over this way fellas!

Received it, already voted as well. What are we supposed to do with our own ARK when we buy it? Just hodl in the wallet?

Nah, but I'll take some free BCN bby ;)

29uvrEBz63W5J9uHw9CoiuKoBrgoiK7GWiRU64zUXkciCYcBuxMGTPMFJ2tu9Lmb5uUfCvJbADBNjJbM4HxNjx4vKVC92rV

Yes, hold for now (months minimum)

If I send you 5.000 BCN, and you'll invest... wisely. Would you send me back half your profits you made from that?

Don't know how much experience you have, but you buy a good coin and just don't sell... should work

I'm home from work now, can I get a tl;dr on anything from the previous thread that isn't covered in the OP?

sure, I'll try my best to turn 5000 BCN into something profitable.thats like 20 bucks right. how would i find you again to send u half the profits back? and ye i'll invest wisely ;) no memecoins

Hell yeah, I'll vote

AbV8qx726aTX7nXUxVnYcznnfnSSvKCSs4

It'd be great if any of you whales could help an user out and drop a couple of Arks here
AHz5p6b279Lgi74r3zcNx9VDq57ZtPnFQE
I'd buy by myself if i could but the situation of my country (Venezuela) left me pennyless for such investments

Do you have a local wallet installed?
I can give you my BCN address, and BTC address, and you can check if the sender was me...

But for gods sake don't send me BCNs back. The wallet takes forever to setup. Security to gods genitals, I can't setup this again.. ever!

Hey, sorry, I've misspelled. I gave to those who begged on the thread I mentioned. 20 ARK is enough. I'm no whale, just wanted to give Veeky Forums something back. (Although I've gained more before I came here... hmmm... don't buy shit, guys)

i wanna vote but the link gives me a bad gateway error, wut do

Yeah I've got the BCN local wallet installed. It says synchronized but I don't believe it fully is yet. Soon though. Sure give me your BTC address and BCN address, I'll save them somewhere safe ;). nah I'll just send something useful back instead.

BTC: 37uvyTsrTUH61xW1J3bB31dpSJM8grWPzv
BCN: 22MJgd4sCESjm8pgNzsWs1V9EKCCUQkEZ4WXpbfUpz1xQLGKc1HdGJBQSooeLBoZXjQEA8seyPRHdVX18XgUJyiS51tEPbZ

just write it down or something... do you know where I can exchange this shit? Don't want to register on hitBtc... Bittrex and YoBit don't have a wallet ... yet.

Also, your wallet will sync a long time. I've just downloaded the chain, it's 6 GB... I'm actually still downloading.

Poloniex has it iirc. lmao it does sync for a long fucking time. high internet speed tho ;)

I'm never going to poloniex. Quite scared of them. Don't know why exactly. It was changelly's partner, and they only had problems.

Just registered on hitbtc... yea they all have wallets.

Could you give me your exchange wallet? :) It will be faster and hassle-free.
I'll write it down, coz I may need to wait till tomorrow until the wallet syncs. Maaaan.

see image on this post

>bcn wallet

lmao. I'll register on HitBTC as well I think, or you can send it to me on Poloniex.

alright this is my HitBTC address for BCN

29BHvH9DCKo57r5RM5B1dtdXDiPrt5t8uC1ofYz9FMKUPriFv4fg8pNdi7ok6B5SQT6UXUtQgusruCoXbqUZm8VJAgQrVxd

Ok, nice.. :) Just you wait!!
You seem like a calm person with calm hands. U know what? I'll double that to 10k...

Just don't forget me ;D if u lose, it's OK tho, I just wanna play. I know you want it too xD

lel, i wanted to post my XDN wallet for messaging... but forget that shit, wait for a min.

voted for biz

ATHv2mXzy1Aq4Wkhcczt2ScgsHoWooQ4yX

haha thanks dude, you seem like a cool guy as well. we won't lose, we'll ride it till valhalla! won't forget u bro, I can't use XDN I think. I sold my XDN.

uh, alright... cleaned up this hole. I never use it, but maybe in future for "trading" ;D hahaha

twitter.com/real_myriad_pro

cya

>twitter.com/real_myriad_pro
haha aight, I'll save that as well for contacting u :)
I'm going to sleep soon bro, EU times 0051 here school tomorrow mornin.

You don't have to send 10k if you don't want to, just send w/e you're comfortable with. cya

lol i wanted to say u don't have to contact me if you don't wanna. From what I feel you're hands and heart are worth at least that :)

00:56 in mah space

AHZs9cumkDi3FkNNLAagdR1yR4uWDbgSnL
Still never got the 1.5 ark BUT I AM HAPPY I ARE IN HERE I JOINED AT RANK 58 AND NOW WE ARE AT 56!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many times man?
> I have just sent 1.5 ARK...
means, i have done it, to everyone who begged in the thread I linked. Begging later on doesn't count, sheesh, how much ARK do you think I have?????

Np I was at work so I was late to the party I guess I will just wait for us to get to the 51 spot!

Guys, what does this mean?

means fuck all

Bitcoin is correcting. All altcoins actions are at a stand still. It'll bounce back and gain new ath. The whale screwed us up last night.

Care to explain?

wanna join

AV2VCM9M4NgQw4qmPzPtA6vyBWjafYmtLe

I voted and lost an ark, would appreciate if you guys could help make my wallet great

AVkzuMsnjoYG4r3XLye2ALaTz3C1Aou9ej

I'm in Aa3nR1CgcD1wwhsz3SMHTY9yeEFiD9bMLP

I voted for you faggots.

If someone could explain to me what this does exactly, that would be great.

i havent gotten my 1.5 ark dawg -

AYBuToEf9867MbJRs3Gkr3jsxa3EijAyPs

You get paid once we get to 51 on the delegate list. Life is good

The person you're voting for owns a master node if he is voted into the top 51 positions.

By supporting him, you earn a share of the stakes earned from the node (since Ark is proof-of-stake). How large your share is depends on how much Ark is in your wallet, because you're getting a slice of the pie out of everyone who voted for him.

The Veeky Forumsbro we're voting in will give 90% of earned stakes to those who voted for him. That means free Ark every day or possibly week for you and I if he cracks into the top 51.

How2 set up wallet 4 noobs?

youtube.com/watch?v=HhyPp0-V6Qk

I am being nice for your excellent Pepe choice.

Send me some ARK and I will vote for you
ANBsjqRAtUqANpViyPRVhqgjKemS5x7Eb4

If youve got none its no help, the more in yoyr account the more in the pool. The higher on the delegate board biz goes

AXEFLmepkuxAoUKqVJBqYYjkt4CDBoQkAd
am i doing this rite?

wtf I voted and the beggar faggots got the coins?

Just voted with my 2k ARK, how can i view the other voters?

also, if I buy more ark and send it to my wallet, will I need to vote again?

Okay Veeky Forums bros, I can't afford to break any of my long term HODLs but I've wanted to board this goddamn ark since it was sub .50 and nothing would be more glorious than doing it with the rest of you fags. Went out an hour ago and scraped together a few hundred fiat and hit up a btc atm so I could do fulfill my duty. Looks like we are 55 currently. We can do this boys. Praise Kek.

AGJGmAgU8hXdHxWQGx74Wcwn736d2jMs4g

I voted for some other dude but I wanna change it to biz. do I still need another 1 ark to change my vote.

I'm a poorfag with only 40 arks, even 1 ark is important to me ;_;