The Veeky Forums Arkpool Thread #3

We are in the middle of a campaign to get Veeky Forums payed daily via voting for our Veeky Forums delegate which has gone from rank 309 last night to currently 58 soon to break to 57. We need to get to at least rank 51 to start getting our voters paid.

>I wanna get paid too how do I join?
Go to ark.io and download the client and then follow this guide: blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

WE HAVE RAISED 90,000 ARK AND IT HASNT EVEN BEEN 24 HOURS WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT!

You should have as much ARK as possible in your wallet when you vote, the more you have, the more we go up in rank and that also means the more you get paid.

90% of all Ark forged from our biz node is going to YOU THE VOTERS we are making sick progress keep it steam rollin' boys. I am currently getting our delegate node ready for forging by adding security and later upgrading hardware. You guys keep getting our rank up and we ALL WILL BE REWARDED.

Ranking:
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/lets-forge-some-ark-rewards-kick-in-at-block-75-600-abe2e7bf2b98
strawpoll.me/13131245
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gonna need to harpoon us a whale, but I think we're all gonna make it boys!

When you vote, our delegate name is just: biz

THE WHALES ARE DUMPING ARK
BUY IT NOW OR KYS LATER

We got the payout script working boys! Our payday is coming and coming fast.

this sounds amazing! putting $1500 worth of Ark! Let's make that money!

You know, most of us are pretty good at recognizing insincere posts.
Let it stand on its own legs. Go make a thread in /g/ or something, they're savvy enough to see what this coin has going for it.
Well, some of them are.

I have 5k ark and want to join but I don't understand how this shit works. How do you get paid and what happens to the money you put in? My english is to bad to understand this

All ARK stays in your wallet except for the 1 ARK transaction fee for voting. Worst case scenario is you'll lose 1 USD from that one ARK

Re-posting this helpful pic that another user posted.

This explains how to vote

PSA: Write down you passphrase, some dingus in the last thread lost 25 ark cuz he didnt write it down kek

>51st place has nearly 600,000 more votes
Not sure how we could make that, that's probably more than we can swing unless we manage to shill it elsewhere by using the promised voter rewards.

no it has 600,000 more ARK not votes.

The 90% return to voters is a mayor selling point, lets shill this everywhere.

Everybody wins

Correct

Biz already has almost more votes than anything else but we're all poor apparently

That's what I meant but isn't it the amount of ARK that matters, not the amount of votes? Or am I mistaken?

>90% return to voters
>thriving community
>already more voters than all but a small few delegates in the system
>blah blah blah
Who would be best for this? Reddit? Bitcointalk?

AJuyTJQ8j3K6AQPaQ35Po3Z9SZ7wSYVJAv

if anyone can spare 1, ill vote mine are locked in a bittrex and withdrawal limit is blocking me

Vote 1 biz

You don't "pay", you "burn" exactly 1 ARK to vote for the biz pool
>the biz pol don't get this 1 ARK

You can vote once for each wallet you have
>you probably only have 1

The balance in your wallet is your "stake" in the pool
>you can still access these ARKs and transfer them as you please

Every block "mined" by the pool gets a reward
>works pretty much the same like bitcoin, tx fee + miner reward

BUT ONLY IF that pool has a combined stake that puts it in the top 51 pools
>Our pool has about 90k stake, the 51th has about 762k

This voting system is intrinsic to ARK, this is how ARK is designed to work, it's part of their Proof-of-Stake model

IF YOU CHOOSE to vote for the Veeky Forumspool, the guy running the pool PROMISES to use a script a distribute the 90% of the miner's rewards in proportion to your stake in the pool.
>But what if he breaks the promise?
He won't get your ARK, your staked ARKs are yours, even in the tx window for the voting system shows a transfer from you to yourself.
Besides, if he breaks his promise, people can "un-vote" him, and he'll drop below 51 and not gain any more mining rewards.

>TL;DR
You pay 1 ARK to "transmute" your wallet into a savings account that earns about 6% a month (I did the math, was sloppy though) + full liquidity. But that will only happen if we get to 51.

Bump to save biz,

Flood is coming, pile in ya animals.

Nice trips, one more question. What rate are more arks being currently issued at? Trying to figure out what our ROI could be.

I voted when i had 3 ark, ill be buying more soon. Do those arks register to the delegate or do i need to have a fat wallet WHEN i vote. I will unvote and then revote when i have more if that is the case.

Just finished securing the server! The only thing left is upgrade hardware later and get this baby up past 51 so we can all start making some ark bucks.

user that voted with 215 yesterday. Let's go boys.. lets get Martin on this. That fag can help

Oh yeah an user was saying he was meeting with him today and was gonna bring up ARK to him apparently he love crypto stuff

Okay I think I voted. When I voted it said I sent from my own wallet to my own wallet is that normal?

395 Ark. Voted.

From their post on March 17th
>blog.ark.io/lets-forge-some-ark-rewards-kick-in-at-block-75-600-abe2e7bf2b98

Each day approximately 10,800 total blocks are processed by 51 active delegates.

-1 active delegate processes on average 211 blocks each day
-1 active delegate forges on average (might be a bit more or a bit less depending on missed blocks and average block time):
* 422 new ARK each day
* 12,800 new ARK each month
* 154,030 new ARK each year

12,800 new ARK per month per delegate (pool).
To become a delegate, the lowest stake is currently about 760k, so let's use that number.

If you have staked 1000, your share is 1/760, if the reward is 12800*90%=11520, you will get 11520*1/760 new ARK each month = 15 and some change
15 is 1.5% of 1000
>I'm a retard it's not 6% it's 1.5%

well our node has the most voters of all nodes, still need way more arks. Good shilling point I guess.

Martin kind of shit the bed when BTC and ETH dipped last night.

I swear normies and dips don't mesh. I don't even blink an eye anymore when my portfolio dips $600-$1000

Wouldn't hurt to write an announcement in the ark slack on the # delegate channel

Idea: See if we can find the ones that are below position 51 with less than 5 voters and convince them to start voting for our node instead. That way they would actually get some rewards. Target the ones with few voters because it would be easier to convince them and because they have more arks/person.

THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!!!
>THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!!!

have 5k ark. will do the needful.

it said -1 and the type was vote? if so yes you voted.
Thank you, we just gained up to 104K, 8K to break the next spot at 112K WOOP WOOP brothers I love you all. I only slept 4.5 hours to get this working for us.
>arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
I've been talking with the guys there, they're super helpful! I've been hesitant to start advertising else where because of the Veeky Forums stigma, I feel like there will be consequences I haven't thought of yet if I go full VOTE FOR THE Veeky Forums ARK NODE. Am I being paranoid?

Don't mention Veeky Forums? Just mention that you'll be rewarding voters with 90% of forgings based on their voting weight.

This.

ok I'll go ahead and get some outside sources to help us along.

also be sure to vote on how often the payout should be.

What happens if I vote now then add more ark to my wallet later? Will this increase my steak and my returns?

Where do you guys buy your Ark? bittrex?

Also when does the voting end?

Not sure if you'd need to revote or not for it to count.
Buy on bittrex, voting never ends.

yes I think this is correct, not positive but it makes sense.

Vote on if you all get payed every day or every week etc: strawpoll.me/13131245

would daily be harder on you?

Alright, seems a good idea, I'm in with a little share of 150 ARK, might put more later with shitcoins gains if the votes keep increasing

Not really, I just have to run the script everyday it takes like 1 minute or less. I live to serve the interests of Veeky Forums and its people.

I have 25k ARK, I'm going to join once it crosses 500k. Good luck guys!

I transferred another 700 ARK to my desktop wallet address, the one I voted from
is there anything else to be done or is that it?

I think you're all done, Thanks for helping user

>tfw only 4k ark
I fucked up

ARK to $10 by August

Screencap this

Veeky Forumsnessmen across the us are leaving work soon. We're going to be raising this ARK on an ocean of memes all night.

Is there any danger to putting in a wallet? Im new to this. I have 450 ark. If its in a wallet it means I cant sell it immediately right?

No danger as long as you save your passphrase, don't be like that dumbass from our last thread

just voted with my poorfag 44 ARKs!

Wallets are safer than exchanges(which can and have been hacked) provided you don't lose your passphrase like an idiot. You do have to send it back to the exchange to sell of course.

thanks friends. just waiting now on bittrex to transfer

is the pass phrase the 12 word seed?

affirmative

Is there any difference between the 1st delegate and the 51st one apart from the amount of ARK staked, like does the 1st delegate get more blocks thus higher rewards or is it an even playing field between the 51 delegates.

Voted. How can i monitor the situation? the delegate monitor linked from the client is down.

From OP

We will never get there.

we are growing. the crypto space moves at breakneck speed.

reminder that the ranking depends on voters' wallet contents; as soon as we see ARK moon x10 so shall their balances diminish
bottom line is hold
also take human factor into consideration; there will be envy, broken promises etc in at least some of those nodes

if we just got a handful of the top 50 we would be there. We just need to advertise that we are giving better returns.

I'll vote, can someone send me some?

AbV8qx726aTX7nXUxVnYcznnfnSSvKCSs4

>also take human factor into consideration; there will be envy, broken promises etc in at least some of those nodes
And our user community is going to transcend them?

Yes cause of MEME MAGIC

judging by the number of votes we're quite a large bunch, focused on only one thing - passive income no matter how small; I'm guessing at least some of those nodes are made of less individuals who probably know each other and familiarity breeds contempt, envy and all that good stuff found in human nature
also

we already have to highest vote count and this was started yesterday.

because the 1 ark shills are useless, only people with atleast 100 ark should be able to vote

Almost at Rank #57

Keep it up Boiiis

We already have the most votes, you need ark in your wallet to help. If I send you ark from my wallet, the total remains the same.

I have 7500 ARK and am going to vote for Veeky Forumsbro in a little bit.

My question is how much Ark will we be earning?

>tfw below average ark holdings

depends on how much ARK you hold while you are voting for biz delegate.

Here is a calculator for some big dogs, I'l get biz added as soon as we get #51

how much ark will we get from this?

I'm back! Fuck it I voted for biz! How do I get the ark vote btw? Welp address is here
AHZs9cumkDi3FkNNLAagdR1yR4uWDbgSnL
TO THE FUCKING MOON!!!

how do you unvote? picked the wrong delegate

We should try and snipe holders from the other stakes above us, with our sweet 90% rate.
How to find them though?

nevermind, voted biz
address
ATHv2mXzy1Aq4Wkhcczt2ScgsHoWooQ4yX

Try the Ark slack and bitcointalk forums if you want to shill.

Send them micro transactions with notes? Lol

The explorer lists all the voting wallets for the top 51. Send them all like .1 ARK and extol the virtues of the biz pool

see see the image here We about to snipe the next position! 57 will be ours.

Calculator I for to paste:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0

>I can't into math
Average number of arks per voter for our node is well over 100.

One delegate processes 211 blocks a day and from it we get 422 ARK every day.
The node leader has stated he will give 90% of the rewards to the voters.
So that is roughly 379.8 ARK every day shared for the voters.
Right now the 51st delegate has 762k ARK, using this value and the amount you hold, 7500k ARK
7500/762,000= 0.0098 ratio to the total amount
0.0098 x 379.8 = 3.74 ARK per day.
Swap the 7500 to the amount of ARK you have to get roughly the amount you will earn per day

>sources
blog.ark.io/lets-forge-some-ark-rewards-kick-in-at-block-75-600-abe2e7bf2b98

Donate
AUQyjXRdUVHQSmn3LxPffhXn4u5ZEkV3Cm

bumping for passive income

AcQAZcScvVkkDpGSr4BAPRLirA3iKCe1Yi

Pls spare me 1 arc so i can vote.
I dont wanna miss it and im still need to verify my account to buy Bitcoin, so i can buy ark which will take a while because i dont have online banking.

Once we reach the top 51 or higher spot for a consecutive 24-48 hours I will upgrade our delegate node's hardware for better performance.

You can't miss it, voting does not close and we will always need more ark because being just rank 51 leaves us vulnerable to getting bumped out.

Hey m8s, I've got around 2k Ark, but I have enough ETH and BTC to buy 2k more ARK. Should I just go all in and pray for the best? 5 ETH and .22 BTC.

Use a credit card on coinbase and buy $50 worth of BTC at 3.99%

We need more Arkbros for the node, step it up

Just do it. With you we would make it to 57!
>arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

go for it unless by doing so you'd be putting all your eggs in one basket even though this basket seems rock solid and with a bright future

About to drop some ARK and bump us to 57.

Let's get comfy on the train bois