Is it worth getting in RDD?

Is it worth getting in RDD?

it's quite cheap now, does it stand a chance on reaching 1k/10k sat?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/reddcoin-project
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/
youtube.com/watch?v=KlYJ0sNVVpg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=aEJTNZ6FCPc&t=1073s
rawgit.com/reddcoin-project/Simple-Reddcoin-Widget/master/Reddcoin.html
m.poloniex.com/coinRequest
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423597.80
reddcoin.com
live.reddcoin.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10k probably no
1 k definely

RDD waiting for the big news, then it will really balloon up.

DEV didnt set a date to prevent whales from accumulating. My guess is, this month or the next.

Dev said he will release the month of the release only so no PnD happens.

This will easily hit 2K, no doubt.
10K? Maybe in a year or two

I could see it hitting 2K max.

your guess is pretty spot on.

But it is hard to say with all the normies getting in.

2K MAX? lol.
it'll hit 2K before the year ends

The coin is shit, stop being delusional.

>DEV didnt set a date to prevent whales from accumulating. My guess is, this month or the next.

It is a good concept, with solid technical backing.

Also the designs they have mocked up are pretty aesthetic and I can imagine someone wanting to put it on their website.

I've reposted this a few times so sorry. But i really want to get good information out there, not just speculation. so here you go

RDD: the social currency: the crypto for social networks
>25% of the world users social media. That means 25% of the world is RDD’s market.

Proof of Stake
>gain interest for coins in the RDD wallet
Proof of Velocity
>get coins for spending coins often
0% Transaction Fees

Github: >github.com/reddcoin-project
Reddit: >reddit.com/r/reddCoin/
Brief Intro: youtube.com/watch?v=KlYJ0sNVVpg&feature=youtu.be
May 30, 2017 DEV interview [@gnasher John Gnasher]
>youtube.com/watch?v=aEJTNZ6FCPc&t=1073s

This coin does not need to be picked up by social medias. It is DECENTRALIZED. It will be implemented as a browser plug-in/ widget (link below).

Here is a widget most recently being worked on in github that demonstrates how the ReddCoin pay system will look on websites
>rawgit.com/reddcoin-project/Simple-Reddcoin-Widget/master/Reddcoin.html

we are trying to get listed on POLO
here is a request link
>Request the Reddcoin on Poloniex! GO TO: m.poloniex.com/coinRequest
NAME: ReddCoin SYMBOL: RDD ANN LINK: >bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423597.80
Now just write a couple of sentences, it will take minutes at best.

ReddID - in progress
>associate username with one private key
>you can attach email, Facebook, twitter, all crypto accounts INTO ONE WALLET ADDRESS
>you will be able to register domain ID’s offering another future market just like in the dot com boom

See
He didn't want a pump and dump leading up to the release date and tanking.

Rumor has it that it'll release some time in july with browser-extension staking already finished. They had a functioning beta but said since they were already late they might as well make it full-featured. 1k sat will happen probably by the end of the month, 10k is unlikely because the market cap would be bigger than Bitcoin's.

When Redd-ID launches it'll destroy 1k sat overnight.

Will it hit 10K? Likely within the month of Redd-ID launch.

Anything beyond that just depends on the full integration and adoption of Redd-ID.

Personally, I'm banking on it being (if nothing else) THE crypto-coin for camsites.

But it will almost certainly take off with social-media posters to get paid in crypto micro-tips for their content instead of just getting Likes/Shares, it is a direct way to monetize content and allow normies to easily buy and give crypto w/o having to fuck with wallets and syncing blockchains.

Incredible potential. Especially considering the current price you're guaranteed to see 10x returns within months, 100x possibly by end of year. If not even more.

This is not a coin for day trading, get in and HODL

>bitbean hitting 400+ sats, but RDD won't.

Nocoiner detected.

This user gets it.

Dev just posted a video ~1 week ago.

Anyone saying "devs aren't active" isn't paying attention and either missed the boat and is mad AF, or is a whale trying to fud you out of your bag so they can buy them up cheap.

Get in now while its low and hold for real returns in the coming months.

I'm sitting on some faggot. This is the only coin that has barely made me shit. Bought PIVX at 30 cents, ARK at 4 cents, all my other coins have made me something.

alrighty then, lol.

RDD made me 15k in two weeks. Don't blame your high buy order and impatience for your lack of returns.

I bought only 375 of them because I knew they were shit. Keep being a delusional shill though.

user called you a nocoiner because you clearly know nothing about this coin and haven't done any research, if you had you'd know this isn't an overnight 10x.

You are buying in now before the launch of Redd-ID.

No shit it isn't making you money in a week.

If you'd bought in a month ago, you'd already be at 50x.

But you didn't know about this coin, and you still don't know now. So let me educate you:

Buy now while it is cheap then hold and wait for Redd-ID.

Then you will make 10x gains when it gets launched, likely 100x within the following weeks.

Learn to read and quit your shitposting.

>Shit
>Anons in my whale chat made $200k in a month on this shitcoin.

Bwahah. Okay m8.

>it's shit because he didnt get in on time

100k gains here on rdd last month.

You do realize they created PoSV, right?

They changed the game on coincaps, and will do it again with social tipping.

Do some research someone in addition to Veeky Forums for once you fud.

can we hit 1 cent please, i want to travel.
I've been holding since 5 sat though, I have hope

How old is reddcoin? Hasn't had any takeoffs yet, could be promising

>Bwahah

Yuuuup, was in at 4, glad you bought in early with VIP tickets on this mission to mars.

Mars because we already mooned. Mars is when Redd-ID launches. After that, adoption rates determine if we stop at Pluto on the way to the Andromeda Galaxy.

Wouldn't be surprised if this hits 5 or 10 cents within the year.

>20x multiplier in the last week or so
>hasn't had any takeoffs yet
Retard alert

RDD had a take off last month. Right now just refueling on the moon holding steady at 100 sats while Redd-ID is finished.

When Redd-ID launches, we are on to Mars.

do you know what annoys me the most?
all the shills always using that stupid reddit spacing on their posts. I open a thread and it's way too easy to spot the handful of shills making new IDs and shilling to no end and while doing so, using that fucking stupid reddit spacing.
Either way, this time you are right, the other guy is a fucking idiot.

I'm going to repost this because dumbasses can't hold for longer than 24 hours.

When Redd-ID launches it'll destroy 1k sat overnight.

Will it hit 10K? Likely within the month of Redd-ID launch.

Anything beyond that just depends on the full integration and adoption of Redd-ID.

Personally, I'm banking on it being (if nothing else) THE crypto-coin for camsites.

But it will almost certainly take off with social-media posters to get paid in crypto micro-tips for their content instead of just getting Likes/Shares, it is a direct way to monetize content and allow normies to easily buy and give crypto w/o having to fuck with wallets and syncing blockchains.

Incredible potential. Especially considering the current price you're guaranteed to see 10x returns within months, 100x possibly by end of year. If not even more.

This is not a coin for day trading, get in and HODL

I know I'm right, that's why I got these IRON HANDS LAD

Hope you do too, user

fyi, if you click the (ID: ######) on a post, you can see all the other posts in the thread from that user.

This is my 7th post in this thread. Spacing just makes things easier to read.

IRON HANDS here, since I started I only once panic sold and I'm glad I only lost 100$, enough for making me remember you do not sell when riding the rollercoaster unless you are making a decent profit and because you want to buy a tempting dip on another coin to get a better position

Based on the market cap calculations that people have made, it seems a bit high right now. I have 62k so i don't want to believe it, but my gut feeling is telling me we will crash to 50 sat within the next month.

Anyone have any counter points?

2 million since 5 sats. we'll be millionaires by 10 cents if the BTC inflation continues.
its been around for about 6 years i believe. @gnasher took over as lead dev a few years back

and for anyone whose been here since 5 sats. Do you remember when the volume went from 70BTC to almost 1000BTC in only 6 hours? so many fucking walls were destroyed in the process it was unreal

You talking about RDD?
This coin is undervalued

Redd ID isn't even out yet
The announcement isn't even out yet

It's going to crash to 50 sats? lol pack your bags and leave now please

Hard to tell, I would wait after they release the Redd-ID and it goes through another pump. Honestly I don't see it going below 100 after that. I see DGB being way more overpriced.

it's hard to make counterpoints when you presented no actual argument, but like some others said, i think if anything this coin is undervalued.

The paradigm hasn't shifted to utility yet, but when it does, this project will be simple enough to execute quickly and efficiently.

Yeah, I have a rebuttal- your FUD bullshit is based on absolutely nothing except a gut feeling.

Redd-ID is due for release soon and once that happens this coin will be up and running and ready for use. That wont make the price go down retard.

Links please?

I've been in since 4 sats, but if I'm being honest w/ myself I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it takes several months for Redd-ID to launch and in the meantime it drops to 50 sats before then. Does. Not. Matter.

I'm holding for the launch of Redd-ID because that will break through 1k sats overnight and make me a goddamn millionaire.

The tech and strategy is the best I've seen. It serves a targeted niche market in crypto, but has 25% worldwide marketshare because social media.

It went from 100 sat to 120 sat in 5 minutes. Literally five fucking minutes.

This coin is so real I hurt with joy whenever I see the fuds cry over missing their tickets.
But seriously.

You guys aren't listening.

Pay close attention:

Cam sites.
Cam Sites.
CAM SITES!!!!!

RDD basically follows up on the original market that DOGE created. Basically, passing around a little bit of fun money here and there. DOGE failed because it still relied on the basic wallet idea that most cryptos use, which isn't intuitive to normies. ReddID is going to blast RDD to Pluto though.

For those that doubt RDD's future.
Consider why the internet expanded so quickly.

"In 2010, out of the million most popular (most trafficked) websites in the world, 42,337 were sex-related sites. That's about 4% of sites."

I don't know shit about the tech and appeal this coin supposedly has. All the reddcoin shills say is BUY BUY BUY.

How about you read any of this thread before you shitpost?

Like, these posts:
or

Maybe you should read dumbass

Im in since 12SAT. Grabbing more and more.

shits gon get lit senpai leggo to saturn

>tfw about to buy 3 MIL Rdd

You can do it user.

Get your VIP ticket to lamboland now before the presale is over!

Get in and HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODL

IRON HANDS
BRASS BALLS
STEEL HEART
TITANIUM BRAINS

Hold onto it until it hits 2K SAT

whale spotted get in quick

Dude looks like he's streaming out of a one room apartment / mom's basement.
>Notice how you can't tell if I'm talking about the dev or the interviewer

I guess I should have added it will crash and then rebound. Because it kind of spiked on the anticipation of news that we don't know when is going to come out.
It's actually a very similar situation to CVM in the stock world

But it is too high upside not to go balls deep and then slowly accumulate more.