STOCK UP FOR MOON MISSION

WHERE IS MY 1ST THREAD FELLOW FIRST-HOLDERS ?

Holder reporting in. Might buy some more if it drops to 35k. Already invested more than half my BTC in this. This is the coin that will make me rich.

this coin is based on betting and gambling
it is therefore haram

>This coin is based on betting and gambling in a market that has already proven itself willing to accept virtual currencies (eg. CSGO Jackpot) and is therefore going to be very successful
ftfy

I've stocked up and cannot wait for the inevitable boom

Tbh I think this might be a long term hold for me as well, assuming the devs are competent this has might have some serious staying potential

Waiting for big bang also. Have bought a lot and will buy more if it's further dropping

WHERE DO I BUY THIS COIN!

bittrex m8

this coin bound to explode but possibly even be great for long-term, dev team is super seirous

RIGHT HERE LAD. holding them since 7k SAT. this baby gonna make me some realy money

Damn. You gonna be rich. That's quite a good amount

Bittrex

I was just looking at their community and it looks really solid, they're also planning to change the logo to make it less autistic. seems like a good mid to long hold

will you spare me a few i made this fantastic meme posted here

Wow wtf why didn't you guys tell me earlier?

Just bought in bitches

500 locked in. I took my 100 dollars that I invested into ScamXby and dumped it into this

Thank god, the current logo is condensed autism. If the community takes off I'm looking for a short hodl

Has all the potential, it hasnt exploded yet compared to all most other coins right now. So might be a good early jump in opportunity.

Sold all my shitcoins for this.
Preparing for mid to long term.
Asians gamers rules they always draw FIRST BLOOD!
That name fits perfect, logo sux though

Walls falling. Rockets warming up phase

1ST has no buys, starting to get shaken

That's one of the rare opertunities to buy a high potential coin at the bottom

Dogshit coin
Dogshit thread
Dogshit shills

Aww, you guys chose the wrong coin

Can't wait to see how high this is in a few months. 9000% gainz?

it's a 1% coin The gains are limited by this alone lmfao. if you really think this coin will be worth 9000$ in a few months you're retarded

>at the bottom
it's $1 already, probably not going anywhere 2bh

Dubs says we're all gonna make it

Just bough $8 worth of this, see you guys in in my mansion

H, he, hey user. It's me, your brother.

0x095fd73220a5f8de4fdd874e5be0db513ac9e08f

Judging by the alpha this coin is going to skyrocket in value when it gets an actual release