BUY THE DIP.

buy low
sell high

Don't ever buy LTC.

Sell all your LTC goy
Litecoin ain't going nowhere but down

Buy the dip my ass. stupid advice.
LTC is fucked.

I lost total of 4.00 dollars so I broke even I would say. It could of been a lot worse. LTC is interesting but not my cup of tea over all. I did my research and some interesting stuff on it. But my goal is to invest money where the technology can be adapted to other areas. LTC is not one of them.

ETH is amazing but programmers are having a hard time with it. So everything is really up in the air.

LTC is objectively better than BTC

lol, gtfo, it is "the" time to buy LTC. screen this and wait less than a week. meanwhile whales gettin their bags bigger.

Certain coins just rub me up the wrong way:

LTC is one of them. Fuck LTC.

XRP is another. Fuck RIpple, and FUCK XRP

I bought 10 LTC for over a month ago when I got in at $25 during a dip. I sold earlier today at $30 each.

Made $44 total ($6 transaction fee on coinbase to convert to USD and buy Eth at $260).

Now eth has dropped to around $250 so I'm down to $34 profit lol. It better go up to $300+.

who cares, i'm in for the lambo and it is parked around the corner with my name on it.

bitcoin get segwit. nobody need ltc. it's just pump and dump shitcoin lol.

>buy the dip

Everyday is "the dip" for this coin

SELL GOYIM SELL!!!

it is, but bitcoin is enough. I will definitly buy my stash of them back, but only once its 0.005 again

Yes it is, but it's too similar to BTC to have a significant niche. I think Dash fits better where I would like LTC to fit.

Nice digits

Veeky Forums never fails

I have the same feeling about both, don't know why